• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

making feet more ticklish

dan_19perry

TMF Novice
How do you make your feet more ticklish? How many people have done it and became more ticklish?

Babyoil or lotion always does the job on people I've tickled.

pedicures help . feet are especially sensitive after a pedicure and shoes have been on for a couple hrs....warm oil ( astroglide is my preference)....very sheer thin nylons

Agreed thin nylons make feet more ticklish especially if they've been in warm shoes for a while. I have found that tickling a lee on the upper body first while she is nylons and shoes gets the feet nice and warm for when I tickle her feet.

Nylons make the tickling a lot more intense. I can vouch for that. Astroglide, with bare feet, just make sure your strong or have good tie downs lol.

Baby or massage oil coupled with a brush (electrical or not) have devastating results. To such an extent in fact that my girlfriend sometimes absolutely forbids me use that combo on her on those days when she feels she won't be able to take it. Back in my student years, I tied up an already ticklish a woman on a crappy bed before doing that to her... and it completely fell apart after something like ten minutes because she was struggling so wildly. Okay, it was not the best quality of furniture to begin with, but talk about enhancing ticklishness!

Having walked around for some time in closed shoes makes her feet really feel soft. You can make her scream with just a few scratches after a shopping spree or following the after-work commute back home. Also, my girlfriend has a stone-like thing that she uses on her own feet once or twice a week, usually after taking a shower. I am not sure what it is exactly (girls and their beauty secrets ^^), but it looks like pumice-stone to me. After she has used that, the soles of her feet feel super soft, and I do mean extra SILK-soft. In these moments, so much as blowing on her toes makes her giggle.

Finally, if you are into this kind of things, nettles "burns" make feet more sensitive after the pain has settled. Some pharmacies, especially traditional Chinese ones, offer diluted nettles venom solutions for footbaths which have a medical purpose... but make for a great "torture" foreplay as well :devilish:, much better than itching powder at any rate. Once again, if that is your thing.

Finally, if you are into this kind of things, nettles "burns" make feet more sensitive after the pain has settled. Some pharmacies, especially traditional Chinese ones, offer diluted nettles venom solutions for footbaths which have a medical purpose... but make for a great "torture" foreplay as well :devilish:, much better than itching powder at any rate. Once again, if that is your thing.

That's interesting, I've never read that before. Perhaps I'll try it with some nettle teabags! Cheers for sharing

TTG

I get weekly pedicures and that helps to keep them soft and extra ticklish!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back