• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long Island Tickle Munch

Rachissahope

TMF Regular
If you're new to the Long Island tickling community and have never been to a munch, but dream of meeting a potential play partner or you just want friends you have something in common with, I suggest you start with this munch. Munches are a great way to meet people and this warm, welcoming group will certainly make you feel right at home!

This munch will take place on the first Thursday of every month in Farmingdale, NY. Our third monthly munch date is set for Thursday, September 1st 7:00pm-10:00pm. You do not have to be on time or stay for the entire duration of the munch :)

The cost is only the price of your own food and or drink, should you choose to have any. We will be paying with separate checks and separate tips. Dress code is casual.

The munch location will only be given to those in the LIT Kik group. If you have yet to join the Kik group add myself, Rachissa, start a chat with me and from there I will add you to the group.

Why Kik?:
Getting to know your fellow munch goers on Kik beforehand helps to warm everyone up. Also, it's a great way to keep in touch with those you met at the munch when it's over!

**RULES:**
-Absolutely no play inside or outside of the venue
-Do not touch anyone. Period.
-No photo or video during the munch
-Keep in mind that we all would like some anonymity to some degree, so voice volume control is a must
-You must be currently in the Kik group to receive location details and thus, attend

If any of these rules are broken, you will be asked not to return to the munch and will be excluded from the Kik group.

**FetLife Event Link**
https://fetlife.com/events/479486

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back