• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bridget Malcolm hates being tickled! (Australian Victoria's Secret Model)

Maik722

TMF Poster
This is what she posted on her personal Tumblr:

Q: You get kidnapped by a villain who tickle tortures you to make you tell him your darkest secret. How long can you endure it?
A: I don't have any dark secrets! Clean as a whistle. I do hate tickling with a passion though, so I may knock him out pretty quickly.

http://bridgetbites.tumblr.com/post/144800344218/you-get-kidnapped-by-a-villain-who-tickle-tortures

She also posted a photo of a large bruise on Facebook a while ago. When a fan asked her how she got it, she answered it was from a tickle war (Yes, a TICKLE WAR!). She also mentioned that she uploaded a video of said war to her Facebook but it's already gone, sadly.

bridgetbitesScreenshot_2016-05-23-14-06-52.jpegBridget_Malcolm.jpg2F08E77800000578-3351739-image-m-5_1449612068876.jpg

Great find. I never heard of her but she's beautiful. That being said to me it's a let down when I hear a hottie say she "hates being tickled" I understand most women outside the TMF don't enjoy being tickled. But when a woman says she hates it, it turns me off. I'd rather have them say they're not ticklish than say they hate it.

She probably hates it because it happens to her so often.....;)

....enough to engage in a "tickle war" and post a video of it on Facebook....methinks the lady protheth too muchth!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back