• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How can I get a story reposted?

ScorpionKing

2nd Level Red Feather
I don't know if this is the right place but I would like to know how to get a series of stories reposted. I'm looking for Sorority Rumble parts 1-4. Thanks in advance.

If you know the author, you could PM them and ask them to repost. If they're unwilling, your next recourse could be to get someone here who has saved it to hard drive to send it to you in an email. Best of luck.

Part III

The Sorority Rumble! Part III: Kali'i vs Katie (F/F)
Prologue

Hello! My name is Sarah Hayashida-Jones, and I’m a 33-year-old, 5’7”, half-black, half-Asian girl with long, straight black hair, a light-bronze hued skin tone, brown eyes, a doll-like face, a slim, toned build from doing 20 years of martial arts, and size 7.5 bare feet with gold-painted toenails. The glittering gold painted toenails were to represent my sorority. I wore them when I was a student ten years ago, and I painted them that way again ten years later, when I was invited back to coach my sorority for a massive wrestling competition between us and our rivals, the Gammas.

I was very honored to have been chosen, and I was very, very excited when I was. Having grown up my entire life studying martial arts, I was very, very excited, and very, very confident I could coach these girls to fight their way to victory. I immediately got to work, holding tryouts, seeing a very diverse cast of girls from all parts of the globe compete, I eventually settled on two very convincing candidates: Adriana, a 6’1”, bronze-skinned, bronze-haired, Brazilian Amazon with a black belt in jujitsu, and Kali’i, a golden-brown skinned, black-haired Polynesian dancer and gymnast from Hawai’i, who’s backflips and back-stretching holds completely blew all the competition out of the water.

The moment I chose these girls, I was convinced that we would win the competition and retain the statue of our beloved Brandi Rockwell, the civil rights and women’s rights leader whose presence was crucial to the identity of our beloved Alpha house. She had built our sorority with the intent on seeing a more diverse and integrated house here in southern Mississippi, and her reputation, to this day, continued to attract several talented students from all kinds of backgrounds, including Adriana and Kali’i. Obviously, to see our sorority now, her dream would’ve been deemed complete. But that dream was in danger recently, thanks to a campaign from the Gammas to try to attract minorities and take a bite out of our key demographic. The possibility that the Gammas would retain the Brandi Rockwell statue for themselves was dangerous, in that it would all but complete that campaign and render our claim to our most famous founder toothless.

To put it simply, the entire life and soul of this sorority was riding on our team winning this contest. Everything Brandi Rockwell hoped to build, her entire dream, rode on whether or not Adriana and Kali’i could defeat their Gamma opponents and win their sorority the rights to the statue that defined our very presence. And I, Sarah Hayashida-Jones, was determined to lead those two girls to victory, and to complete Brandi Rockwell’s dream once and for all.

After about a month of grueling, intensive training, I was beyond confident in both my girls that they were ready to go out there and not just win, but make a massive impression doing so! I was so proud of them, so impressed, that when the towering, substantial Adriana stepped out into that ring, clad in a sparkling green and gold tank top, blue knee-length, open-legged skirt, and dark blue toenails on her freshly pedicured size 9 bare feet, all I could think about was how excited I was that she was finally going to get a chance to show everyone her skills. I was just waiting to see everyone’s reaction, to see their faces light up at the sight of Adriana dominating this fight like a true Alpha and completely out-classing Katie, the pink-clad, brown-haired, Caucasian Gamma girl from Georgia. My mouth was watering at the opportunity to show off my fighter’s skills once and for all, especially when I saw who the other coach was.

On the other side of my position was Amber McCoy, a red-headed former Gamma girl from Alabama, whom I had a terrible history with. This woman was vile, manipulative, and diabolical. And the moment I saw her, I had a bad hunch about why they had awarded this position to her. You see, ten years ago, when both I and she were students, Amber had concocted a plan to capture me, Sarah Hayashida-Jones; back then known as the multi-racial senior Alpha who was a triple black belt and top of her class in architecture. Having fought off a hoard of fifteen Gamma girls, she seemed the least of threats. But to my absolute shock, her scheme actually worked.

She managed to actually overpower me and get me bound to a chair. But her plan wasn’t finished yet, however, as she wanted something. She badly wanted my designs for the new Alpha house; the designs I would present the next day at a special contest in which the winner would receive a special upgrade to their sorority based on the designs they presented. Being top of my class in architecture, my designs were surefire to win, which is why Amber was so determined to get them from me. I, reciprocally, was determined to prevent her from succeeding in her vile plot, but to my utter displeasure, she beat me by giving me “The Treatment;” otherwise known as using her long, pink fingernails to tickle-torture my gold-painted, highly pedicured bare toes, arches, and soles, until the designs were hers.

Now, ten years later, I was sure that the only reason Amber had been hired was because of the undeserving reputation she received from overpowering the great triple black belt, Sarah Hayashida-Jones. To be facing off against that vile woman, in the beautiful spacious basement of the Gamma sorority- the exact same one I designed and Amber then stole and won the contest with, providing her house with an incredible upgrade- was all too cathartic. I wanted nothing more than to see Adriana whitewash the tiny, pink-clad Katie and prove to everyone who the best sorority was once and for all!

But, once again, to my complete and utter shock and dismay, Amber somehow did it again. Reaching into her old bag of dirty tricks, she and Katie plotted something so diabolical, so artistically abhorrent, that I could not for one second believe what was happening as I watched it. Somehow, still beyond my comprehension, Katie actually managed to capture the powerful, creative Brazilian in her own imaginative clasp, and in doing so, expose the Amazon’s new French pedicured bronze bare soles for her long, purple fingernails to relentlessly tickle; just tickling away until the indomitable giantess herself actually forfeited the fight to the tiny, dark-haired southern princess.

Unreservedly flustered from the viewing my athlete experience such a crushing downfall, and on the brink of having all my hard work and sacrifice falling captive once again to Amber’s dirty, maniacal “treatment,” there was only one hope left. Kali’i, the phenomenal freshman from Hawai’i who nearly joined the Gammas earlier that year, would have to defeat Danielle, the blonde graduate student from New York who very nearly fooled her into becoming a Gamma. Kali’i, who had no fighting background, would have to out-fight the tall, blonde Danielle, or Alpha as we knew it would be no more than a shadow of itself in a few years.

This time though, to everyone else’s utter shock and dismay, it was Kali’i who reached into her bag of tricks, and, both fairly and honorably, completely dominated with her six foot high backflips over Danielle’s head and her beautiful, dance-like stances that let everyone know she meant wild business. She easily outmaneuvered Danielle, putting the blonde New Yorker into a painful gymnastics stretch, and, as if to exact Amber a little payback for so many years of suffering, tickling Danielle’s neck and also highly pedicured bare feet, and putting the squeeze on the blonde Gamma to resign herself to defeat!

Such a masterful performance had set the stage for an epic final, one that would decide the fate of both sororities, one that could either realize or destroy Brandi Rockwell’s noble dream, and for me, one that finally provided the chance to undo all the psychic pain and mental agony that Amber had caused me and all of Alpha house, once and for all!

The Final Fight

It all came down to Kali’i vs Katie. The winner would win the statue, and with it, they would essentially earn the right to call Brandi Rockwell their founder. To call her the founder was crucial, for her reputation attracted students. For years following the great upgrade the Gammas had received, the Gamma house was able to attract just about every accomplished student they could possibly want. Alpha could not compete with most students, except for in a key demographic: minorities. Minorities came to us Alphas in droves, for they had heard about Brandi Rockwell, and we were able to pitch them her history and how she built a sorority where they could prosper, where nearly every other sorority they were virtually shunned. It was a powerful message, and it worked, until Danielle showed up and started her campaign to use Brandi Rockwell as a tool to recruit students to the more than 90% Caucasian Gamma house. It worked to a degree, and a huge bite of our key demographic was lost, for the Alphas had trouble competing with both their beautiful, state-of-the-art facility and the same key historical figure. It was this realization that caused me to rue the day I let Amber steal those designs.

But here was my chance to undo all that. With both sororities being required to move, the ground would prove equal again, and the final factor in determining who would have the brighter future, and to recruit from such a valued demographic, would come down to who won this fight. This was my chance, my chance to win over Amber and achieve my goal once and for all, and with Kali’i fighting on my side, I was incredibly confident it would happen.

When the time finally came that Kali’i stepped into the ring, the crowd cheered like they were at a Beatles concert. The room got incredibly loud, as not only Alphas, but neutrals who had heard the noise and entered the room to see what was going on, cheered and screamed for the Hawaiian acrobat and her dazzling fighting tactics. Kali’i seemed to soak in the atmosphere, as she showed off her pearly white smile and waved to the crowd in adoration. Her long, sleek black hair pulled back into a thick ponytail with a yellow scrunchie headband, she stood there, tall, confident, in her yellow Hawaiian halter top bikini and matching bottom, her Polynesian bronze skin and green eyes almost glittering in the light, as her size 8 bare feet stood together, her gold-painted toenails gleaming in the light. She was ready!

On the other side of the ring, Katie was taking her time. Clearly, Amber wanted to talk to her as long as possible before letting her step into the ring. With Kali’i ready, the judges finally called Katie into the ring, only for Amber to continue talking. Katie just listened and nodded before the judges finally told her she had only one more minute before she was disqualified. At that point, Amber gave Katie her final words, and Katie, in her pink tank top and matching skin-tight thigh shorts, stepped her bare legs over the ropes and into the ring. The moment she did so, the crowd of Gammas yelled, as did the crowd of Alphas, for they were both ready to see their fighters due battle in this all or nothing final fight.

The judges simply reiterated what was at stake, as the crowd just clapped and got louder and louder. The tension in the building was rising, and as it did, Kali’i suddenly raised the roof even more by climbing up onto the pole at the edge of the ring. On the square, metal peg that marked the northwest corner of the ring, Kali’i stood, her toes dangling over the edge as her size 8 feet barely fit on the tiny square area of the pole. The crowd erupted as she climbed atop the thick, metal rod and smiled and waved to the crowd. Though about 5’9”, the pole made her look ten feet tall. The crowd was amazed, with the neutrals all excited, knowing Kali’i was about to do something big. Katie just looked at her Hawaiian opponent nervously, as she too suspected something spectacular was about to be attempted, and was clearly nervous. Watching Kali’i just tower above her had a psychological effect on her, as she looked blankly up towards the ceiling, trying to catch a glimpse of Kali’i’s face.

The countdown to begin the fight began, and when the count hit zero, Kali’i, who was standing there with navel exposed, legs completely bare, her yellow Hawaiian bikini glittering in the beautiful white chandelier-like lights, suddenly lifted her arms like she was about to do a gymnastics routine, and climbed up onto her tippi-toes. Her bronze Polynesian feet curved and scrunched as her toes propped her a few inches higher above the crowd, prompting the cheers to get louder. Everyone was anticipating her next move with great excitement, as was Katie, who began stepping towards Kali’i gradually. She was stepping one tiny step at a time on her pale bare legs. She was honestly afraid of what would happen if she got too close to the Hawaiian aerialist, and went about her business very, very cautiously.

After waiting almost 10 seconds in sheer, loud anticipation, and as Katie finally stepped about 20 feet away from Kali’i, suddenly, the bikini-clad freshman launched herself what had to be more than 10 feet into the air. She literally flew so high, that when Katie looked up to find her, she had to cover her face as the lights of the ceiling were blinding her. The rest of us from outside the ring watched her do three backflips in the air, as she twisted and turned, before landing about 4 feet behind Katie’s back, facing Katie, and bouncing off the soft, padded ring floor towards Katie.

The moment Kali’i landed with a thud, Katie turned around instantly. She knew that the bronze-skinned Hawaiian was right behind her and that she was close enough to grab her. She reacted as fast as she could to try to evade Kali’i’s attempt to grab her, but having allowed Kali’i to get so close to her, Katie was out of luck. The moment Katie tried to create some space by kicking, Kali’i fell to the floor and used her strong, powerful gymnast’s leg to sweep Katie’s plant leg out from under her, putting the Georgian on her back, just as she had done to Danielle before!

Amber and Danielle covered their mouths as they watched Katie get completely taken out, as Kali’i gave Katie no time to recover and pounced on the dark-browned haired Gamma. She flipped Katie over, and made an attempt to wrap her legs around Katie, only for Katie to scream, and try to use her arms as a sort of blockade, grabbing Kali’i’s bare ankles in an attempt to keep her from wrapping her legs around her.
The grabbing of her ankles did some good, as Kali’i found it difficult to get Katie into her leg-lock, but Kali’i was smart, and thought well on her feet, as she realized that Katie’s arms were too busy holding back her ankles to prevent her from doing what she does best. Kali’i took advantage of Katie’s preoccupied arms to use her own wrists to yank Katie’s chin and head back, just as she had done to Danielle in the previous fight. The yank caused Katie to scream, and loosened her grip on Kali’i’s ankles, allowing Kali’i just enough room to pull her ankles into Katie’s sides, pinning Katie’s wrists to her hips, and disabling her arms that way. Kali’i then just pulled back on Katie’s chin, just like she had in the previous fight, as she began to skitter her gold fingernails under Katie’s exposed neck, in an attempt to finish Katie.

Katie wiggled and wriggled, thrashing from side to side, trying to maneuver herself out of this mess she was in. Danielle, meanwhile was closing her eyes and looking away. She had experienced this painful hold by Kali’i just minutes ago, and she was clearly re-imagining the pain as she watched it again. The crowd meanwhile grew very, very loud, as they had gotten exactly what they had expected from their favorite athlete. They had just watched her do something spectacular, and they were seeing her do her fight-clinching hold. The Alphas in particular rejoiced, as in this position, they knew Kali’i was all but unstoppable, and that Katie was all but done!

Katie continued to struggle however, as Amber, unlike Danielle, looked with a stern face and just shouted at her fighter to “get out of there.” Katie did her best to oblige, but Kali’i was doing her move like a pro, not in any way giving Katie room to twist or turn, and bending her back even further, causing Katie’s light-skinned bare legs to begin to inch off the ground. Kali’i reached back to grab Katie’s ankles, as she was getting ready to finally pay Katie back for the pain she caused Adriana. Adriana, standing right next to me, began to jump up and down, as she said in her Brazilian accent, “Teach her a lesson Kali’i! Get her feet!” The crowd grew louder and louder as Kali’i was just inches away from grabbing Katie by the ankles, but suddenly, as another twist, Katie’s shoulders turned ever so slightly, causing her to grin.

I got nervous as I saw Katie grin, and tried to figure out why she was doing that when she was in such a horrible position. But then I realized. Her hands, which were pinned to her sides and facing her own hips, were now twisted around and facing the outside; towards where Kali’i’s bare ankles were pinning them down. All of a sudden, I realized there was a flaw in Kali’i’s make-shift hold that Katie was about to exploit. I screamed, “Kali’i, look out!”

The moment I said that, Kali’i’s head turned and looked at me. She obviously had no idea what I was worried about, but hearing me freak out had clearly gotten her attention. In doing so, it took her attention off what she was doing; causing her to stop just short of grabbing Katie’s ankles. The moment I freaked, I wished I hadn’t, for all I had done was given Katie the opening she needed.

Suddenly, out of the blue, the crowd watched Kali’i suddenly scream. “Ahhhh!!!” Many had no idea what was causing the scream, but within seconds, the scream grew into a shrieking laugh, as Kali’i shouted, “BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHA OHHHH GOOOODDD!!!” While it took everyone else a few seconds, I had realized right away that Katie was curving her frail fingers and using her long purple nails to drag along Kali’i’s scrunched bare soles. “Hehehehe Yeah, let’s see how you like it Miss Hawaiian hot stuff!” Katie just dragged and caressed her nails, digging into Kali’i’s hypersensitive bare soles, as Kali’i screamed and screamed and screamed.

Kali’i did her best not to give up her hold, for she knew she had this fight if she could just hold on. She reached back again, trying to grab Katie’s ankles, but as she did, her hands and wrists shook and she couldn’t concentrate, her mind completely having been distracted by the constant ticklish assault on her pedicured Polynesian bare soles.

Katie just continued her tickle attack on Kali’i’s bare feet, as Kali’i just trembled and shook at the sensations. She finally got a hold of Katie’s ankles, but after a few more seconds of tickling on her soles, she shrieked, dropped both Katie’s ankles and her head, as she reached her arms back to try to pull Katie’s devilish fingers away from her bronze bare feet. Katie continued to assault Kali’i’s Achilles’ heel, as she taunted Kali’i with a childish, high-pitched, “Coochie coo!” Kali’i’s hands came to her rescue, but with her ankles pinning Katie’s wrists to her sides, there was not much they could do to prevent the tickles. Katie just continued to use her nails, getting in any possible dig at Kali’i’s hypersensitive soles, in an attempt to get her to finally release her wrists. Kali’i fought hard, but when Katie somehow got a stroke along Kali’i’s horribly ticklish arches, Kali’i finally broke and jumped up off of Katie with a shriek.

Katie took immediate advantage of Kali’i’s release of her wrists to get up and run away, thus freeing herself completely from the incredibly dangerous situation she was in just minutes earlier! The moment she stood up and began running, a giant roar came from the Gammas. It was the kind of roar you would expect when someone would hear something unexpected, and clearly in this case, neither the Gammas nor the Alphas thought it was by any means possible for Katie to actually free herself the moment Kali’i had managed to get her in her clutches. All of a sudden, the entire mood of the room turned, as suddenly, it was the Alphas who had gone very, very silent, and the Gammas who were cheering loud for their athlete. The reversal in atmosphere was almost frightening, as suddenly, there felt like there was a wave of unabated momentum pouring in favor of Katie. My heart began to beat, my palms began to sweat, as suddenly, the same gut-wrenching, stomach-churning feeling I had felt earlier today, when what seemed like a sure pin by Adriana was outdone by Katie tickling her sides, came flooding back!

The moods of the girls had changed as well. Katie was now showing off a wicked smile as Kali’i, smiling and relaxed before, had a stern, tense look on her face. I was worried she was being affected by what had just happened, and wanted to tell her to keep her composure. I genuinely wanted to whisper to her, to tell her not to get flustered and stick to her game; to keep doing what she’s doing because it very nearly worked and Katie stood no chance against it. But my last words weighed heavily on my mind. I felt like I had distracted her at a critical moment, preventing her from getting to Katie’s feet first and tickling the southerner’s bare soles before she could drag her nails across her own soles. I felt like my last words had given me a very clear lesson; just let Kali’i do her thing and everything will work perfectly. So I sat back and did just that, and just as I had wished to see, Kali’i began making another crane-like dance stance, meaning, she was about to get back to work.

Kali’i looked like she had shaken off the previous exchange as she spread her arms out like wings to her sides, as she made what looked like a scorpion’s tail with her left bare leg. Balancing on her right, she began to lift up onto the balls of her feet, as it was obvious she was getting ready to propel herself into another move. I was excited, and some in the crowd were excited on the Alpha side, but somehow, Kali’i’s stance failed to change the atmosphere. The cheers of the Gammas only seemed to grow LOUDER as Kali’i made her stance, and Katie herself just grinned, as she said, “Bring it! Bring it bitch!”

Even Amber and Danielle looked at each other and winked, as suddenly I was beginning to get a horrible, horrible feeling about this. I badly wanted to say something, but again, after what had happened last time, I feared telling Kali’i anything might cause her to deviate from her perfect game and cost her the fight. I reminded myself again of my lesson, and kept my mouth shut, as Kali’i gazed crossly in Katie’s direction, waiting for her menacing opponent to move. Kali’i’s eyes told everyone how angry she was, how furious she was at Katie, and how badly she wanted to finish Katie once and for all. Katie gazed back with an equally furious look, as she lowered and suddenly, shot towards Kali’i. It was foolish, as that was exactly what Kali’i was waiting for and launched herself seven feet into the air once again.

As she floated like a butterfly through the air, doing another backflip, Katie suddenly did something unexpected. Katie, who I literally had thought just dived at Kali’i, suddenly was standing upright and sliding back and to the side. She had a great big smile on her face, as did Danielle and Amber, as Amber shouted, “NOW!” Time seemed to almost stand still, as I gasped. “Oh no,” I thought, as suddenly, Katie used her own bare feet to launch herself a few feet into the air, as she reached her arms high into the air, and got one of her frail hands to Kali’i’s ankles. The moment Katie clipped Kali’i’s ankles in the air, Kali’i screamed, as suddenly, her path through the air was broken, and she began to go into a deadly tailspin.

The entire Alpha crowd gasped when they saw what had happened, as the entire Gamma crowd suddenly let out another huge roar! As Kali’i crashed hard onto the padded, soft floor, landing very, very awkwardly on her stomach, Katie wasted absolutely no time. She pounced on Kali’i’s back, grabbed Kali’i’s arms from her side, and immediately tried to wrap her pale legs around them; attempting the same exact move she had successfully used to subdue the Brazilian she-Goliath, Adriana. The Alphas all gasped once again at seeing Katie attempt to bind Kali’i’s elbows in the same manner with which she had outdone her first Alpha opponent; and within moments, Kali’i gasped as well, as she suddenly found herself fighting a difficult battle where the stakes could not be higher. Katie, using her arms to grab Kali’i’s strong wrists, and her legs to push at Kali’i’s elbows, was trying to pin Kali’i’s arms together behind her back. Kali’i knew that, if Katie succeeded in doing so, escape would become all but futile, and desperately mustered up every bit of energy she had to try to prevent Katie from completing her deadly hold.

Despite being face down and at a severe disadvantage, Kali’i managed to muster up an enormous amount of strength, and actually push back hard enough to stop Katie in her tracks. Katie had hit a barrier, and could not force Kali’i’s arms together, which meant that Kali’i still had a chance to escape. Kali’i’s determined humming and murmuring, as she desperately tried to hold back Katie’s arms and legs, resonated throughout the room. It was like she was Superwoman, desperately using her super-strength to hold back the walls closing in on her from either side. Beads of sweat began to beat down her face, as her arms shook and trembled at the tremendous amount of pressure they were being forced to hold back. Unable to break Kali’i’s resistance, Katie seemed to have given up, as she let go of Kali’i’s wrists, allowing Kali’i’ to begin pushing back on Katie’s knees. For a second, it looked like Kali’i had won the exchange, and would have a chance to regroup and find another way to take Katie down. But it was a moment too soon to celebrate, as literally three seconds after Katie let go of Kali’i’s wrists, and only one second after I, Adriana, and a small group of Alphas actually began to cheer Kali’i’s critical goal-line stand to save her fate in the fight; suddenly, Katie’s hands made their way over to Kali’i’s bare back and neck. Using her long, manicured purple fingernails, suddenly, Katie began spider tickling Kali’i’s bare skin, skittering in a figure eight along the Hawaiian’s bare back, and in a semi-circular motion along the back of Kali’i’s exposed neck.

Kali’i wasn’t as ticklish on her back or neck as she was on her feet, but sadly, she was indeed ticklish. The moment Katie began skittering her nails, Kali’i’s head tilted up in gasp, and within moments, her body began to shake and her arms began to lose strength. Little by little, Katie’s knees began to win out, as suddenly, Adriana screamed in her native Portuguese, “Não! Não! NÃÃÃOOOO!!!! Kali’i, don’t let her get your arms!” But it was too late, as Katie just continued to tickle along Kali’i’s back with both hands, before spidering along to her sides, digging into Kali’i’s bare, exposed sides and armpits, as she said, “Kitchie kitchie koo! Hehehehe That’s it! HAHAHA THAT’S IT!!” Kali’i tried desperately to muster any strength she had to resist, but the tickling was far too distracting and sapped any bit of concentration and strength away from her. She finally broke and cried out, “Gyyaaahahahahahahaha!! Ohhhh fuucckk” as it all came crashing down for her in a split second. Katie’s tickling of Kali’i’s side finally did the trick, and Kali’i’s arms buckled. Katie just continued to tickle Kali’i’s exposed sides, as she let out a loud, “Hehehe HAHAHA GOTCHA!” Her knees and legs snapped together and wrapped themselves tight around Kali’i’s elbows, pinning them behind her back, and completely disabling Kali’i’s arms. The Gamma crowd roared once again, as Kali’i strenuously struggled, shaking her body, trying to twist and turn, but still being unable to so much as dent Katie’s astounding grasp of her long arms. As improbable as it all was, Katie had effectively apprehended the great Kali’i!

At this point, all the momentum was going Katie’s way. Having escaped from Kali’i’s deadly hold, to magnificently clipping her ankles during her signature move, to resourcefully breaking her resistance to being detained by tickling her bare neck, back, and sides, Katie was now in full command of this fight. In her position now, she was so euphoric, so out of this world with excitement, that she didn’t waste any time laying into her helpless foe.

She let out a tickle blitzkrieg on Kali’i’s entire exposed, bare body, plowing swiftly and brutally into Kali’i’s bare sides, armpits, and back along her bikini-strap. Her long purple nails glided seamlessly along Kali’i’s smooth bronze skin, causing Kali’i to twitch, shriek, and buck violently each and every second. “Noooo!! Hahahahahaha Ohh nooo!!!” Kali’i’s cries were music to Katie’s ears, as Katie went back to what she did before, tickling Kali’i’s neck in a semi-circle with her left hand, and tickling her back in a figure eight with her right.

Kali’i was completely at a loss for what to do and just went into a full on panic. She began screaming mindlessly and thrashing fruitlessly to try to break Katie’s hold. As I watched her begin thoroughly humiliated, my mind flashed back to ten years ago, when Amber had me captured in my apartment, tied to a chair, and was tickling me relentlessly. I immediately could feel Amber’s long, pink nails skittering along my exposed navel, my vulnerable sides, and petrifying me as she began skittering around my unspeakably ticklish, hypersensitive breasts. I could hear Amber’s pronounced Alabama-accent giggle, “Coochie Coochie coo! Hehehe Say, Ms. I Have Three Black Belts, you sure do squirm a lot. Hehehe Looks like my little pink nails have turned this great warrior into a little powderpuff! Coochie Coochie coo! BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

The words echoed in my ears, as Katie’s taunts and tickles to Kali’i felt and sounded eerily similar to Amber’s from ten years ago. Kali’i, while already in complete and utter misery, seemed to be terrified of something far worse. As Katie tickled, she occasionally tried reaching out and grabbing Kali’i’s ankles. But Kali’i, having already had her feet tickled once by Katie, and that when she had Katie pinned, knew that giving Katie access to her heavily pedicured, heavily treated and washed bare soles was committing suicide in this fight! She had to keep Katie away from her bare feet at all costs, so she kept her legs straight out, far away from where Katie could reach them.

Katie, however, was not one to let Kali’i off easy. She was determined to get Kali’i to try to kick her; to attempt to back-heel her, just like the Brazilian Adriana tried to do in Katie’s first fight, allowing Katie to capture the she-Goliath’s bare feet and tickle them relentlessly until Adriana was destroyed and forced to give in. Katie continued to try to tempt Kali’i by tickling all her other sensitive parts with unimpeded recklessness. From her sides, to her armpits, to her neck, to her back, Katie went all out with her purple nails, but no matter what, Kali’i would not kick! So Katie decided to try something else, something that had to be terrifying for Kali’i, and something that refreshed another nightmare from my own memories.

As she skittered along Kali’i’s neck and back, Katie did probably the most humiliating thing she could possibly do. She skittered her way around the straps of Kali’i’s yellow bikini, and in unison, used her long fingernails to cut through and snap the straps like she was slicing butter. The moment Kali’i felt her halter top snap behind her, she let out a big, “WHAAAOOOHHH!!!” Kali’i stopped moving for a second, for she feared moving too much might cause the garment to fall off, but sitting still proved a lost cause when Katie went right back to dragging her nails along Kali’i’s neck and back. Kali’i began to shake, as Katie then used on hand to grab a fistful of yellow bra, and said in the sassiest southern voice I’d ever heard, “Now, you can either give up now and keep your vanity, or you can continue to be stubborn, and everyone here, in both sororities, will see your breasts! Make your choice, duchess!”

My mind immediately flew back to ten years ago, when Amber, not being able to get me to crack from the tickling, began snipping away at my white, laced bra with a pair of my own scissors, threatening to cut the final piece between my breasts as she held up her iPhone, pointing straight at my chest, and said, “Now, either you tell me the combination to the safe holding your designs, or these breasts become public viewing to every person you’ve ever known, as well as every student in this school!” Amber’s sassy voice rung in my head, as Katie muttered virtually the exact same thing to Kali’i. Naturally, when Kali’i responded, “Fuck you, bitch,” Katie yanked her right hand hard, pulling the bra straight out from underneath Kali’i’s pinned chest like she was pulling a tablecloth out from under a set of dishes. Kali’i’s upper body was now completely bare, as Katie rolled up the cut up, yellow top, and tossed it out of the ring and into the stands, where Kali’i could no longer get to it without forfeiting!

Kali’i desperately tried to hide her size 34DD all-natural cups from the rest of the room, trying to press her bare chest into the floor to keep them covered. But sadly for her, with Katie continuing to rake, drag and dance her long nails along the smooth skin along her back, her neck, and her sides, Kali’i could not help it, and reflexively jerked and jumped, exposing her bare chest to the entire crowd over and over again! At this point, I could not believe she was still fighting, still trying to escape, and still putting up with Katie’s unyielding malice. She was quite a brave soul alright. But I knew that even she had her breaking point, and Katie was determined to push to her to it!

Katie just continued to tickle away at Kali’i’s now completely exposed upper body. Astonished that Kali’i had allowed her to expose her entire chest to over 100 people without giving in or even trying to kick her, she was determined to break Kali’i. She badly wanted to get at her feet, knowing how horribly ticklish those were from when she tickled them earlier to break free of Kali’i’s hold. She began moving towards Kali’i’s lower back, tickling along her waist and her hips, getting awfully close to Kali’i’s matching yellow bikini bottom. The crowd began to get louder as the could sense what was happening. Even Kali’i could sense it, and said, “Don’t you DARE!”

But Kali’i could do absolutely nothing, as Katie, while digging her fingers into the sides of Kali’i’s hips, used her long purple nails again to cut away as the flimsy sides of her bikini bottom. Kali’i shouted once more, “FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! YOU FUCKING BITCH!!” Katie heard that and said, “Oh, you shouldn’t’ve said that!” As she suddenly ripped out the bikini botton from under Kali’i’s trimmed pussy, and began tickling along the backs of Kali’i’s bare thighs, Kali’i decided she’d had it. She bucked to try to put Katie off, and threw both of her bare, muscular Polynesian legs at Katie’s face. Katie, distracted by the buck, was not able to react in time as both kicks hit her square in the face!

Katie screamed, and actually tipped over. The tipping motion turned the buck naked Kali’i onto her side, where she was exposed to the entire crowd, but Kali’i didn’t care, as this gave her the opportunity she needed to escape. Immediately she began thrashing as hard as she could, trying to wiggle her arms free, and very, very nearly doing so. She got her elbows loose, but before she could shake Katie off, Katie kicked her bare legs into the ground, push Kali’i back onto her stomach, face down, and re-established her grasp around Kali’i’s elbows before Kali’i could escape! Kali’i, frustrated that she’d come so close to escaping, but hadn’t, tried to do the same thing again. She bucked a couple more times, and after the fourth time, got Katie to slip slightly, and with perfect timing, she threw both legs backwards straight towards Katie’s face one more time!

As the kicks flew towards Katie’s face, Katie recovered in a split second, and, with lightning fast reflexes, somehow managed to move her head ever so slightly to the left, causing both kicks to land on her shoulder, and before Kali’i could fully recoil them, Katie caught both legs around the ankles with her right arm. Kali’i, feeling Katie’s arm go around her legs, jerked them back hard, only for Katie to bring her left arm for support and completely and fully trap both of Kali’i’s long, bare Polynesian ankles against her chest. Kali’i screamed and screamed and screamed as she jerked and jerked and jerked to try to pull her legs back away from Katie, but Katie, like with Adriana, simply crossed them, and wrapped her elbows around them tightly, preventing Kali’i from pulling them back!

“NOOOOOOO!!!! OHHHH GOOODDD!!! PLEEAASSEEEE!!!! LET ME OUT!!! PLEEEASSSEEEE!!!” Kali’i screamed! Adriana screamed in her native Portuguese as well, “Corrida! Foda! Meu deus! Nãoooo!!! Deixá-la ir!” The Gammas meanwhile all cheered, louder than I had ever head them cheer all night, as the Alphas went completely silent!

Kali’i just bucked and kicked, trying desperately to break Katie’s hold from around her ankles! However, just as Adriana could not break Katie’s hold last fight, Kali’i’s strength had too been rendered useless again Katie’s creative ankle shackling, and Kali’i was quickly beginning to realize the horrible, horrible truth about the choice she had!

While the Alphas and I were all stunned and completely petrified, Katie was euphoric and let out a boasting maniacal laugh! “BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YESSSS!!! Your feet are mine now!”

Katie was elated, and immediately held up her long purple fingernails and hovered them over Kali’i’s flawless, silky smooth, upturned and captured Polynesian bare soles. Kali’i, upon feeling the warmth of Katie’s hands as they so much as got close to her bare feet, began shouting, “FUUUCCKKK!!! STOOOOPPPP THIIISSS!!!! NONONONONONONO!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!”

Katie could not believe it! She had not even touched Kali’i’s feet and already she was thrashing, bucking, shouting, and begging! She badly, badly wanted to tickle her, but she was still focused on the main goal, and gave Kali’i one last chance to avoid what would clearly be ticklish Armegeddon!

“Final chance girl! Give up now and you can avoid all this!” Katie said in the most high-pitched, squeaky voice possible. Already sweating a lot from being tickled all over her body, Kali’i began dripping and rolling sweat down her face as her heart went into a full-on panic. Her black hair, plastered to her forehead, she struggled one more time to free her arms, to kick her legs, and when those failed once again, she even scrunched and splayed her soles and gold-painted Hawaiian toes, as she lost energy and half-collapsed. She may not have said anything, but her answer was very clear. She was never going to give up, not for nothing! It was exactly the heroism we loved as her supporters and teammates, but for her, it was precisely what had stemmed this entire affliction she was enduring.

Katie just smiled widely, as she said, “I was hoping you’d be so stubborn!” And with that, she wiggled her nails, keeping her other arm firmly enfolded around Kali’i’s ankles, as she brought her hand down and descended upon Kali’i’s bare soles!

Kali’i knew what was coming. It hadn’t come yet, but the anticipation caused her to scream, “OH GOD!! FUCK!! NOOOOOOOOOOO..."

To be continued...

Afraid this was all I could get my hands on.

Here's part IV.. don't have the rest though unfortunately.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sorority Rumble! Part IV: The Final Bout

Katie, the 5’6”, long, straight, dark brown-haired, pale-skinned, petite Gamma girl from Atlanta, clad in a pink, skin-tight tank top and matching pink skin-tight shorts that went halfway down her thighs, was now in total control of both Gamma and Alpha history. She had Kali’i, the 5’9” black-haired, bronze-skinned Hawaiian, by the ankles. Kali’i, who had begun the fight wearing a canary yellow Hawaiian bikini top and bottom, had had the only two garments on her incredibly fit body untied, removed, and tossed into the crowd by the malicious, merciless Katie. She was now utterly and remarkably terrified. Unable to move any other part of her bare naked body, the nude 19-year-old wiggled her gold-painted toes on her size 7.5 bronze bare feet, stretching and scrunching her bare soles. Katie, having completely disabled her adversary’s legs, yanked her elbow a bit closer to her chest, pulling the captured Polynesian’s prized bare feet to just a few inches away from her face. Katie was delighted, as, after long last, and she now had her second and final Alpha opponent exactly where she wanted her!

Kali’i literally could not move. Katie’s short, pale legs had been wrapped tightly around Kali’i’s elbows, and the southerner’s short, but strong arms, had been wrapped like a python around Kali’i’s crossed bare ankles. The crossing and the python-like grip had successfully deterred any and all attempts Kali’i had made to kick, grab, or use any of her trademark dance and gymnastics moves that she had used to dominate both in her previous fight, and in the first half of this current one. Kali’i had now been stuck in her helpless state for almost an hour, and had been desperately trying to avoid giving Katie access to her amazingly ticklish bare feet for that entire hour; especially after seeing what had happened to her teammate in the previous fight.

Adriana, the 6’1”, weight-lifting, jujitsu-fighting, beach-volleyball-playing Brazilian, who was Kali’i’s Alpha teammate, had already seen her chances to win the competition foiled; by a combination of Katie’s now-trademark python-grip hold, and Amber’s magnificently devilish strategy of tickling the Alpha girls’ highly pedicured, incredibly ticklish bare soles while they’re disabled. And now, Katie, who had fruitfully employed that strategy to perfection in her first fight, successfully driving the seemingly-invincible Adriana to an unthinkable forfeit, had the opportunity to do the impossible, and take down her second and final seemingly-unbeatable Alpha opponent. In doing so, she would win the competition, win the statue of world famous Brandi Rockwell, and gut the Alpha sorority of its most prized asset.

At long last, the stars had all aligned. Everything Katie had done had led to this ultimate defining moment, and the 21-year-old was now poised to finish her opponent off and become champion. At long last, with Kali’i now completely and utterly helpless to stop her, Katie finally did what had worked perfectly against Adriana, and she took her long, purple fingernail, and started dragging it carefully down one of Kali’i’s bronze bare soles.

Kali’i could not see the nail being trailed down her naked bare foot. But the moment Katie’s nail touched that silky soft skin on the sole of her Polynesian bare foot, there was a very noticeable change in Kali’i’s facial expression. Her face had morphed from that of a determined champion fighter with mountains of resilience, into that of a terrified, desperate teen who had just realized that something horrifying was happening! That facial expression told the entire story, as it immediately became obvious that Katie found the illustrious warrior’s prime Achilles’ heel. The Hawaiian Alpha clearly could not bear the sensation of having her bronze bare feet tickled for a single second, and the moment Katie’s nail began dragging itself back up her bare sole, that look of desperation on her face turned into another petrifying look of pure anxiousness!

As that tiny purple fingernail trailed back down the Polynesian beauty’s sole one more time, the unbreakable, resilient Kali’i finally lost it. Like a dormant volcano that had just been awakened, Kali’i erupted into an uncontrollable belt of laughter as Katie’s nail dragged for the third time across the flawless plane of Kali’i’s amazingly soft bare sole.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH OHOHO!!!! *gasp* BUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAASSEEEE STOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOPPPP!!!!!”

Many in the crowd actually jumped out of their seats upon hearing the Hawaiian girl’s pulsating scream, as Kali’i’s overwhelming laughter filled up the room, and got many in the Alpha crowd to gasp. Many in the Gamma crowd sat in stunned silence for a millisecond, taking in what they were seeing, before erupting into a tidal wave of cheers!

Just as Kali’i exploded, so did the crowd. And as the crowd hailed, Amber, Katie’s red-headed coach from Alabama, gave a wicked, bright white smile as she just snickered, and said, “Hehehehehe That’s beautiful, Katie! Now, use that silver tongue of yours. I want her broken, not just physically, but mentally!” Her words were shocking. Amber, the gorgeous broad from my nightmares, was actually talking about breaking Kali’i, the one girl who seemed genuinely unbreakable! Katie took her advice with stride.
As Katie dragged her little, purple fingernail back up Kali’i’s bronze-hued sole, and back down, and back up, faster, and faster, and faster, she proceeded to make my star fighter beyond uncomfortable by making the ticklish sensations running across her bare soles multiply by several strokes per second. To make it worse, she then began doing what Amber was asking, and began taunting the helpless teenager with gibes that made me shiver in my own spine.

“Hehehehe Wow! I had no idea your feet were sooooo incredibly ticklish! Hehehehe Coochie Coochie coo! Tickle tickle! Muahahahaha Oh, this must be SOOOO frustrating for you. From flying high, soaring like an eagle in the air, crushing spines, to now, you’re being outdone by nothing more than a little fingernail. Hehehehehehe I don’t envy you, that’s for sure! Teehehehehehe Let’s see now. Can the wittle hot Hawaiian gymnast handle a few fingernails on her bare feet??? Well, can she? Hehehehe.”

Hearing those words must’ve stung Kali’i’s ears as much as they stung mine. Not only was it very, very difficult watching my athlete, whom I trained so hard, prepared so well, and developed so much confidence with, on the ground, and losing out to something so childish… but also, it was very, very difficult watching my athlete essentially relive what I had gone through almost ten years ago. I suddenly felt like I was reliving that night, in my sorority suite, with Amber. Nine out of ten times I would’ve easily crushed and sent her to the emergency room in a body bag, but on this night, she had somehow gotten the better of me, by somehow catching my bare foot in the air during my powerful ax kick. It was a small misstep, but I ended up never getting my foot free, and in doing so, Amber was able to strip me completely of my clothes, and got me tied to a chair, with my ankles bound to my sturdy safe.

It wasn’t enough, as tying me up didn’t get me to give up my combination. Neither did cutting off my bra and panties with a pair of scissors and blackmailing me with my own nude photos. But finally, she did something that she knew all too well would work, and that I could not stop while tied up. She tickled my helpless bare feet, trailing her long pink fingernails down my half black, half Asian bare soles, which I’d literally just gotten pedicured that night and had my nails painted gold. The effect of the tickling was so destructive to my body that I lost my mind and gave up the combination, allowing Amber to steal the designs in my safe and win the contest I was destined to win with those designs. It was one of the worst moments in my entire life!

The worst part was that those designs were for a brand new sorority building, that Amber ended up winning for her sorority. And to make it even worse, that building not only still stood, but was the envy of every Alpha to this day. It was the building I was standing in right now. By my own design, and belonging to Amber, I was standing in the newly refurbished Gamma sorority, watching Amber, the woman who stole my designs, effectively coach her athletes to use the exact same strategy she beat me with to destroy the much stronger, much more skilled fighters I had trained myself!

While I was absolutely despising what I was seeing, the crowd loved it. Before, they had been firmly in Kali’i’s corner, having fallen in love with the Hawaiian gymnast’s dazzling display of high-flying aerial vaults, combined with her craftiness in taking down, disabling, and tickling Danielle’s bare feet and exposed neck, as she coasted her way to a stylish victory. She had all the support in the room after that incredible display, but as she soared like a bird in the sky, Katie took matters into her own hands. By clipping Kali’i’s ankles in midair, she had turned everything on its head, as now, the mighty Hawaiian superstar was firmly in her unbreakable clutches; and the crowd, who had supported the freshman prodigy before, were now in Katie’s corner, cheering her on for the massive upset, urging her to continue to tickle Kali’i until the Polynesian prodigy could not take it anymore.

Katie’s strategy was working perfectly at this point. Kali’i appeared to be growing tremendously exhausted as her breathing became labored, and her shrieks became more and more jumpy. Seeing her captive squirm and scream, Katie pressed on with the tickling, pushing her gorgeous captive ever closer to the brink of collapse. Katie, knowing Kali’i was on edge and ready to break down, said, “If you think that was bad, let’s see how you like this sweetie?” And with that, she began raking all five of her tiny little purple nails across the silky smooth soles of Kali’i’s bare feet. She would rake down one foot, and then the other, then back, raking faster, and faster, and faster with each stroke. If one fingernail trailing across her bare soles was bad enough, five long, manicured fingernails doing so was enough to make Kali’i almost hit the roof!

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHO!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!! FUUUUUUUCKKKK!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHHHH PLEEEASSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T MOVE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA OH MY GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP THAT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LET GO OF ME!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

But Katie would not let up. Rather, she just giggled, and said, “Coochie Coochie coo! Hehehehe Oh, it’s THAT bad, huh? Well, let’s see how you like this?” As she turned her raking into relentless spidering all over every inch of Kali’i’s captured bare soles. Her nails danced all over the planes of the bottoms of the Hawaiian’s bare feet, as Kali’i grew noticeably more uncomfortable as Katie switched from raking to spidering. Her head snapped back, her jaw dropped, and her face went from uncomfortable to absolutely, horrendously shocked, as she let out a massive gasp, feeling the shift in Katie’s tickle assault on her bare soles!

“GYYYAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOONONONO NONONONONONO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OH GOD!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH, HAHAHAHAHAHA I HAHAHA CAN’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BREATHE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS CRUEL! HAHAHAHAHA”

It was indeed cruel, and Katie did not care one bit! She knew her tactic was dirty, underhanded, and egocentric; not to mention totally humiliating to her opponent, and yet, she cared about one thing, and one thing only… eliminating Alphas! That’s all her Gamma followers wanted her to do as well, as they all got up and began to cheer loudly for her, so much so that the Alpha crowd had been virtually drowned out in all the noise. Danielle, who had been on the receiving end of Kali’i’s tickle assault on her soles during the previous fight, was having lots of fun watching her rival get a taste of her own medicine at the hands of her Gamma teammate; and Amber, the Gamma coach who had somehow captured me, stripped me, tied me to my own chair, and tickled my bare soles ten years ago; was smiling, cackling, and could not keep in her euphoria at seeing her team on the brink of an astounding victory!

Amber, in her pronounced southern drawl, yelled over the booming crowd, “Great work Katie! She’s totally losing it! Now, hit her where it hurts! Finish her off!” Danielle, who was standing in front of the first row, barefoot from having just fought herself, riling up the crowd, heard her coach, turned and shouted somehow even louder, “Yeah Katie, get her arches! She got me there, and it was horrible!” Danielle, still wearing her cap-sleeved blue skin-tight shirt and white short shorts, referred to the last fight when Kali’i captured her and tickled her bare soles. Katie, who clearly knew what she was doing and systematically was completely breaking Kali’i down, took the women’s advice and very, very carefully, traced her spidering nails along a path towards the inside of Kali’i’s bare feet. As she came upon the inner edges of Kali’i’s Polynesian bare soles, Katie said, “This is for Danielle! Let’s see how you like it now!”

With that, she began wiggling and dancing her purple fingernails up and down the insides of her captive’s exposed bare arches. Kali’i, who had already been through hell having her soles tickled relentlessly for the last hour, suddenly reacted as if she was about to spontaneously combust! Danielle was right, as Kali’i’s silky smooth arches proved to be much, much more ticklish than her flawless bare soles, and Kali’i’s screaming literally became so loud that it nearly drowned out the entire rest of the crowd!

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHO HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCCCCCKKK!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH FUCK!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANYTHING BUT THAT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD DAMNIT! STOP IT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT, YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!”

Adriana, who had been in Katie’s clutches in the previous fight, gasped the moment she heard Kali’i say that! Her hand went over her mouth, as she knew what Katie was about to do, for she had been on the receiving end of it just hours before. The entire crowd reacted as well, with a surrounding, “Ooohhhh!!!” They too had seen the previous fight, and were ready to see Katie react to being called her least favorite word!

Katie just continued to go at Kali’i’s arches, when she suddenly snapped her head up and said, “Excuse me! Who the hell are you calling a bitch, bitch?? You know what, I think we need to teach you some manners, just like your little ‘puta’ friend over there!” And with that, just as she had done to Adriana when Adriana called her a ‘puta,’ Katie immediately took all ten fingernails and started wiggling and digging them in between and underneath her Polynesian captive’s immaculate, hypersensitive toes!

Adriana was scrunching her dark-blue painted Brazilian toes together along her flip flops. She was even beginning to sweat, as I’m sure she was reliving her worst nightmare. Seeing her react that way, even I couldn’t help but flash back to that moment, when Adriana, in her green, bedazzled tank top and blue, open-legged mini-skirt, was in the exact same position as Kali’i was now, with Katie tickling her Amazonian arches all the same. The moment when Adriana resorted to calling Katie a ‘puta,’ and as a result, having Katie punish her by getting her between her blue-painted bare toes, was the moment that it became obvious Adriana was done! That Adriana literally had no way out of the mess she was in, and that Katie was going to tickle her until she folded.

That moment, the moment Adriana completely lost it at the hands of having her Brazilian bare toes tickled relentlessly by Katie’s tiny purple fingernails, was one of the worst moments I could recall in that entire bitter upset of the first fight. And now, seeing Kali’i, who was also heavily favored before this fight, going through the exact same ordeal that ultimately eliminated her 6’1” Amazon teammate, was even worse!

As excruciating as this clearly was for Kali’i, Amber was not letting Katie let up! She was shouting at her, “Harder,” causing Katie to really dig into Kali’i’s bare toes, causing the sweaty, teary-eyed, red-faced, nude Hawaiian Alpha to buck and scream with each dig! Amber was dictatorial, and very, very demanding, and sadly, I’d seen it all before, over ten years ago!

I immediately flashed back to ten years ago. This time, to her first attempt to capture me, when she brought 15 Gamma girls, all clad in pink, to try to surprise me and kidnap me while I was in bed. After I woke up, and single-handedly began pummeling girl after girl, Amber, despite seeing the brutal toll I was taking on her Gamma sisters, shouted at them, “Get up! There are 15 of us and 1 of her! Get her! This is embarrassing!” Eventually, her ploy failed miserably. But that somehow didn’t stop her from coming back the day before the big contest, in which I was surely going to present my designs for a new sorority and win my sorority a brand new, state-of-the-art facility!

This time, only two other girls were willing to go with her, and naturally, I pummeled them as well, before facing off with Amber. The result: somehow, she actually caught my heavy, ax-kicking, gold-painted bare foot in midair and with the help of the other two girls, actually overpowered me and got me tied to a sturdy, wooden chair. I had lost my emerald green nightgown during the struggle, leaving me wearing nothing but my white-laced push-up bra and matching panties, to which Amber, in her pink, sparkling Gamma shirt, short, shorts, and flip flops, dolled up like she was trying to win a beauty contest, just taunted me, trying anything and everything to get me to reveal the combination to my safe.

She did everything, from using scissors to cut up my bra and panties and yanking them off, leaving me completely nude in front of the three Gamma girls. She even took some photos, and threatened to send them to everyone if I didn’t cooperate, but even that didn’t break me. So finally, she tried one last thing, and that was, propping my half-Asian, half African-American feet up onto the very safe she was trying to break into, securing my ankles to the safe, and giving me “the treatment!” She and her Gamma sisters began raking their pink fingernails up and down my highly pedicured brown bare soles, as I screamed and screamed. After about an hour of resistance, and Amber going after my soles and arches, she and the other two sisters finally started attacking my gold-painted bare toes, which is what finally did me in! I finally gave up the combination, allowing Amber to steal the documents and designs, which she would use to win the contest the next day.

I was distraught, and determined to free myself at that moment, but Amber simply silenced any thoughts I had of escaping by showing me a surprising photo! It was that of Japanese aunt Sumiko, who had been staying in the guest suite a few doors down. She had taught me everything about martial arts, as she herself was a former world champion, and she was in what I immediately recognized as a tiny storage room in the Gamma house. That’s right. She too was nude, had black ropes binding her from head to toe, and she was sitting on a purple-padded leather seat, with her neck and hands in a pair of medieval-like stocks, her knees clamped down by a similar pair, and her size 8 Asian bare feet, with scarlet-painted red toenails, also in a pair of stocks! I had seen the device before. It was a Gamma freshman initiation device; one that we showed to freshmen as a sign of how horrible and backwards the Gamma girls were for doing that to their own freshmen pledges. The device truly was terrible, and now my own fifth-degree black belt aunt was sitting in it, surrounded by pink-clad Gammas!

She was gagged with a white-bandana, detective-style, as if Amber was making it a point that she was a hostage! Amber then warned me that if I tried to escape, or to report the incident, then something terrible would happen. I groaned as the girls had me, and there was nothing I could do to escape! I was then ball-gagged, and left with the two Gamma girls, as Amber walked off with my designs, but not before telling the girls, “Oh, and keep her busy! I want her completely preoccupied and not even thinking about trying to escape!” The result was that the two Gamma girls would file their pink fingernails and begin tickling my hypersensitive bare soles for almost 18 hours straight, only taking a break to show me photos of my aunt, in the device, with Gamma girls applying feathers and pink fingernails to her breasts, soles, and just about every other ticklish spot on her nude Japanese body! Her face was sweaty and beet red, just like mine, from all the tickle torture. That night was genuinely the worst night of my entire life, and to this day, I had never forgiven Amber for putting me through it!

Here we were, ten years later! The moment I’d seen Amber, I thought, “What sweet revenge!” Yes, Adriana and Kali’i were such good fighters that almost all I could think of was the glory of seeing Amber so humiliated. All I could think of was how badly she was gonna look when Adriana and Kali’i completely crushed her seemingly feeble fighters. I never in my wildest imagination thought that Adriana, the 6’1” Brazilian jujitsu-fighter, beach volleyball player, and Amazon, had any chance of losing to either of Amber’s girls, let alone the 5’6”, petite, dark brown-haired Katie. But to my shock, Katie outsmarted her tall, South American opponent, captured her arms and legs, and exposed her biggest weakness by tickling her captured Brazilian bare soles, forcing the seemingly unbeatable Adriana to forfeit and resign herself to the role of a spectator for the rest of the contest! Kali’i began just as dominant, back-flipping, back-crunching her opponent, and ultimately putting in an unforgettable, majestic display for the crowd to enjoy! Then, she too, saw herself get clipped down in midair by her ankles, and caught in Katie’s clutches, just like her Brazilian teammate, and have her own bare soles tickled relentlessly, seemingly until she had no choice but to forfeit as well! It was so cheap and dirty, and it was exactly how Amber liked it!

I was now boiling with hatred at Amber, who was single-handedly destroying everything our sorority held most dear with cheap and dirty tricks. I badly wanted to get back at her, to do something, but it was looking like her entire, lengthy, well-drawn-out scheme was destined to succeed, and for Alpha to officially lose its biggest foundation and crumble into a lifeless shadow of what it used to be! All that had to happen for Amber to succeed, was for Katie, who had not had her hold broken once with either Adriana or Kali’i, to hold on until Kali’i finally gave into the relentless tickle assault on her bare soles! It was looking all too likely that that was exactly what would happen, until Kali’i started to show some signs of life.

Katie continued to tickle Kali’i’s bronze, gold-painted bare toes with her tiny purple fingernails. The torture was clearly excruciating for the livid Hawaiian, as she kept bucking her chest off the mat and slamming it back down, screaming, and shrieking with each ticklish stroke of Katie’s nails across and underneath her soft gold-painted bare toes. However, after a few bucks, Katie very nearly fell off of the Hawaiian’s bare back, and had to struggle to hang on. The struggle forced her to pause the tickling for a few moments, which nearly gave Kali’i the chance to yank her legs away, as Katie once again struggled to keep her arm wrapped completely around Kali’i’s bare ankles and keep Kali’i completely trapped and her bare feet exposed to her relentless tickling nails! In the end, Kali’i could not escape, but the event caused a few gasps from the crowd, and suddenly, the Alphas, who had resigned themselves to defeat a few moments ago, had found their attention caught once again.

Katie was nervous, and immediately went after Kali’i’s toes again, trying to finish her, but Kali’i reflexively bucked one more time, and again, Katie very, very nearly fell off. Again, she held on, and still had Kali’i beyond helpless to do anything, but the crowd was beginning to turn, beginning to chant, “Kal-ee-ee! Kal-ee-ee!” Just as they had done in her fight against Danielle! Danielle was clearly angry about this, and wanted Kali’i finished, so the blonde, barefoot New Yorker turned around and start getting the Gamma riled up again. To my surprise, that proved to be quite a factor, as the crowd immediately started chanting to Katie, “FIN-ISH HER! FIN-ISH HER!” And just like that, they had drowned out the Alphas, and Katie was feeding off that crowd energy to go back to relentlessly tickle Kali’i’s flawless arches!

Kali’i’s bucking temporarily stopped, as the assault on her bare toes once again seemed to knock the wind out of her! Kali’i was so tired and drained at this point, that it seemed a miracle she had not just given in. However, at this point, the last straw on her back may have been broken, for she seemed to almost collapse into the floor as Katie began to assault her ticklish arches once again, saying, “Yeah, don’t like that, do you? Hehehehe Are you ready to give up yet?”

Katie just whisked away, moving from the arches to the fleshy soles of the former gymnast’s bare feet, causing Kali’i to shriek. Katie was covering every inch of Kali’i’s bare soles one more time, causing Kali’i to sweat profusely and hyperventilate as her lungs tried once again to keep up with her rapidly beating heart! Katie smiled, as she had regained her dominance, and looked to drive home her advantage once and for all. She began raking her nails all over every inch of Kali’i’s soft bare feet, even getting the tops of her feet and toes, before skittering her nails all along the Hawaiian’s soles over and over again! Kali’i was losing energy every second, and it didn’t look like she could hold out any longer!

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I’M GONNA GET YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU’LL NEVER WIN!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The grittiness of Kali’i was beginning to shine through, but the absolute demolition of her energy was also beginning to take hold. She tried struggling, tried kicking her legs, yanking her arms, but at this point, the efforts were very, very limp! She seemed absolutely, completely drained of every ounce of sweat and tears her body could muster, and that her body was not going to let her do anything else until she replenished.

Katie seemed to think so too, as she continued to spider all over every last inch of Kali’i’s soles, and said, “You’re done, princess! Finished! Just give up, already! Come on!” Kali’i, with tears and sweat pouring down her face, seemed to be seriously considering listening to Katie. She just seemed so incredibly destroyed that she would do anything to make the relentless tickling on her bare soles just finally stop. I didn’t even have the heart to tell her “don’t.” After being so relentlessly destroyed by Amber myself ten years ago, I knew exactly how she must’ve felt having her bare soles tormented. I wanted to cry, I wanted to go into a corner and hide, but I couldn’t, for I was captured and my bare feet were still exposed to the Gamma girls’ long nails… just as Kali’i’s were to Katie’s.

Finally, at long last, after going through everything she did, Kali’i started to say, “Ok, ok, ok! I… I…” The crowd began to cheer loud, as they thought they were hearing a defining moment. But suddenly, just as Katie seemed to be relaxing her grip in celebration, Kali’i let out one final giant buck, and actually knocked Katie onto her side, turning Kali’i over with her! The crowd let out another big cheer, as Kali’i, with Katie off balance, yanked hard, kicking her legs, yanking her elbows, desperately trying to yank them free of Katie’s hold while Katie was vulnerable. Katie, all clad in pink, desperately tried to hold on, but was struggling.

Kali’i, who had been completely unable to move her elbows and ankles, was suddenly making great progress. She was able to extend her legs as she kicked them, she was able to wiggle her arms, despite Katie desperately trying to keep her legs wrapped around them, and she suddenly had the belief that she could break free. The crowd was cheering her on loudly, “Kal-ee-ee! Kal-ee-ee! KAL-EE-EE!” And suddenly, Kali’i was able to get her legs uncrossed, giving her much more room to move them. She began shouting, “I got it! I GOT IT!”

But then suddenly, Katie, thinking quickly, suddenly began using her free arm to tickle Kali’i’s exposed armpit! Kali’i, who was certain she was about to break free, suddenly screamed, “AHHHH!!! HEY!” And for a split second, she stopped struggling, allowing Katie to grab her ankles again, re-cross them, and re-wrap her arm around them.

Katie was still on her side, and vulnerable, which Kali’i tried to take advantage of by yanking and struggling, but Katie began tickling her sides, causing Kali’i to shriek and scream, “HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NONONONONO STOP STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” The scheme worked, as Kali’i’s struggles stopped again, and Katie was able to reaffirm her grip around Kali’i’s elbows. Finally, Katie began tickling Kali’i’s bare back, as well as in between her thighs around her pussy, causing Kali’i to struggle and scream, and allowing Katie to kick herself back upright, and reclaim her dominant hold!

The Gamma crowd all stood up and roared “FIN-ISH HER! FIN-ISH HER!” the moment Katie regained her hold. Kali’i, on the other hand was completely distraught, and began aimlessly yanking and kicking again. She was reacting, for she had been so, so close to escaping again, only for Katie to outsmart her one more time! I tried to yell at her to stop, for she was wasting energy. I wanted her to catch her breath, re-work her strategy, and find a way to put Katie off balance again, but Kali’i at this point was so tired from all the tickling and struggling, so distraught from all the tickling and her failure to escape; that she wasn’t listening or thinking clearly! She was going insane.

Danielle was in the front row. She had climbed onto the first step of the bleachers, barefoot, raising her arms, pumping her fists in the air, egging on the crowd to scream louder and louder for the Gammas! The crowd was really getting into it too, as Danielle’s antics caused them to scream so incredibly loud that people outside were now starting to look through the windows and see what all the commotion was inside the building.

Inside the ring, Katie just held Kali’i as she squirmed, letting her waste as much energy as she wanted. Amber just giggled like always, and advised Katie to do just that, as the crowd only got louder and louder. Katie kept her hold firm, as Kali’i finally ran out of breath and stopped to catch it. She was panting heavily, and badly needed a moment to gain her energy back, but the moment she stopped, Katie was poised and ready, and began skittering all over her bare soles once again.

“BUAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *Exasperated gasp* PLEAA-HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE-HEASE STOP THAT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MYYYYYYY BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARE FEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!!!”

She was hyperventilating, sweating profusely, and was clearly too exhausted to resist and fight back. She was no longer struggling and just enduring the tickle torture, which at this point was beginning to push her beyond what she could handle; and Katie and Amber knew that!

Amber just stood there, confidently, triumphantly, and shouted, “Now, get her toes! Those gold-painted tootsies will surely break her!” And suddenly, Katie listened perfectly, and used her purple fingernails to spider in between and underneath Kali’i’s Polynesian, gold-painted immaculate toes once again, causing Kali’i to shriek and sweat to go flying everywhere! Her face snapped up, her breasts exposed, she had a total look of moral anguish on her face, and the moment we’d all been waiting for seemed to come in slow motion!

Kali’i, looking like she was about to pass out, gathered whatever breath she could and began talking, “Ok! Ok! Ok! Ok! OOOOKKKKKKKK!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I… HAHAHAHAHA I…. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IIIIII HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GIIIIIII…”

My head sank, as it seemed like this was it. I could hear the Gamma crowd get louder, start to scream, as Katie had just completed a remarkable feat, defeating the great Kali’i, directly after eliminating the 6’1” Adriana, and had delivered her sorority the coveted statue! They were certainly beginning to cheer her on like a true champion, for what she had done was no small feat indeed.

After facing off against the Amazon Adriana, after escaping a grapple by tickling her, after feinting her, clipping her ankles, disabling her arms, capturing her strong, hard-kicking legs, and after thoroughly eliminating every weapon Adriana had on her body to get after Katie, taking advantage of the Brazilian’s helplessness by trailing her long, purple Gamma-themed fingernails down the she-Goliath’s monstrously ticklish, French pedicured bare soles. The picture of the highly toned, seemingly invincible South American superwoman in the middle of the ring, disabled, and having her exposed feet tickled while screaming in her native Portuguese, begging Katie to stop, still stuck out clearly in my mind. And the moment she finally could not take another second; the moment she gave in and forfeited the match, eliminating herself, was one of the lowest, most bitter moments of my life! Seeing that kind of massive upset happen against a woman I had spent four hours-a-day training was a very tough pill to swallow.

It was a pill I hoped never to have to swallow again, but now, after Kali’i, who proved herself even more unlikely to beat than her Xena-like teammate in her first fight, had fallen for the same feint, had her own ankles clipped, and had gotten herself caught in the exact same hold, and met the exact same fate of having her highly pedicured bare soles tickled by Katie’s Gamma-themed purple fingernails… that second pill was doubly tough to swallow, for it meant that we had lost! It meant that after all the sacrifice, the hard work, the sweat, the headaches, and the organization, we had fallen short of the goal we had worked tremendously to accomplish! I could not bear the thought for a single second.

I knew that in a few years, without the ability to point to Brandi Rockwell as a key figure, the sorority’s recruiting power would be gutted and that this sorority would have hardly any members, let alone prominent students, and would become a shadow of its former self. I legitimately wanted to cry, but then suddenly, I heard a scream and a roar from the crowd!

“AHHHHH!!!” Katie screamed. I looked up to see that Kali’i’s legs had broken loose and she was keeping her feet back to keep Katie from tickling them. Katie was distraught, but began using her arms to tickle Kali’i’s bare sides and hips to try to get Kali’i to kick again, to which Kali’i screamed and laughed.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT’S HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOOOO BAD!! HAHAHAHAHAHA” Her sides and hips clearly tickled, but not nearly as much as her feet. Plus, with her legs free, Kali’i now had a lot more options. Katie began just spidering all over every last inch of Kali’i’s bare skin on her back, on her sides, along the sides of her breasts, desperately trying to get Kali’i to either kick her again, or to lose her energy and give in, but Kali’i, no longer having to deal with the relentless and energy-destroying tickle assault on her hypersensitive bare soles, seemed much more capable of dealing with the tickle attack on her nude bronze-skinned body. Still, she was trapped, and running out of energy fast, so she had to do something.

I had been unable to think of anything to defeat Katie’s hold all night, and it didn’t seem likely to think of one now. But then suddenly I thought of something. I shouted, “Kali’i, use your legs, drag Katie to the edge of the ring and see if you can throw her out of the ring.” Kali’i immediately listened and began using her muscular bare feet, which had undergone a massive assault by Katie’s nails, to push, and drag her body towards the edge of the ring, with Katie riding on her back with her.

Katie panicked, and realized that Kali’i’s incredible gymnastics strength was winning out. She tried tickling Kali’i to make her stop, but it didn’t work. She had one choice. She had to disable Kali’i’s legs again, so she reached out for them… only they were still too far away. Katie didn’t give up though. She reached, and reached, and reached, and reached, and soon, the two were at the edge of the ring. Katie tried to reach one more time, but Kali’i suddenly flipped onto her side, and Katie, who’s legs had come slightly loose trying to reach, fell off and lost her hold on Kali’i’s arms for a second. She tried to regain it by grabbing Kali’i’s wrists with her hands, but that left her vulnerable to a backheel by Kali’i’s bronze Polynesian heel, hitting Katie smack in the face, blinding Katie for a second, allowing the completely nude, drenched in sweat Kali’i to stand up and run to the other end of the ring. Immediately, a giant roar came from the crowd, as well as the people watching outside, in seeing Kali’i pull off an incredible, tournament-saving escape!

I went over to the corner Kali’i was at, and talked to her. “Are you ok?” She looked absolutely exhausted, and no wonder. She had been put through almost three hours of the worst possible torture session she could’ve imagined. She nodded her head back yes, as I said, “That was incredible! Now, I know how exhausted you are. That’s why you have to finish her off as fast as you can. You got this! Finish her!”

She just nodded, and began to get into another crafty ballet stance, which immediately caused the entire crowd to begin to roar. She was standing on one leg, her arms were raised at a 45 degree angle above her head, and she was grabbing her lifted leg behind her like a scorpion tail. Everyone was ready to see her do another incredible flip, while Katie was standing there, afraid to go anywhere near Kali’i, knowing how incredibly effective her flips were.

As Kali’i held her stance, and got ready to inch in, she suddenly saw her standing knee buckle and she had to catch herself from falling. The crowd let out a huge, “Ohh!!!” As suddenly it was obvious. She was clearly far too exhausted from the tickling to do another backflip. Katie may not have finished her, but she had essentially crippled her of her signature move, and Kali’i was in massive trouble.

Realizing that, Katie did not hesitate to smile. She laughed and said, “Looks like you’re a little tired. What’s the matter Ms. Superstar Gymnast? You a little too tickled out?” Kali’i just looked at her with anger, but had no idea what to do. Katie began inching in, and Kali’i began looking for a place to back up or keep her distance. I got worried, and told her to be patient, and let her come close, to which Kali’i did, as Katie continued to inch in on the exhausted freshman from Hawaii.

As Kali’i finally got backed into a corner, and it looked like Katie had her, Kali’i suddenly did a handstand, spreading her legs apart. It revealed her exposed pussy to the entire room, but at this point, she didn’t care anymore. She was well past the embarrassment of being nude in public, and wanted nothing more than to severely punish the girl who thought it was ok to strip her to help her win a wrestling match. With her legs spread apart, facing sideways with respect to Katie, Kali’i was dripping sweat, trying to keep her arms from buckling underneath her. Katie was a little nervous, and stalled. She didn’t want to go near Kali’i, for she knew the Hawaiian must’ve been planning something.

As Katie froze, it became harder for Kali’i to hold her handstand. Katie even took a few steps back, forcing Kali’i to either get out of it, or to improvise. It was becoming incredibly hard for her to hold her stand, and I thought she was going to buckle, but suddenly, Kali’i began using her hands to walk towards Katie in her handstand. Katie backed up, more and more, but Kali’i kept following her. It was absolutely crazy what we were seeing, but the spectacle was incredible.

It came down to Kali’i cornering Katie. Katie now couldn’t run, and Kali’i had one shot to do what she was gonna do. If she missed this, chances were, she’d have no energy left to continue, and so, with a suddenly move, Kali’i extended her long, muscular bare legs towards Katie, and like a giant lobster claw, clamped them down across either side of Katie’s body. Wrapping them around Katie’s body, she disabled Katie’s arms, and with a sharp yank, brought the southern dark brown-haired Gamma face-first to the mat. Finally able to sit, and finally having Katie locked for the first time since she’d been captured by Katie, Kali’i was ecstatic, as was the entire rest of the crowd!

Of course, Katie did not like for one second that Kali’i had her exposed pussy rubbed up on her bare arm as the Hawaiian kept the pink-clad girl clamped between her bare legs. She immediately began shouting, “EWWWW, fucking gross! Get your fucking pussy off me you fucking ****!”

Kali’i just shouted in response, “That’s what you get for ripping off my clothes! Yeah, I don’t like me being naked either, bitch! Serves you right!”

Katie struggled, trying desperately to move her arms, but couldn’t not free them of Kali’i’s magnificent, python like grip with her very muscular gymnast’s legs. Kali’i was incredibly strong, but at this point, she was drenched in sweat, her face was bright red, and her hair was sopping as she had endured literally one of the most grueling workouts I could possibly imagine in getting her bare soles tickled by Katie for more than an hour. It was amazing that she’d been able to continue, let alone to get Katie into this position. Still, she had to do something. She had to end this fight immediately, for she looked like she was literally about to pass out! Even Amber realized this and said, “It’s ok, Katie. Just save your energy. You did your job. Her fuel tank is all but empty. Just let her run out of gas, save yours!” Sadly, she was absolutely right. Kali’i had to end this fast, but how? Two seconds later, I found out, and the crowd went ecstatic.

Kali’i, having Katie trapped at the edge of the ring, suddenly, gave her hips a thrust forward, and opened up her legs. She had just pushed Katie beyond the edge of the ring, and let go in an attempt to drop her out of the ring and into the cold, hard floor and to the Gamma’s elimination! Katie, realizing her impending doom was coming, desperately used all of her limbs to grab whatever she could to avoid falling. She kicked her legs back, and using her bare ankles, grabbed hold of the shiny red ropes, preventing herself from falling. She was still alive, but just hanging on by a thread!

The crowd roared, bringing back the famous, “KAL-EE-EE! KAL-EE-EE!” chant! Kali’i had all but done it. Now, she just had to get Katie to let go with her ankles. Amber was gasping, as was the entire Gamma crowd, as they knew what Kali’i had planned to make Katie let go. Their only hope at this point was that Kali’i, who was dead tired from the tickle beating she received from Katie, was far too tired to stand up without collapsing. Indeed, Kali’i struggled heavily to so much as stand up, her legs shaking as it took her almost ten seconds to do so, but when she did, everyone knew it was over. They knew it, because as Kali’i stood, and the crowd roared, Kali’i, having held out against impossible odds to get to this moment, was about to do what would make Katie let go and finish the fight!

Kali’i, standing over Katie’s feet as Katie hung upside down, her bare ankles the only thing keeping her from being eliminated, just looked at Katie, and said, “This is for everything you did to me!” And with that, she took one of her gold-painted, Alpha-themed fingernails, and began trailing it down one of Katie’s bare soles. Katie immediately screamed and clenched her toes, as Kali’i stroked back up, then back down, again and again.

Katie cried out, “Hahahahahahahahahaha No fair! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha You copycat! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha Fuck you! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha Leave my feet alone!”

But Kali’i would not, as she began taking out every play in Katie’s foot tickling playbook. She began raking all five of her gold-painted nails down Katie’s soles, causing Katie to scrunch her toes even more, and scream like a whiny little girl. After about a minute of that, she began skittering her nails all over every inch of Katie’s pale, southern bare soles, which had also been heavily pedicured, just like the Alpha girls!

“How about a taste of your own medicine! Hahahahahaha Coochie coo! Yeah, that’s what you get. This is for everything you did to me and Adriana! Tickle tickle!”

Katie held on for dear life, but she was beginning to sweat and show signs of distress. Kali’i was so close to making her let go, and it was finally time to push Katie literally over the edge! Kali’i repeated Katie’s famous line, and said, “Almost done. Let’s see you try this on for size, bitch!”

And with that, Kali’i used her gold-painted nails to tickle Katie in one of the spots that she hated the most when Katie was tickling her. Using her nails, she began skittering them and getting the insides of the pink-clad Gamma’s hypersensitive arches! Katie went ballistic.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHHH MYYY GOOODDD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IIIII HAHAHAHAHA I’M SLIPPING!”

Katie was unable to keep her ankles together anymore and they were indeed beginning to slide off the shiny red ropes, but Kali’i took care of what was left easily, but skittering up to Katie’s flawless, purple-painted bare toes, and tickling underneath and in-between them.

“Coochie Coochie coo! Hehehehehehehehe That’s it! THAT’S IT!”

And with that, Katie couldn’t take it anymore. She scrunched her toes, she opened her ankles, and fell face first into the cold, hard floor outside the ring! The Gammas all let out a huge gasp, as the Alphas all let out a massive, massive cheer! Kali’i, after getting captured by Katie, after having been tickled for hours on her hypersensitive bare feet, after battling her way out, and overcoming major fatigue from the tickle assault… had won!

The crowd roared, flooding the ring. Many Alphas in the crowd ripped off their tops, some even their bottoms, trying to hand them to the nude Hawaiian freshman who had literally fought her way through the nudity, through the humiliation, and through the tickling and dirty tactics to an astounding victory; but Kali’i would not take it! Even as the announcer announced her the winner, and began the ceremony, Kali’i went through the entire ceremony completely nude, as if to pound home the fact that Katie’s tactics were cheap, and that she was the strong one for never giving into them.

I would’ve stayed to watch the amazing event! I was so proud of Kali’i. Her heroism had not only won us the competition, but would preserve our identity as a sorority, would bring in numerous minority students throughout the years, and when all was said and done, she had undone the damage that Amber had done ten years ago by capturing me and tickling me bare feet in my own suite. She had done all of that, simply by overpowering Katie and winning, and I badly wanted to watch her accept her award as the competition winner. I badly wanted to see the organizers give us the statue as a trophy. But I couldn’t, for Amber, just as the ceremony began, tried to sneak out and leave. Luckily, I caught her doing so, and immediately grabbed Adriana, and whispered to her, “Don’t let her get away!”

Adriana agreed, and the two of us made our way over to the front entrance, I got there seconds before Amber could leave, and said, “Good game, loser!”

Amber refused to shake my hand and tried to walk around me; only for me to block her path. She tried to turn around, but saw the tall, hulking Adriana, standing there and gasped. The tall Brazilian looked at the woman who'd commandeered her incredibly tortuous elimination, and said, “Oh, you’re not getting off that easy!”

Adriana easily grabbed her, hand-gagged her, and we both picked her up and walked off with her. With the help of a few Alphas, I asked them to take Amber back to the Alpha sorority and prep her. I went back into the wrestling room, found Kali’i, hugged her, and even asked some Alphas to find her some clothes. A few Alphas found her a sparkling yellow midriff tank top and blue short shorts, as she stood on the podium, collected her trophy for winning the contest, and the Alpha house was officially awarded the statue.

At that point, I explained to Kali’i what the plan was, and as the crowd made a path for us to leave, we left, and headed straight for the Alpha sorority. When we got there, we went straight to the suite, which had not been used in the entire time that I had left. I went in, and found Amber, nude, gagged with the same ball-gag that I had left in the suite, and tied exactly as I had instructed Adriana to do, the exact same way I was tied ten years ago.

Kali’i and I walked up to her, and said, “This is for all the pain you’ve caused us. All the tickling of our feet, all the trying to steal what are rightfully ours, and all the hiding behind your athletes you did today to get it. They took the punishment for your tickling tactics, and now, it’s time you were formally punished!”

And with that, I went up to her red painted, clearly very, very sensitive pale bare feet, and said, “I’ve been waiting ten years to do this!” And I took all ten long, gold-painted fingernails and started raking them down her flawless southern bare soles. She screamed and started tearing up immediately, as I said exactly what she said to me ten years ago, “Does that bother you? Wonderful! Coochie Coochie coo tough girl!”

Adriana and Kali’i, who were just as angry for Amber’s tactics of tickling their feet, joined in, using feather dusters and hairbrushes to tickle her sides, her breasts, her navel, her neck, and her bare legs. After about two hours, we finally stopped, as it was time for the after party we had planned to celebrate.

At that moment, we opened the doors to the suite, as Alphas poured in with kegs, cups, all kinds of chips and dip, and boom boxes for a very, very fun, action-packed party. I stood up, and made my speech.

“This is a great day for this sorority, and we should celebrate it accordingly. That is why, tonight, we have some very special entertainment for our party.” I pointed to the tied up, struggling, and gagged Amber.

“She tied me up and tickled me into giving up my designs years ago, and tonight, she used those same tactics to try to tickle our clearly superior fighters into forfeiting what was rightfully ours! Her plan failed though, thanks to our brave competitors, and I think it’s only right, that we give her the proper ‘treatment!’" The crowd gave a loud cheer at that last line, with Kali'i and Adriana smiling, turning to each other, and nodding, more excited than anyone else to do what I was about to suggest!

"So for tonight, she is all yours to tickle. Get her feet, get her belly, get her breasts, we have several tools, like a feather duster, a hairbrush, or just use your nails! All that matters is that we all have fun, and that by the end of tonight, let’s show her what it’s like when you mess with the Alpha house!”

There was a loud cheer, as the music started, the beer-gates opened, and a flood of girls went over to Amber, wanting a crack at tickling her exposed bare skin. Watching her squirming, screaming in that chair, was the best feeling in the world! This proved to be the greatest night of my entire life!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back