• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why oh why? (Video Question)

Generic setup with mostly sub-par models. Future of the business?

I had originally just posted something where I asked to see your own contributions to the tickling industry, save for whining, but let's actually break this down logically, shall we?

Generic Setup - Name one other company that has had the foresight to remove back rungs of a chair to use for bondage? The mind behind Tickle Room, whatever his name is, essentially made a set of stocks that most anyone can duplicate. Far from generic.

Plus, this new "Hold the Rope" challenge is excellent, a nice take on the resistance challenges we've seen before. Taking the art form to a new level. That's what good people do.

Mostly Sub-Par Models - What do you mean by sub-par? To your lofty standards? There's been a whole lot of discussion here lately that's all come round to the fact that tickling is subjective - Everyone likes something different. Is every Tickle Room model my cup of tea? No, but that's going to be the case with every company. They're bringing back some classic greats (just found MILF Debbie, whom I imagine most people love) and are finding new "girl-next-door" models all the time.

I'm willing to bet there's a lot of threads out there with people complaining about the same group of fetish models going round and round, with their (perhaps) embellished reactions. That's not what Tickle Room does regularly. It's real.

To sum up, sounds like this just isn't your cup of tea. Which is totally fine. You don't have to like them, personally, but don't discount what they're doing. It's more than most people.

On a more serious note, I've been active on these forums for going on three years now, so at this point I'd question that anyone who hasn't at least heard of me isn't really up to date on the current state of tickling videos, (as the responses to this question show), and I'd encourage them to get back into the swing of things and check it out. There's a lot of guys and gals out there at this point; with the glut in the marketplace surely there's something for everyone, even if it takes a little digging to find.

Haha good effort on trying to get Shoe0nhead to do something, although she notably hates footfuckers.

You sound like you'd enjoy Dungeon Corps tickle site, they sadly rarely update it. I wish Kink.com would come out with a tickle site, but it seems like they never will. http://www.dungeoncorp.com/tft.html

Hey thanks for that tip! Never knew this even existed. Most of that stuff based on the previews I seen looks right up my alley :) Gonna have to look into these more next time i'm "tickle horny" and wanna buy some vids.

aaand there's the nitpick. Called it! I should really buy some lottery tickets. Just so we're clear, though, you're boycotting BostonTickling too, right? Seeing as how he agreed with me, and he's a producer as well.

I really shouldn't even reply...but I have to, just cause I couldn't resist pointing a few things out lol It's obvious you were out to start a message board "flame war" (as they call it) with me from the start, and it aint gonna work with me bud. I don't get into that lame stuff, what's the point?

Just wanted to point out, how is me not liking your attitude towards me nit picking about tickling videos and how am I "boycotting" anyone? Which BTW - Boston Tickling's material is good stuff! He's got my business quite a bit. Later, pal.

Boobs are great. Hitachi orgasm denial is orgasm denial. I mean, unless it's tickling them. Then, well, by all means. But most of the time it just comes across as orgasm torture.

It seems that you actually don't watch much. Because boobs and hitachis are exactly what most clips today are with. It's exactly the opposite. Clips became more sexually explicit. Just look at Tickle Abuse.

She's right, I remember that discussion. Back in the day, there were a bunch of Americans (of probable puritanical leanings, lol) who were complaining that tickling videos should not be about sex, but about tickling for tickling's sake. They even went as far as saying that torturous/sexually explicit videos were giving the tickling fetish a bad name :facepalm:

I remember this vividly; on the French side of the forum it was very badly received. The consensus was that "It turns us on, ergo it is sexual, ergo we can feature nudity and sex because we are all adults here and have nothing to prove to anyone."

I am not saying that all videos should be sexually charged, though. Some of those which feature no nudity are really nice, and playful tickling can be fun too. But it is the injunction for less sex that was badly received (and remembered, especially by the French) at the time.

It was a trend that quickly died down. Some time afterwards, TA emerged and set a standard for more aggressive, torturous tickling which seems to still be in vogue today.

Maybe our most distinguished tickling historian Myriads could tell us more ^^

She's right, I remember that discussion. Back in the day, there were a bunch of Americans (of probable puritanical leanings, lol) who were complaining that tickling videos should not be about sex, but about tickling for tickling's sake. They even went as far as saying that torturous/sexually explicit videos were giving the tickling fetish a bad name :facepalm:

I remember this vividly; on the French side of the forum it was very badly received. The consensus was that "It turns us on, ergo it is sexual, ergo we can feature nudity and sex because we are all adults here and have nothing to prove to anyone."

I am not saying that all videos should be sexually charged, though. Some of those which feature no nudity are really nice, and playful tickling can be fun too. But it is the injunction for less sex that was badly received (and remembered, especially by the French) at the time.

It was a trend that quickly died down. Some time afterwards, TA emerged and set a standard for more aggressive, torturous tickling which seems to still be in vogue today.

Maybe our most distinguished tickling historian Myriads could tell us more ^^

Does anyone remember how F/M used to be "gay" years ago?

Does anyone remember how F/M used to be "gay" years ago?

Lol really? That I missed completely. It is as funny as it is dumb; so interaction between a man and a woman is "gay" now? Some ppl need to buy dictionaries~

OK I wasn't gonna weigh in but now fuck it

1- this forum consists of mostly trolls and people who mainly like to simply be creeps. But there are many awesome ass people too who keep it alive, thriving and ultimately viable to actually care for. So to argue with half of the people on this thread is useless. They won't care. They troll.
2- what Solemates said is so fucking true I almost spit my tea at my computer. The "low end, sup par" studios like us put out some AWESOME, REAL, HARDCORE and ultimately intense content. However many people choose the fake bullshit that the "main producers" put out. So many people are falling for this shit
*hires really popular fetish model, buys stocks off some website, pays her for nude, tells her "hey laugh really fucking hard for me" and boom best selling hit. But that shit is FAKE
3- I have met MANY fetish models and they have told me flat out "I WAS FAKING IT" OR over exaggerating it. It's fucking obvious to be honest.
4- about my shit bondage setup. I started in a fucking army barracks where I had random inspections every week. How the fuck could I explain a random stocks in my room. So I did what I could and still sold enough to make it to the top ten baby so ya there's that. Not to mention I DO THIS SHIT BECAUSE I LOVE IT. Money is a substance I can recieve in many ways. I do these clips for the simple fact that I love it. I love bringing genuine girls to the table for us to watch go through what we all love.
And lastly. Realize that out of many of the clips the real producers put out its like Solemates said we will never see they bought. I have full nude clips I saw get 3 buys. It's just the way it is. So it makes it hard to do these. Really really hard.

Love you all that aren't assholes and thanks for the support I got on here ^.^ and Solemates, simply, Boston and all the other producers on here you guys rock so keep it up.
*hey simply my ex literally knows more about my clips than I do so I feel you*
Rant over

Fuck, I still see people who think F/M is "gay". :crazy:

I wish I saw those posts. I love to have laughs at it. ;)

But we know what they mean. They view it from a straight male 'ler perspective and see a male 'lee. Nobody wants to be aroused by a hot woman and then get a dick flopping over his face all of the sudden expecting */F action; the sound of another male's laughter really is such a turnoff to many as if it is. They should keep that thought to themselves out of respect for the straight female 'lers or male 'lees, though.

Last edited:
Haha good effort on trying to get Shoe0nhead to do something, although she notably hates footfuckers.

Funny thing, that; I was originally going to not bother for precisely that reason, but one of her more "serious" Ask.FM responses literally said "You're taking me way too seriously if you think I actually have something against people with foot fetishes". That, and the fact that it's really easy to miss a mention when you have 38,000 followers was why I followed up. But... yeah, I think I'll be shelving the whole notion of working with YouTubers. I felt really bad about how that whole thing went.

"Do you even know who I ammmm?!! "

...is it worth pointing out the difference between thinking you're a big deal, and noting that if you haven't at least seen my name before then you don't really hang out in the parts of the forum where I'm active, which are relevant to this thread? I may not have Milagros' post count, but come on. I've been posting previews at least twice a month (which get thousands of views) in the Videos section since 2013 and have paid for a spot on the sidebar multiple times.

Last edited:
Yeah, I mean clearly you're kind of a big deal. :hmm: We are in the presence of a celebrity yall

Funny thing, that; I was originally going to not bother for precisely that reason, but one of her more "serious" Ask.FM responses literally said "You're taking me way too seriously if you think I actually have something against people with foot fetishes". That, and the fact that it's really easy to miss a mention when you have 38,000 followers was why I followed up. But... yeah, I think I'll be shelving the whole notion of working with YouTubers. I felt really bad about how that whole thing went.

...is it worth pointing out the difference between thinking you're a big deal, and noting that if you haven't at least seen my name before then you don't really hang out in the parts of the forum where I'm active, which are relevant to this thread? I may not have Milagros' post count, but come on. I've been posting previews at least twice a month (which get thousands of views) in the Videos section since 2013 and have paid for a spot on the sidebar multiple times.

Wow...Still on this, huh?
I didn't really know who you were before, but I guess I do now.
So, that's something.

Nah, swing and a miss. I'd keep going, I've actually had minor success with C list web celebs. She specifically just historically doesn't like feet people and is constantly bombarded by fetishists all the time.

Takes some finesse but it's doable for sure.

I do these clips for the simple fact that I love it. I love bringing genuine girls to the table for us to watch go through what we all love.
And lastly. Realize that out of many of the clips the real producers put out its like Solemates said we will never see they bought. I have full nude clips I saw get 3 buys. It's just the way it is. So it makes it hard to do these. Really really hard.

Love you all that aren't assholes and thanks for the support I got on here ^.^ and Solemates, simply, Boston and all the other producers on here you guys rock so keep it up.

^^^THIS. THIS THIS THIS. And in case you missed it, THIS.

Someone who's been at this a while,
knismo

^^^THIS. THIS THIS THIS. And in case you missed it, THIS.
Someone who's been at this a while,
knismo

Crap! I totally forgot about your studio in this thread, and I'm a customer! You put out quality stuff, knismo!

Just really really curious if someone could shed some light on the subject...but why is it that within the past 10 yrs, with the recent 2 - 3 years being the height, is literally 95% of all new tickling fetish clips nothing but playful tickling??

Even the vid producers that used to do minimal on that have gone that rout now. Is there even an outlet anymore for the hardcore tickle torture clips like 90% of em used to be 10 + years ago? It's getting near impossible to find anything anymore that suits my desires. The upside is i've been saving tons of cash not buying many clips anymore LOL But i'd like to be buying again :)

Seriously curious as to why....was there some kind of a "Politically Correct" crackdown or something behind the scenes 10 yrs ago or what. Inquiring minds wanna know! :hungry:

I have not bought a video in nearly 7 years, but that has to do more with life changes than than the quality of videos. There seems to be a lot of content out there, so maybe you should give examples of the the type of videos you liked in the past, and some others could direct you to where you could find some similar material.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back