• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling At the Campgound (heard, not seen) (possible m/definite f, feet)

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
This past week, I was witness to a cute, albeit short, tickle events I have ever seen. Unfortunately, the event occurred at a campground later in the evening, so without much light, I guess I didn't actually "witness" it, but there was definitely enough dialogue for it to be worth mentioning

So I should admit that I am not 100% sure who was being tickled. What I DO know is that there were three women there: a mom (she later identified herself as being early 40s at another event), her teenage daughter (she identified herself as being 18 at another event), and another blonde woman (I'd guess 30ish - she was only visiting and left later that night). It could have been ANY of them.

I do know, however, that the prime instigator was the dad, though I am not sure what actually led up to the tickling. I heard the dad yell out (obviously aided by a few beverages), "You wanna know who has the stinkiest feet? Your mom. Your mom's feet are stinky." [Side note - after seeing/speaking with the mom later in the week, I'd highly doubt that]. But the man was clearly drunk and kept saying it over and over, and as we are wont to do, I kept an open ear in case anything happened.

And happened it did.

All of a sudden, our area of the campground filled up with enormous laughter. No screaming. No yelling. No pleading. Just pure, 100% laughter. And it went on and on and on and on... And at one point, I heard another female say, "Oh my god! She always said her feet weren't ticklish!" And the drunk dad yelled, "Well she's been lying to you all this time" and continued tickling and the laughter continued. It was honestly one of the.. purest.. laughters I have ever heard.

So I am not entirely sure whose laughter it was.. My money is on the mom, as the dad was making reference to her feet a little while ago and seemed to be an "expert" on her ticklish status... And the voice saying the "OMG She always said her feet weren't ticklish" was either the 30ish year old blonde or the mom. But.. The daughter was more tomboyish (though cute), and I could see her as being more likely to hide any ticklishness. And the topic of conversation had been "stinky feet" for some reason, so it's entirely possible that someone else's feet were also in the direct line of attack. Plus - and this is all just speculation on my part - it just seemed much more likely that if the mom were the one who was that ticklish, people would have known; she just seemed that way. The daughter, on the other hand, seemed like someone much more likely to try to hide it. Also, for what it's worth, the daughter always wore shoes and socks for the remainder of the trip..

One thing is for sure, though.. Based on the laughter, whoever was getting tickled was certainly one of the most ticklish people I have ever heard. As I said, she couldn't even get words out to beg or to say "stop" or anything. It definitely made paying attention to the conversation around my own campfire all the more difficult.

Cool story, I like the added intrigue of who's feet were being tickled!

Fabulous story; wish I had time to add my own campground experience. It's a great place to eavesdrop (he said without apology).

i think I would've been crawling through the woods to get a birds eye view, myself....

You know, I know it is cliche, but part of me half-suspected that the dad may have been a member of the TMF -- just given the zealousness with which he approached his task. The next morning, as the mom came out of the shower, they were sitting in camping chairs around the fire and he pulled her feet on his lap. Better believe I was waiting for Round 2, but alas, nothing came of that.

(And the realist in me figures the zealousness was the result of a few too many... But still... If anyone was in a central Maine campground on August 19th.....)

There's definitely something beguiling about the ticklish laughter that just seizes a person instantly and doesn't let go -- no talking, no nothing, just an uninterrupted stream of cascading laughter pouring forth. I've been in positions where a tickler went straight for a weak spot and I couldn't get away or defend myself (once this happened at my workplace, which was embarrassing after the fact) and it's a peculiar sensation to feel your whole being given over, involuntarily, to the production of constant laughter.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back