• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife's size 10s (socks, bare)

phantom110

TMF Regular
I think I've lurked around here long enough. My wife has some pretty nice feet. They're between a 9.5 and a 10 depending on the brand. She's not all that ticklish, but does let me tie her up and play around with her feet. She's good about wearing my favorite socks around, too, which is nice. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Awesome pics!!! I hope they're a little ticklish, enough to get a giggle.

very soft looking feet. Please more bare pics!
Can you make her laugh by tickling her sexy feet?
Can she hold her feet still while being tickled?

Thanks for sharing the pics! Enjoy having someone to share your interest.

She doesn't laugh when I tickle her feet, but she does squirm and whimper. I think it tickles, but she tries really hard not to laugh. She can hold her feet still for a while, but when I start to tickle under her toes she squirms. I'll see about getting some more bare pics.

great feet!
great pics!
u got more pics of her tied up?
perhaps a hogtie?

Those last pics were great. I hope you had the chance to tickle them in those positions.

Awesome pics! So I'm guessing in a tickling contest against her, you would lose? ;)

love the tied up pictures so sexy you ever make a tickle video.

love the tied up pictures so sexy you ever make a tickle video.

I have a few videos, but the problems are A) she isn't very ticklish and B) she won't let me show her face. Perhaps I can shoot one sometime with two cameras, one on her whole body and one just on her feet. I'll see what I can do.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back