• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Me Stuff, I Guess

NEST is a good choice, although it is in Philadelphia. :D Okay, no more travel questions.
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Hehe, I certainly would love to attend one day! :D
Oof, THAT is impossible to answer... XD
If I haaaaaaad to pick though, probably... cookie dough. Or rocky road. One of those two. X3

And what toppings (if any) do you put on it? :D

Eh, I usually just eat it straight. If I want toppings, I typically just get vanilla, in which case I'll drown it in chocolate syrup and whipped cream. XD

This is me, bumping. Just to remind people this exists... XD
...is this a breach of courtesy? I'm allowed to do this, right? People won't get mad if I bump this, will they...? ;w;

This is me, bumping. Just to remind people this exists... XD
...is this a breach of courtesy? I'm allowed to do this, right? People won't get mad if I bump this, will they...? ;w;
You can bump your own thread as often as you wish. :D
New question: Will you have a big celebration as you take your first legal drink in October?

You can bump your own thread as often as you wish. :D
New question: Will you have a big celebration as you take your first legal drink in October?

Whew, okay, just making sure; I'd much rather tickle toes than step on them...! XD
And I dunno, probably not. Truth be told, I've been drinking the past few months anyway--nothing too big or bad, just a few light beers and hard sodas here and there. Might go out to a bar or something and have something a little stronger, but that's about it. XD

What is your favorite brand of light beer? :D

Pfff, I've only ever tried one kind, and it was that Bud Lite Lime stuff. Picked it up for my older sister when she was here for my sibling's graduation, but she went home before she could have more than like, one, so we've had them taking up space in the fridge... XD

Numbers question. As far as Lee vs Ler, what percentage of each would you say you are? I would identify as 60-40 to 70-30 in favor of Ler vs Lee. Are you more Lee, Ler or is it an even split?

Numbers question. As far as Lee vs Ler, what percentage of each would you say you are? I would identify as 60-40 to 70-30 in favor of Ler vs Lee. Are you more Lee, Ler or is it an even split?

Hmmm, good question. If you'd asked me that a year ago, I'd have called it an even split, but I've kind of found that my 'lee desires are beginning to outweigh my 'ler desires. At present, I'd say it's about sixty-forty, in favor of 'lee, though that may change further. I don't think I'll ever be a hundred percent 'lee, though; I do still love the idea of dishing it out...! XD

What is the longest distance you have ever driven in one day? :D

Hmmm, well, I don't know about distance... But sometimes my parents, siblings and I take a trip down towards LA to visit my dad's half brother and his family, and that's about an eight or ten hour drive. So... from a city near Sacramento to a city near LA. However far away that is. I don't feel like looking it up, sorry... XD

Thanks, that is enough information to answer my question.
What is the fastest you have ever driven? :D

And it has been accepted. Told ya. XD

Hmm, it's hard to say; my favorite arachnid of all is a spider (the portia spider, in case you're wondering), but scorpions are just so awesome...!
And for the record, mites are super cute and deserve more love. Velvet mites in particular. X3

How come you don't like being tickled on your upper body?

Honestly, I have no idea. I'm a really foot-focused guy when it comes to tickling; I like tickling feet, I like my feet tickled, and I like seeing feet tickled in general. The rest of the body? Pbbbt. Nothin'. Don't do a thing for me, save for a few very, very specific things (full-body lickling, for instance, or nipple and genital tickling).
Having my feet tickled is torturous, but also exciting and arousing and exhilarating. Having the rest of me tickled is just torturous. I couldn't begin to tell you why my fetish is so oddly focused, and I kinda wish it wasn't, but... ehh. :shrug:

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back