• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michele Specht

dig dug dog

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi. Besides being a tickling fan, I am also a Star Trek fan. There is a new fan-based web series called "Star Trek Continues" that I like, and by contributing to their fundraising campaign, I am receiving a 30-minute skype conversation with one of the stars of the series, Michele Specht. Michele is a beautiful redhead with a bright, energetic personality. Here's a link to a nice picture of her: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1631816960/nm1073676

I am struggling with whether I dare to bring up "the question"...What do you think, and if you believe I should, how could I work it into the conversation, or how should I word it? Thanks for your help!

Think up a string of funny/weird questions and have "the question" be apart of it. That's probably the best way to give it the appropriate context so it won't seem awkward or creepy.

You can also make the question itself a fun one by saying "If you were kidnapped and tickle tortured how long would you last?" or something like that.

i love to hear her say if she is ticklish record it.

yeah, I agree with erik1009. If you just ask if shes ticklish, that immediately screams weirdo/fetish and comes off as super fucking creepy. But if you sneakily place the question in-between several other random questions, then it blends in as another random question. Go for it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back