• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feather tickling my wife's feet

JaySnow

TMF Master
Now I know I've told stories about my wife before and I hope I'm not boring you all too much.

The other day she texted me pictures of her stocking feet under her desk at work. I replied, "It's really cute and I love how you tease me!" She replied "It's really fun! I'm sure I'm gonna pay&#55357;&#56841;".
I gotta tell you, my heart was racing!
I love her little feet and she takes good care of them. The night before the pics she sent she had a spa pedicure. She goes every two weeks. I knew her feet were extra silky smooth and velvety soft.

Well, the two of us got home from work and began our daily chores about the house. Being summer she usually wears sandals or flip flops but this day she had on thick slipper socks as she padded around the house. I asked her what she was doing wearing those in this heat and she replied, "I'm just trying to make my pedicure last. I lotioned up my feet with my chocolate foot lotion. They're gonna be real soft". And once again my heart started racing.

Our day continued until finally it was late and near bed time. She had gone to our room to read as I watched TV in the parlour. I made my way to the bed room to find her propped up in bed on top of the comforter in her pajama shorts, T shirt and her thick slipper socks on with her ankles crossed. Immediately my eyes were drawn to her flexing her feet and wiggling her toes in her thick socks. I began caressing her legs and began gently massaging her calves. She sighed and cooed saying the massage felt great. My hand found its way to her feet and I slipped my fingers into her thick sock on her right foot and immediately I felt her warm and buttery soft arch, ball of her foot and the tender, delicate pad on her big toe. I peeled off her left sock off with ease and immediately she wiggles her toes, lowers her book to her lap and looks at me in an accusing manner and says "Whatcha doing?" I looked at her and said "I'm gonna give you a special feather massage on your feet. You're gonna love it, it'll be really gentle." She cocked her head, looked at me and said " That doesn't sound relaxing, it sounds really ticklish." I feigned bewilderment and said "Your feet are that ticklish that a feather is too much?" She looked at me, and pretending to be exasperated said, " You know dam well feathers drive me crazy!" Then she chuckled. I walked across the room to my hidden "stash" of feathers that she is well aware of, grabbed a pointy, long stiff white turkey feather and waved it in the air at her. She smirked, sighed and rolled her eyes. I returned to the side of the bed and told her to continue to read her book. "It's gonna be near impossible for me to concentrate enough to read if you're gonna be tickling my feet with the feather." I gave her a puzzled look and told her she was over reacting. I grabbed one of the 5 throw pillows she has on the bed, placed it on the floor. She looked at me confused and. I told her to dangle her foot off the bed, continue to read but no matter what keep her foot dangling off the bed. (Here's my view)View attachment 501378

As her delicate little foot dangled inches from my face as I laid on the floor with my head on the pillow I could smell the delicious cocoa powder lotion on her feet. I couldn't help myself and I had to give her arch a kiss and immediately she cooed "oooooo" and she pointed her toes toward my lips and I kissed the tips of her toes. She took in a little gasp of air and said "Oooo you mustache is tickling my toes!" and she gently wiggled them in my face.

I couldn't wait any longer and and I began gently running the tip of the feather side to sideacross the soft delicate skin on the arch of her causing g her toes to spread and wiggle and her foot to shake a bit. She was quite for the first 7 strokes doing her best to maintain control but not 15 seconds into teasing her with the feather she said "Oh my God, that feather is evilhillllhilll hehehe..."
Her foot shook and her toes wiggled but she kept her foot dangling right in front of my face. Soon I was dragging the feather the length of her foot and along the base of her toes. Quickly I saw her left hand shoot down away from her book and grip the side of the bed. "Oh my God babe, thahahhassss toooo much huh huh huh." And she fell into a steady stream of girlish giggles that would increase when I dragged the feather through her toes. It wasn't long before she was a giggling mess saying things like "Tohohohoh please babe not there, hahahahah, it's too tickly there hehehe".... I tickled her little foot for a few minutes then I decided to giver her a break. I stood up and my state of arousal was very obvious. I learned in and kissed her on the lips and then I felt her stroking my rock through my shorts. This prompted me to kiss her deeper and her to do the same. She quickly told me to get in bed next to her. I did as she asked but I put my head at her feet and I quickly removed her right sock. Her foot was PERFECT, soft and pink. I immediately began teasing
her rher foot with the feather again. Also as I did that she began giggling but this time she reached up into my shorts and began to stroke me as she laughed and giggled. I soon dropped my feather and I ran my finger from the base of her toes to her heal. Iooked and saw her with her head thrown back, mouth wide open belly laughing frantically and the more it tickled the faster and harder she stroked my cock. Tears formed in her eyes from laughing so hard It wasn't long before I ecplodedd.
Here are pics of her.

Great photos and a fine story as well! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Your wife has beautiful feet! Thanks for the pics and the story behind them

Always love your posts Jay...thanks for sharing the pics too!

Dude! Your wife is a goddess! You are the man! Thank you for all your generosity with your amazing posts!
I wish you two the best!

Would love to see a video of her nylon soles getting tickled
Keep up the good work Jay

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back