• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forgotten treasure F/F, FF/F sexual content

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
Carlita loves rummage sales.

She doesn't know why, maybe it's the hunt for a good deal or a lost piece of treasure.

Whatever her reasoning, a rummage sale is what brought the curvaceous Latina to Mrs. Orlovky's house Saturday morning. Carlita scoured over mostly junk, some old vinyl records of singers long since dead and knick knacks better left unseen.

That was until something caught her eye, almost as if she was meant to find. It didn't look like much, probably an old gravy boat or something, but for $3 it was worth a shot.

“Ma'am,” Carlita said politely. “Would you be willing to take $2 for this gravy boat?”

Knowing she was being haggled with, the old Polish woman was having none of it. Here this Mexican woman wearing a rather revealing sun dress was trying to lower an already low price.

“Sorry, $3 or you can just forget it missy,” Mrs. Orlovsky said.

“Alright, that's fair,” Carlita said not all that worried, besides, something inside her said she NEEDED this stupid thing.

Done bargain hunting for the day, the fiery Latina headed back to her apartment.

Not a terrible haul she thought to herself, some vintage clothes and old china she could probably get a couple bucks more than she paid for it online.

When she began to rub the dirt off the gravy boat, Carlita thought she was having a stroke as pink smoke poured out and a stunning Middle Eastern woman appeared before her very eyes.

This, whatever she was, wore long satin pants and a tight satin top all clad in emerald green. Her long black hair flowing over her own ample chest and bare stomach.

“Finally,” the mysterious woman said. “I thought I'd be stuck in that old hag's basement forever.”

“W-w-what or who the hell are you,” Carlita said out of shock, not really believing her eyes.

“The who is easy, the what a little more complicated,” the scantily clad woman replied. “ As for my name, I'm Emira. I'm what is called a Djinn or more commonly referred to as a Genie thanks to a stupid 70's TV show.”

The funny thing was, upon Carlita's further examination there were spots of brown on Emira's outfit which didn't fit at all.

“You weren't that far off thinking I was a gravy boat as you so eloquently thought,” Emira continued in an exasperated tone. “That idiot DID use me as a freaking gravy boat not realizing what I was. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is for an all powerful being's home to be filled with something that goes over mashed potatoes and venison!”

Emira snapped her fingers and her pants and top were now completely clean, her olive skin almost shimmering.

“I suppose since you did free me I owe you a debt of gratitude,” Emira continued. “I'm the best $3 you ever spent hunny.”

All sorts of ideas on what was actually happening raced through Carlita's mind, but she did wonder if she got three wishes. Even if this was a dream, it was a fun one if nothing else.

“No, you don't get three wishes,” Emira blurted out. “I guess I have that idiotic children's cartoon to blame for falsehood. Magic carpet ride my ass.”

Wait, Carlita thought puzzled. Did she just read my mind?

“No, I can't read for mind,” Emira stated out of the blue. “You think you're the first person I've met in 2,000 years who has thought they get three wishes?”

“Alright,” Carlita said finally getting a word in edgewise. “What DO I get in return?”

“You get me to help fulfill your every desire,” Emira smiled, making a bagel and cream cheese appear out of thin air with a snap of her fingers.

“Wait, I thought you can't read my mind,” Carlita asked even more puzzled than before. She had been craving a bagel with cream cheese before getting home.

“I can't read your mind, that's true,” Emira explained. “But I CAN sense what you truly want and will do my best to make it happen. Caramel macchiato?”

Damn, Carlita figured, if this was somehow real she could get used to this. She was rather thirsty and loves caramel drinks.

The two spent the rest of the afternoon chatting about their respective lives. Carlita talked about how she was sick of working in a dead end job as a cashier while Emira was simply glad to not be covered in gravy after 60 years at the Orlovsky residence.

After dinner of Korean BBQ, Carlita showered and slipped on an oversized t-shirt and booty shorts before heading to bed.

While asleep, she had a rather provocative dream about her friend Alexandra.

Alexandra was just as curvy as Carlita, but a few inches taller than her 5-5 frame and DDDs to her own DDs. She also sported long red hair which Carlita had always dreamed about pulling in the throws of passion.

In the dream, a naked Alexandra tied Carlita to her own bed using some sort of magic. She tried to lower her arms from straight above her head but was unable to despite no visible restraints.

“OMG Alexandra, let me go!,” Carlita screamed, breasts shaking as she pulled against the invisible cuffs.

“Oh, but I don't think you truly want me to Carlita,” Alexandra retorted. “In fact, I think you want me to tickle you!”

Her nightmare scenario was being to play out as her best friend moved down to her tender soles.

Oh dear God no, Carlita thought. It's time for this dream to end, she was far too ticklish for this to happen in real life or a dream.

Just then, out of the corner of her eye, Carlita saw something that sent shivers down her spine....Emira.

Carlita's attention was jolted back to her friend who had now begun to tickle her bare feet.

“Hehehehehheehhehe don't Alexandra,” Carlita pleaded. “I'm too ticklish.”

With how ticklish she felt, this had to be the most realistic dream of her life Carlita thought.

Emira laid on the bed, her right arm resting on her head looking at Carlita.

“This is no dream mistress,” the Djinn said. “Alexandra is really in your bedroom tickling you right now.”

If Emira's words weren't convincing enough, the sensation of 10 sharp nails skittering across her soles was evidence further she wasn't in a dream. This truly was a nightmare.

“Hehehehehehahahhahahahahaahhah no no I don't want this,” Carlita screamed.

“Oh, but you really do,” Emira grinned. “Deep down in your subconscious you've been wanting this since the two of you were in high school. You just never could admit it to yourself. I'm simply giving you a gentle nudge.”

Alexandra's nails were doing serious damage to her soles which were on fire it seemed from the tickling. What made it that much worse was the look of carnal pleasure her best friend seemed to be getting off Carlita's agony.

Emira seemed once again to almost read her mind.

“Yes, Carlita, your friend has had the same urges as you,” Emira beamed. “Once the night is over, she'll wake up completely relaxed, thinking she merely had an erotic dream.”

The next step in her torment was the slurping sound of Alexandra's mouth popping her toes in her mouth one by one. Carlita's head shot back with laughter and a plea for mercy.

“Make this stop,” the fiery Latina yelled. “I can't take this anymore.”

“You're the one who wanted this,” Emira explained while Alexandra continued to devour Carlita's little piggys. “The only way for this to end is for you to achieve your ultimate goal...an orgasm.”

Carlita's eyes about popped out of her skull, did she really have to climax to end this torture?

“Ok Ok then make me cum,” Carlita pleaded between giggles.

“Again, I can't do that,” Emira said. “You have to have a real orgasm for this to stop, not one derived from magic.”

Carlita was getting desperate as she felt Alexandra's sandpaper tongue lick up and down both her arches.

“Hhahahahaahahahahahahahah isn't there hehehehehehheheheeh anything hahahahahahah you can do hahahhhhehehehehehe,” Carlita asked.

With a sadistic grin Emira replied, “I can help tickle you.”

Her subconscious must have really wanted to be freed because without uttering a word to Emira the Djinn was straddling her upperbody. In a matter of seconds Emira's fingers were working their proverbial magic on Carlita's sides underneath her shirt.

“Hheheheheheheheheehhehehahahahahahahahahhaahah oh no that tickles really bad,” Carlita cackled.

Her oversized shirt provided zero resistance to Emira's ticklish advances, her nails rushing into Carlita's smooth hollows.

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP STOP PLEASE,” she continued to plead for her life.

Alexandra, growing bored with her besties feet, had another place in mind to use her experienced tongue. With a snap of Emira's fingers, Carlita's shorts vanished and her naked sex exposed to Alexandra's devious intentions.

Carlita tried to fight off Emira's fingers but was having trouble concentrating when she felt a tongue slip between her slit.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD,” Carlita groaned with pleasure, ignoring the tickling and focusing on the pleasure.

Problem was, Emira wasn't nearly done yet. The Middle Eastern beauty grabbed hold of Carlita's DDs and jiggled them underneath her shirt.

“I wonder how ticklish THESE are?” Emira questioned as she continued to jiggle Carlita's melons.

“N-N-N-NOOOOO DON'T,” the Latina begged but soon enough her shirt vanished like her shorts and she was left utterly naked.

Carlita never imagined she'd want to be tortured like this, but apparently even she didn't know what her deepest subconscious desired. She was soon awash with conflicting feelings, loving the tonguing from Alexandra but hating having her breasts groped and fondled.

The latter didn't last long, as her shirt disappeared Emira's long nails went to work on her ticklish tits. Each stroke sent shivers up Carlita's spine as they pressed into her flesh.

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH NOOOO NOT THAHAHAHHAAHAHT,” yelled Carlita, her breasts shaking uncontrollably.

“Alexandra dear,” Emira cooed. “Can I borrow your tongue please?”

The Latina was lost in ticklish delirium so she didn't notice her best friend about to become her breast friend. Like a succubus, the redhead's mouth swallowed as much tit flesh as she could while Emira did likewise on the other breast.

“Time for you to cum love,” Emira said, her fingers slipping into Carlita's slit while her massive orbs were being suckled. They were soon covered in Carlita's juices as she gushed from a earth-shattering orgasm.

Carlita drifted off to sleep and awoke to find Alexandra gone and no sign of Emira either. Had she really been dreaming the whole time?

The busty raven-haired beauty showered, with a little extra time spent with her pulsating shower head, ate breakfast and prepared for her day of work.

Confident last night was all in her head, Carlita took the bus home and noticed a rather curvaceous blonde across from her. The woman was wearing a tight tank top which was almost busting at the seams from the overworked fabric.

The blonde grabbed the handle to wait for a seat to open up when a wicked thought crossed Carlita's mind. Just then Emira appeared and time stopped.

“Miss me dear,” she beamed. “It's just us for right now.”

“I thought I imagined everything!” Carlita exclaimed. “Where did you go?”

“I had to recharge my energy,” Emira retorted. “You're one ravenous woman and it took a lot to wipe Alexandra's memory.”

“Well warn me next time,” Carlita chided.

Both Djinn and mistress looked at the blonde woman's chest and they shared a smile. The duo each grabbed a part of the top top, pulling it down.

When time restarted, the blonde felt a cool air on her nipples and realized her C cups were bared to the whole bus. She quickly covered herself with her arms and got off at the next stop, 5 blocks earlier than intended out of shear mortification.

Carlita continued on the bus but couldn't stop smiling. She was going to enjoy her friendship with Emira very much.

BB, thanks for this light and lovely fantasia. Carlita is an engaging heroine, not least because she's such a patsy for the inventive mischief of the delightful Emira. I admired your efficient set-up and was amused by the spare, smart talk.

little short but
indeed very good story,nice talk and collaboration

Thanks TeeHee I appreciate it. I'm going to be working on a continuation after a little bit. And to Tiger's point, it was a bit short but I try not to go too long with my chapters as I lose my train of thought and pretty much just fuck it up as I go.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back