• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I, too, will field questions from y'alls. NO LIMITS.

Per capita, Omaha is stocked with great restaurants. There will never be another place like M's to me, though.

The Flatiron Cafe has a special spot in my heart. So I'll go with that. But if I'm getting steak in Omaha, I'm going to The Drover.

Lambics all day when it comes to beer. I prefer drier wines like Chardonnay and Cabernet. I don't drink much liquor, except for gin and tonics every now and then.

Sorry for delayed response. I've been on a personal spiritual journey. It's been good for the soul.

Take care!

Lambics all day when it comes to beer. I prefer drier wines like Chardonnay and Cabernet. I don't drink much liquor, except for gin and tonics every now and then.

Sorry for delayed response. I've been on a personal spiritual journey. It's been good for the soul.

Take care!

The particular personal spiritual journey you speak of may have lasted up to 8 days :serenity: What is the typical length of time required for personal spiritual journey?

Glad your soul is in better condition!

The particular personal spiritual journey you speak of may have lasted up to 8 days :serenity: What is the typical length of time required for personal spiritual journey?

Glad your soul is in better condition!

Oh, it's still going, so I can't quite say. Serendipitous things have occurred and I am enjoying finding myself, becoming more physically-healthy and exploring fun stuff with a new friend that mysteriously came into my life.

Oh, it's still going, so I can't quite say. Serendipitous things have occurred and I am enjoying finding myself, becoming more physically-healthy and exploring fun stuff with a new friend that mysteriously came into my life.

Sounds kinda gay. Not there's anything wrong with that. Is this friend pictured in your signature?

Why yes, yes I do ride a bicycle. There's a nice trail just blocks away from my house.

Glad you're back on the forum. This time I'm sober, as I'm still at work. How was your hiatus?

It's been great. I'm not not here because I don't want to be, nor am I hiding my lifestyle from anyone. If fact, it's been a great month of self-discovery.

But tonight, the only thing I'm discovering is 6-8 IPAs. Thanks for questioning me.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back