• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I think I met a lee IRL last night

Sensualswitch10

Verified
Last night I was sitting in a bar with a lady friend when this petite blond woman walks in and sits at the opposite end of the bar from us. This is someone my lady friend knows btw. So lady friend says oh, it looked like she was going to sit by us and decided not to. And of course I'm like, I'll go ask her if she wants to come join us. Because I do shit like that.
So I go over, introduce myself, be all charming and whatnot and she comes and sits next to me. And I'm teasing her about why didn't she sit by us in the first place and give her a little pinchy poke in the ribs. Very ticklish and squirmy. Also clearly enjoyed it. So I tickle her a little more, this time with both hands. She's giggling and squirming and not at all trying to prevent me from tickling her. And then with this really big smile she says, thank you, I needed that. It's been a really stressful day. Cue to get her good, right? So I give her a pretty good tickling, lady friend encourages her to tickle me back, complete with a demonstration of where to get me and little blonde lady gives me a little tickle.
Before this turns into a novel, my point is: I think maybe this lady was actually a lee? Or perhaps just someone who didn't mind being tickled by and flirting with a handsome stranger? Just curious if anyone has any thoughts.

If she did nothing at all to suggest, imply or induce you to do the first tickle of her... I'd score this one more of a girl who wants attention, wanted to flirt with you in particular, and at least doesn't hate being tickled.

If by "'lee" you mean someone who's turned on sexually by being tickled, I don't think that's probable, since the initial tickling was entirely your idea.

Idk but either way... its nice to hear of someone just ENJOYING tickling and letting it de stress them. YES!!!!!

Vanillas often see it one of two ways-a total put-off and torturous, and those who find it to be relaxing, fun, and goofy. You seem to have lucked out and found one of the rare latter :D

~K

You never know where or when Sensual Switch is going to strike next! :)

You have to give Switch some points just for scoring such a good tickle (a SERIES of tickles!) after just meeting her! Well-played sir! Let's see, sides, that's 10 points, times three, that's thirty points, an extra fifteen points for boldness and smoothness, and a bonus five points for making her like it, and involving her friend. So that's.....I don't know......ten thousand points? Something like that.....

Congrats, Maestro!! You should teach a seminar!!!

If by "'lee" you mean someone who's turned on sexually by being tickled, I don't think that's probable, since the initial tickling was entirely your idea.
Yes, I did mean that by "lee". But technically, a lee is anyone on the receiving end of a tickle whether they like it or not.

You never know where or when Sensual Switch is going to strike next! :)

You have to give Switch some points just for scoring such a good tickle (a SERIES of tickles!) after just meeting her! Well-played sir! Let's see, sides, that's 10 points, times three, that's thirty points, an extra fifteen points for boldness and smoothness, and a bonus five points for making her like it, and involving her friend. So that's.....I don't know......ten thousand points? Something like that.....

Congrats, Maestro!! You should teach a seminar!!!

Hahaha I love you man! Thanks for being so supportive!

Vanillas often see it one of two ways-a total put-off and torturous, and those who find it to be relaxing, fun, and goofy. You seem to have lucked out and found one of the rare latter :D

~K

I agree, the vanilla (with a swirl) people who enjoy it, despite it not being a kink for them are rare. Not so rare as our fellow ticklephile lees, but rare all the same and I'd say I did luck out either way. :D

~K

From my dating experience, they are not so rare. It is actually the first category that is sort of on the rare end of the spectrum IMO.

Also, I'd like to add, and once again this is totally from my experience, that you can make a lee from a vanilla girl over time. Sure, one can be born a natural, but it can also be "taught".

Well...this was a tad weird. Not in a bad way, just... Different.
Weird because of how the definition of Lee" is implied here.
MOST people, don't like being tickled. Many really hate it, actually.
.... And, obviously we all know that already,

BUT there are a few people who genuinely like it.
And Not always as a fetish or anything.
They just like how it feels, and that it makes them laugh.
Its considered to be "fun", "cute","playful"..; ect.
For people (lees) who have a tickling fetish though, it can feel like the equivalent of sexual play. To me, it's the most sexiest thing in the world ;)

But, I'm willing to bet she was one of those people who likes it in a non-sexual way. Like, Some People go to "tickle spas", for releasing stress, not because they find it arousing.
** Considering she said that it made her feel better after a stressful day, then That's probably exactly what it did for her; and likely, nothing more, other than make her laugh.

If It were me though... My reaction would have been very different.
If you had tickled me just once, even for a second - i would instantly yelp, be blushing noticeably, and smiling. :)
If you continued, I would giggle and squirm like she did, but i would probably be faintly moaning in-between giggles, especially if you tickled me around my sides / waist, like you did on her.
Afterward, I wouldn't have said "thank you" or anything like that...
( I would have difficultly even speaking because I would be extremely aroused ....)
But I would say.... "Heh....I love being tickled", or "You don't have to stop"..,

Tickling is literally an instant turn-on for me...and it's never "just playful", or used for stress relief. It *always* turns me on.
So, compared to her; i'd consider myself a "Lee", but with a major tickling fetish. Lol
For her.... Shes a Lee, but Probably does not have the same kink as me.
So, I don't think that actually turned her on.

But I'm also not totally sure what you were asking about her.
Did you think she is really into this, in the way you are? Or,
if she just likes it in a fun and playful way, and (not in a sexual-sense) ?
Did you want people's opinion about whether or not she was a "Lee" who is also turned on by being tickled?

Hopefully this response was informative :)
But I don't know that person, so this just my best guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again.... I say this was a little "weird" because you were a total stranger to her. I mean, yeah you introduced yourself and were sociable for a few seconds. But you don't know each other. Yet, she actually liked being tickled by you...
Lol, this has happened to me before, where people i had just met have tickled me. regardless if I know the person or not, I am still instantly aroused when I'm tickled. But that's more like an involuntary reaction for me.
I always thought people who were tickled by strangers didn't enjoy it, and often don't laugh from it.

Or..... Maybe..... She thought you were cute,
and she just liked having your hands all over her.... heh, yup!
....That just might be it!! hehe ;)

I think the consensus here is most likely correct. She probably enjoyed being tickled because it relieves stress for her. And she probably had a little crush on yours truly. I have an update.
So lady friend came over last night, and among the things we talked about was little blonde ticklish lady from Sunday night. Apparently lady friend ran into her, and little blonde lady brought me up in what sounds like a gushing way. According to lady friend, little blonde lady said that she thought I was a"great guy" (after maybe 20-30 minutes of interaction) and wanted to know if I had a brother! XD
If only I could help her de-stress, like once a week! I bet she'd make a great play partner.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back