• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Is a Tickle Fetish? Sexy Education Videos (Redhead talks about us, no tickling)

Well first off, thanks for posting it, because I'm a completist.

But wow, is she annoying or what?! First off, nothing "sexy" about it, zero "education" about it....she clearly doesn't like it, doesn't understand it, doesn't WANT to understand it, and spends most of the time talking to us like we're martians. On top of that, she is symptomatic of the worst of You Tube, amateurs who have nothing to offer, presenting themselves as....something, in this case a sex-expert or something.

I might add that she is not half-as-sexy as she thinks she is and not a TENTH as sexy as the FEMALES who are here on the Forum and are INTO this thing too, so.......so much for her disgusted look while she's inquiring how we even live and find mates. Ick. It's like insult and then "but I think it's GREAT!" and then another insult.....screw her. Obviously she thinks it's just piggy men.

She has no delivery, she's a horrible "broadcaster". Our fetish is better than her broadcasting skills, I'll tell you that much. She is SO not funny. Humor, not her strong point.

What is so hard to understand? Look at what THEY'RE into!! Holy moly! Have they been so corrupted by the world that they have lost the appreciation of touch and the interplay between two people? it's dripping with hotness, what the hell is so foreign about it?

BUT......thanks for posting it, Paultickler! Please, always post something like this, I'm always fascinated. But this (dyed) redhead...she's the pits. Can you imagine having to sit at a table with her all night? Oof. Listening to that voice? Please, if I'm ever that desperate, just pick up a shovel and hit me in the face with it....vapid wannabe......plastic surgery disaster.....and the weirdest-looking arms I've ever seen, that's not someone who should be wearing a tank-top.......tickle her? I'll pass, thanks.......

Last edited:
That's five minutes of condescension I'll never get back. Geezus, what the hell was her point? What made her feel obligated to even make this video, if she wasn't going to offer something new or interesting about our fetish scene? No, it's basically. "I don't get. I don't want to get it. Did I mention I'm not into it?" Yeah, you did, about 4,939 times. She must really think the fetish world is ready to smash down her door in heat or something.

Look at her view/subscriber count. She's a youtube bottom feeder.

I agree with what has been said here: she is narrow-minded, selfimportant, totally unfunny and basicly pointless saying that tickling is not her Thing and we should go in opposite directions. What a profound message! So- should we care about that?
At first, when I saw her insubstantal chatter I felt a bit angry, but than again: YT is crowded with People having no idea but talking about any matter like they're experts. She is just one of the. So what? I don't think she can do any damage to us.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back