• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chocked and Tickled

CapturedDoll

Verified
(*oops... choked not chocked lol*)

So around 6 my Master asked me to dress up sexy again tonight. :) So I chose my clear high heels, grey tiger print skirt, and black, baby doll, tank top. (and black thong panties). He wore a black wife beater shirt, jeans, and black boots. His eyes glittered with a touch of menace behind his silver eyeglasses. After a little while of talking and laughing together on the couch.... He told me to lay back and start touching myself. I happily obliged... I was so horny... After a little while of doing this... He grabbed my right ankle and threw it up on top of the back of the couch. As I continued... I felt Him take off my heel. He tickled my foot gently, then quickly... and back and forth for awhile. I giggled and squirmed! He even went in between my toes with all of fingers... all at once!

Then He knelt up over me and placed his hand on my throat. He told me "I think I"m going to make you very light headed... I want you to see pink". He applied gentle pressure on my throat with his hand...and would press a little more... and a little more. None of it was hard enought to cut off my oxygen completly. But it was enough that the pressure did make me light headed. While he did this he tickled me all over. Laughing came out in tiny little, barely heard laughs, and squeeks. I did see color (blue)... and the blackness deepened like large clouds behind my shut eyes. He never made me pass out... But I thought it could happen at one point. As I still continued to vibe my clit He told me He was going to tickle my pussy. He wiggled his fingers over my pussy as I vibed my clit. He gave me all over tickles but still concentrated on tickling my pussy with his right hand. He would go back to my throat for awhile too... talk about light headed and giggly lol.

Then He placed His fingers inside me and told me He wanted to tickle me on the inside. He did this as he replaced his hand on my throat. As he wiggled his fingers deeply inside me... He said "Tickle Tickle Tickle... that brought me so close to cumming... I squeaked out NO....PLEASE... I knew He was going to make me cum... "Tickle Tickle Tickle..." "PLEASE...NO...NOooOO..." and I lost it. I came SO hard...

After He had me stand up and brought me to the bedroom... I saw that He had placed the restraints directly in the middle of the parallel bars of the overhead canopy. He instructed me to lay down. With my heels on at this point... He restrained my ankles. They hung high up in the air...my legs spread WIDE.

Producing my pink dildo... He told me He wanted a show. I was already wet... and the dildo is quite big (for me)... but I managed to put it inside me... He also rehanded me my vibrator... I was already super sensitive having just cum... but with my legs up like that... I just coulden't help but start the vibe again.

Once I started... I watched as He slipped off both my high heels. He immedietly, and sadistically started to tickle my super sensitive feet now. I tried to move my legs away but couldn't. He tickled my legs and thighs- back to my feet- all in super quick and deep tickles. And then sometimes He would press on my throat for awhile again... making me light headed... making me laugh quietly through the suppression of my throat. I have to say this was quite an amazing experience... He would even occassionally steal the rest of my breath away with his mouth... sucking the air away from me, with one hand on my throat... while the other tickled one of my feet..or my stomach....sides...legs. .. this went on repeatedly for an hour at least.

At some point I told him the dildo was too big... and He told me I could take it out... instead He placed his cock inside me and heavily started tickling my feet again... and all over with deep and manic tickles... a few more times while He fucked me He pressed on my throat... telling me what a Ticklish Bimbo I was... and how he enjoyed tickling every part... describing every second how this part was more ticklish... and the next... and the next.... Then He had me hold my OWN breath a couple of times. This is WILD... let me tell you... in a great way...

Then He dug into the back of my legs and my thighs tickling deeply.... and I started to feel myself getting so close.... and thats when he madly started scribbling all over my ticklish soles... He tickled me so fast... and feeling him inside me fucking me... I came... and came...

And soon He pumped me full of cum too... He told me what sent Him over was watching me shake from my orgasm... and my huge breasts... and that I had looked so beautiful...

I (once again) melted into a puddle of girl goo. We cuddled for quite a while. And even after... as we had cigarrettes.. I rolled around the bed. I coulden't lay still as I was just awash in after giggles, love, amazement, and respect. Looking at him for the last seconds in bed with Him tonight... He took my breath away once more. Through my eyes.

Lucky girl...

Makes me want to use my feather... feel kinda panicky now... you know what I mean?
The stuff dreams are made of... for sure!

Your stories about your experiences are fantastic !!

I look forward to you sharing your next session!

:bump:

when I was but a wee lad, there was a vitamin for kids called "chocks". They were chewable, and as I remember, a bit nasty.

How about nimativ? Have you ever been tickled backwards? HAHA...

It's vitamin spelled backwards of course. It gave you a little clue when I asked if you had ever been tickled backwards.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back