• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coworker explained ber ticklishness(NO TICKLING)

davis

TMF Regular
Hi again folks. Earlier today i got a coworker to talk about her feet being ticklish and figured i would share it.

1st ill explain her looks. Sam is about 5'7" thick, with pretty pinkish pale skin. Judging by looks her feet are probably a size 8. We had some down time towards the end of the day and i started asking about her nails because she always keeps em long, fake and brightly polished.

Me-"So when you get your nails done what do you say when they ask what you want?"
She then rolled off two or three terms that were like foreign language to me lol.

Me-"And you get your nails and feet done at the same place?"
S-"Yea, they usually do my feet then my nails."
Me-"my wife has asked me to go get my feet done with her but i never go."
S-"Why not!? You should go with her!"
Me-"I bet it is very relaxing with the hot water, scrub and massage?"
S-"Yea but my feet are really ticklish."(said w/a big smile)
Me-"So why do you get it done?"
S-"Cause i have to."
Me-"lol, no you dont."
S-"Yes I do."
Me-"You could do it youself."
S-"Nah if i had to do it myself i wouldnt do it."
Me-"So you must like it if you keep going and paying to be tortured."
S-"lol no. I wanna kick the lady doing it. That scrub thing they use is so ticklish. The massage feels good but that tickles too. The massage tickles because sometimes the ladies dont rub as hard as the men and it tickles."

Not much but i got excited when she told me lol

Not much? You got her to volunteer it on her own volition! Well-played, sir!

I love doing that. It's like a small hobby. Getting women to admit and talk about their ticklishness.

In my office there is a girl whose desk is right next to mine who is so juicy and cute. In the summer, I think she manages to go all season without ever putting on socks. The only time I ever see her wearing actual shoes they're the slip on type and she's constantly slipping them off to let her toes breathe. Most days she is in flip flops (we have almost no dress code) and she has some of the cutest toes in the office. I always think about tickling her feet, but she is married and her husband is a nice guy and she is a good work friend so I don't want to mess with things.

Just a brief mention came up the other day. I had sneezed a few times and she said bless you a few times. I said in some countries the person who sneezes is expected to say excuse me. I don't understand how in modern times we still need to offer blessings to those who sneeze. It's an involuntary reflex, I said. It's no different from an itch or from being tickled.

Her eyes lit up when I said that. "Tickling is HILARIOUS," she said. I replied that it's underrated and she chuckled in agreement. I wish that conversation could have continued. I bet she'd squeal and squirm so much if I tickled her toes. Not to mention what I'd do if she got her nails on my bare feet. I can only imagine what it must be like for her husband if she's the tickler I suspect her to be.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back