• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Horror (*/f, Feet)

Another brilliant piece by the master. Love the concept, love the expression. Excellent work, thanks for sharing!

Great image and wonderful story to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Amazing work, shock!
Production mode: Full Steam Ahead, eh?

There's a potential in "tickling horror" that has been barely scratched by artists up to now. It took none other than Shock to actually pull it off :goodjob:

The brushes are carefully positioned indeed! So is the foot; I really love how it looks, secured like this in a tight vise. Also, I'd love to see a "part 2" of this masterpiece.

On a side note: any explanation on the Chinese setting? Just curious.

The position of her foot, though. Ouch. Reminds me of that Chinese lotus feet thing...

Outstandingly fiendish idea, hope to see more of these great ideas!

Just spectacular! This is, to my mind, an absolute masterpiece. Your work, sir, is the very reason I ever attempted such artwork myself and you are one of my all-time favorite artists. Thanks for sharing this and do keep it up.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back