• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I, too, will field questions from y'alls. NO LIMITS.

shippyshippy

TMF Master
I'll take hypotheticals, sports book dilemmas, relationship probs and more. I'll ship you some advice and answers. Let's start strong since I'm about to get tipsy.

Hmm... alright, let's start with a hard-hitting, vitally important question: do you honestly like Slurpees, or is your signature gif an empty lie?? XD

On a less serious note, can you share with us how you came up with the username shippyshippy?

You seem to like mushrooms. Have you ever received a mushroom stamp?

What the fuck?

If money were no object, what would be your perfect vacation?

Godzilla's house.

On a less serious note, can you share with us how you came up with the username shippyshippy?

I will ship that answer soon.

What was the meaning of this post in my Entebbe thread? I have no idea what it means or what that Beatles album has to do with the raid on Entebbe.

It was 20 years ago today!

Nope. It's just my favorite state. God damn, it's a good state (sans Walker, lol).

My favorite state as well! A pub on every corner and more local breweries than you can shake a stick at.

On topic, have you ever been to Aussie's pub in Omaha? I stopped in there when I was driving through Nebraska once. The owner was a really nice bloke, gave me a tee shirt and everything.

My favorite state as well! A pub on every corner and more local breweries than you can shake a stick at.

On topic, have you ever been to Aussie's pub in Omaha? I stopped in there when I was driving through Nebraska once. The owner was a really nice bloke, gave me a tee shirt and everything.

New Glarus 4 Life.

Anyway, no, I haven't been to Aussie's, but I've driven by it a million times on North 72nd Street. Maybe I'll hit it up on my way to the Benson neighborhood, which is right around the corner.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back