• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 people on the same server in chat

CapturedDoll

Verified
So my Boyfriend was trying to log into the chat last weekend and apparently 2 people on the same server can't be in the chat room at the same time? Is here anything we can do to solve this problem or... :(

I admit that I do not know the full workings of how the chatroom manages users from the same IP address, but it probably does block that to prevent nefarious behavior (for example, a troll logging in as two people at once and harassing other users).

The only thing I can suggest is if you can use a cellular phone as a hotspot that you connect one computer through it and then use your landline internet from the other. The phone, going through the wireless carrier's network rather than your landline, should have a different IP. Beyond that, I can offer no solution, I am afraid.

Uhh.... I will show this to my Boyfriend... :( Thank you HDS. But my boyfriend said we have different IP addresses. So...

Are you both trying to use the same account? That will not work. You will need two different accounts. If you have different IP addresses on the computers you are using, it should not be blocking you.

No we both have different accounts! That's why we are having a really hard time understanding why this is happening.

You may wish to send me a PM with the IP addresses of each of your computers when this is happening. I have a hard time figuring out how it could be blocking two different accounts if you are on separate IP addresses. Using http://www.whatismyip.com can tell you your IP address.

I remember some years ago, when some other; member? was posing as a member here, somehow using their account, and a chat room conversation this person had with another member resulted in the local police; and swat team? being called, to a what hadn't happened.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back