• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cann butts be ticklish?

There is a spot on mine that I never knew existed until somewhat recently. My g/f found it, intentionally I might add, and I have never been the same since. Nor do I want to be, lol!

Yes, I didn't know though until I was face down and straddled with the tickler facing my feet and that was when I found out my butt and the tops of the backs of my thighs were ticklish.

Lol this thread sounds like a 12 year old wrote it.

The bum is the instant kill spot

I've had mixed results with that spot.

Sometimes my wife can't handle a little squeeze. Sometimes nothing tickles her.

Even down where the thigh meets the cheek can come and go.

My butt is ticklish. Top to bottom...it has become kind of sad how ticklish I have become as I get older!

~ toyou

I've had mixed results with that spot.

Sometimes my wife can't handle a little squeeze. Sometimes nothing tickles her.

Even down where the thigh meets the cheek can come and go.

My butt is ticklish. Top to bottom...it has become kind of sad how ticklish I have become as I get older!

~ toyou

Sounds to me like you have to be really careful when you choose to tickle the wife, it's like the Russian Roulette of tickling.

Yes. I've had it be a safeword spot many many times, it's a sensitive area for sure!

Short answer? Heck yes! Longer answer; small, stiff feather, and ass hole (if the lee will let you!) is a lethal combo for most!

Of course... its a killer spot for me while making love... when a guy runs his fingers up my butt, and down to other areas... its incredibly hot./

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back