• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*** M/F *** BUBBLE BUTT - Frankie's long awaited revenge (part 1)

profporkrind

This is a follow-up to a series I started years ago. The links to the previous stories are here:

"MOMMY!!! (m/F... F/m revenge) (stepmom/stepson)"
http://ticklingforum.com/showthread...m-F-F-m-revenge)-(stepmom-stepson)-First-post

*** F/M *** Grown Man/Little Boy
http://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?240946-***-F-M-***-Grown-Man-Little-Boy

(Keys jingling)

Brenda (Misty's sister) furiously fights with her keys before she finally gets the door unlocked. She couldn't be more furious or heartbroken. Home early from her trip to Costa Rica with her husband, Mark, who had just cracked due to guilt and finally come clean, finally told Brenda that he and Misty had slept together multiple times since she moved in. Brenda was shocked, then upset, then hysterical, and finally angry. She immediately jumped on the first flight home from Costa Rica, and during the flight she tortured herself with each and every emotion a woman could be possibly feel when dealt such betrayal and disrespect.

She stormed through the house like a hungry Pit Bull until she finally reached Misty's bedroom and kicked the door in...

(In case you forgot what was happening in the room - no, the dungeon of tickles that used to be Misty's room - here's a recap):

She was turning me on and she was trying to. I was so hot for her in that moment. My dick became rock hard and she noticed right away. Her hand slowly traced down my chest and stomach and eventually landed on my penis. She grabbed it softly and began slowly jerking me off with her right hand. Her left hand was not holding the top of my head, rubbing it lovingly as she continued whispering in my ear.

“Are you still going to be a good boy Frankie (kiss to the cheek)? Are you still going to behave for Mommy little boy (another kiss, this time on my mouth)?”

“(Panting) Mmmmmm Hmmmmmm!” I responded panting like a puppy dog. Her jerking me off took my experience to a whole new level. I was in heaven now.

“Good boy, and what do good boys ask for (kiss to the nose)? What do you want me to do now baby boy (kiss to the mouth)? Tell me what it is you want (another kiss to the mouth, this time longer and more passionate).”

I knew better. I knew not to ASK for an orgasm. I also knew the only way to eventually getting her to letting me cum was to say exactly what she wanted to hear, even though I knew it would result in more tickling.

“I want more tickles Mommy (kiss). Puh (kiss) Please(kiss) Give me more tickles.” I requested as we continued to kiss.

“Oooooh Frankie, that’s my good little boy…”

BAM!!!

The door shot open and Misty spun around, terrified. Before she could even grasp what was happening Brenda started shouting at the top her lungs, "YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU'VE BEEN SLEEPING WITH MY HUSBAND! YOU DARE COME TO ME BEGGING FOR A JOB AND A PLACE TO LIVE, TRYING TO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, AND YOU DAAAARE PULL SOME..."

Brenda froze mid-sentence, her rage replaced by shock and confusion, she began to process what was happening in front of her. Misty was frozen in fear, eyes wide as the sun, dressed in a one-piece spandex dominatrix outfit, while my sweat covered body dangled hopelessly on the torture rack from hell.

"WHA WHA WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" Brenda asked in a most curious but still halfway infuriated tone.

"Oh my god help me! She's killing me! Please! Please help me!" I screamed on the edge of an orgasm so violently interrupted. I wasn't quite sure if I even wanted to be saved, but that's what came out.

"Who the hell is this and what the hell are you doing? You sick twisted backstabbing bitch!" Brenda shouted at Misty.

"I... We... Whaa... What are you doing here?" Misty stammered so nervously as she cowardly backed away and sat on the bed.

"She's tickling me! It's torture! Please! Please help me!" I hollered in desperation for hope that Brenda would fulfill my request.

"You're TICKLING this guy?! What the fuck!? Who is this?!" Brenda asked angrily.

"I'm Frankie! I used to be her stepson. She was married to my dad years ago! Please help me!" I answered.

"Oh. My. God. You are the worst person I have ever met. I hate you. You're disgusting and we are NO LONGER sisters! Get out of my HOUSE RIGHT NOW!" Brenda began to become enraged again, shouting at the top her lungs now, while slamming her fist on the door she just kicked in.

Misty stood up straight and backed even further away, horrified by the situation at hand.

Then, Brenda began to calm down. She started breathing deeply, and eventually broke down into hysterical laughter, a result of overflowed emotions hitting their point of ridiculousness.

She released, "Haahahahahaha Haaaaaaaahahahahha Ahhhhhhhahhahaah I can't believe this. My own sister. My own flesh and blood! Hahahahaahahaha! Moves into my house! Hahahahahahaha! Fucks my husband behind my back and secretly, psssssshahahahhahahaahh, tickle tortures, ahahhahahhhahha, strange men in her bedroom..."

Brenda took a deep breath and a long pause before completely shutting down her laughter, straightening her face into a death stare aimed directly at her sister, and so menacingly calmly she said, "Come here."

Misty was terrified. Her situation was unfavorable. Being caught red-handed dishing out some wildly freaky and embarrassing torture in her sister's home was just the beginning. To make matters worse, Brenda was now aware of Misty and Mark's secret love affair, and was frighteningly sporting a most diabolically evil twisted grin behind a terrifyingly calm demeanor just acquired after a hysterical emotional breakdown. This was not good! To top it all off, Misty was always afraid of her older sister, she had been her whole life. She felt inferior in every way, and she was. Brenda was her superior mentally, financially, physically, you name it.

"Come here. Now." Brenda repeated.

Misty slowly began to creep toward Brenda, head and shoulders both scrunched in fear.

"Take the guy out of that thing." Brenda calmly instructed.

"Brenda..." Misty tried to plead.

"Do it. Shut up and do it, or else..." Brenda, ever so smoothly and calmly, instructed again.

Misty regretfully obeyed. She walked toward me and began tearing up as she undid my straps, whispering to me so that Brenda couldn't hear, she whimpered, "I'm sorry Frankie! I'm sorry I did this without your consent. But. But we were having fun right? Tell her. Tell her please. Tell her please don't hate me. She is all I have and..."

"That's enough. He's free. Put your clothes on, kid." Brenda tossed me my clothes which were sitting on top of a dresser.

I didn't say a word. Too elated, confused, and absolutely shocked to even muster a response to either woman, I put my clothes on.

"You. get on." Brenda sternly directed Misty.

"What? Brenda what..." Misty was immediately cut off as Brenda began stomping towards her and the newly vacant chair of torture.

"I...", Brenda said as she grabbed Misty's shoulders, facing her.

"Ohhh" Misty squealed in fear through flowing tears as she was grasped by her older sister. Her shame alone wouldn't allow her to even fight back. She was a hopeless ball of submissive putty in Brenda's hands.

"Said...", Brenda continued as she violently spun Misty around.

Misty continued to let out cries of humiliation and shame, intensifying as each moment passed.

"Get...", she then grabbed Misty's right leg from behind, one hand below her knee, one hand above her knee, and firmly placed it on the pad where my legs were previously.

"On...", she finished as she did the same with Misty's left leg.

Next, Brenda began tying Misty's legs to the support frame using the bondage straps. She then forced Misty to raise her wrists, also securing them to the device. I stood and watched the entire situation unfold, frozen in time, not knowing how to react. Misty was now tied in the same vertical X position that I was last tortured in, the only difference was instead of her being strapped in facing forward, her back was towards where the tickler/torturer would stand while her face and chest were pressed against where my back was rested.

"Let's go, young man. You could probably use a shower and a drink." Brenda said to me as she took my arm and we exited the room.

Behind us Misty could be heard still crying, "Brenda! I'm sorry! Brenda! Brenda! Brendaaaa..."

Her voice disappeared as Brenda closed the door and we made our way towards the kitchen.

After about an hour and a half, both Brenda and I returned to the bedroom after she fed me, let me take a hot shower, washed and dried my clothes, and we talked for about an hour discussing EVERYTHING that had happened. We actually found out that we had a lot in common and got along rather well. It was a much needed talk for both of us. We both were able to calm down and think clearly about what had just happened to the both of us. Then, we went back to see Misty.

As the door opened Misty quickly jerked her head towards the door, trying desperately to arch her neck so she could see who was entering the bedroom. She had calmed down, too. We left her with nothing but her own thoughts, imagination, and anticipation as we recovered and plotted revenge.

Misty tried to speak but was immediately cut off.

"Okay, you two-timing slut bag of a sister, here's the deal. I'm setting up a camcorder and recording you in your current position. Frankie here has been given permission to stay as long as he likes, and do whatever he pleases. Call me if you need anything, Frankie and make yourself at home. When you're finished just turn the camcorder off and make sure everything is saved. I'll be at my mother's for the night. Have fun!" Before Misty could even muster a response, Brenda was out the door and she closed it behind her.

A tension-filled silence took over the room. I was surprised that Misty didn't immediately begin to beg for release. I think maybe she was at a total loss for words. Her world had just been completely turned around in what probably seemed like an instant. After what likely seemed like an eternity for her, I finally broke the silence.

"Well. Well. Well. What do we have here?" I said as I rubbed my hands together, approaching my wicked stepmother from behind.

"Frankie! Frankie let me go! I'll do anything you want! Just let me go and... OOOOHHHHHHHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHHOOHO"

I wasted no time, immediately grabbing her sides and going to town before stopping to whisper to her as she did to me, I placed my lips next to her ear and ever so slightly uttered, "Now let it sink in. You're fucked. There's nothing you can do. You would never expect this to happen, but this has happened. Every bit of this is going to be recorded. I will keep it forever. I will show it to whomever I please. You will be shown no mercy. You are my slave now, naughty woman. I have you. Nod if you understand."

Misty tried to again plead her way out of her plight, until she was immediately interrupted by another vicious tickling of her sides, "Okay... But... HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHA OOOOOOOHHHHHHH KAYAHAHAHAYAYAAYAAYA HAHAHAAAHAHA OKAY OKAY OKAY!!!"

In a nervous panic, Misty twisted and shook in her restraints as I slowly stopped tickling her sides. Breathing heavily, she tried to speak again before I cut her off.

"OKAY..."

"No. You don't speak. You only speak if I say you can speak. Otherwise you're to remain silent. You will do what I tell you, nod if you understand."

Her mouth slowly opened, cautiously she didn't say anything but couldn't help but make some noise, wanting to speak but instead only produce a nervous hum.

"Ahhumm..."

Frustrated by her refusal to nod, I jammed my hands into the hollows of her underarms to which her spandex suit offered little to no resistance. She twisted and bucked WILDLY and screamed at the top of her lungs upon impact, her armpits were one of her worst spots.

"GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHA NAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWHAHAHAAAHAAAAHAH AHHH AHHHH AHHHH WAHHHH NOOOO NOOOOOO NOOOWAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH..."

Tears began to form in her eyes as her high pitched laughter melted into silent gasps for breath with alternating high pitched squeals. She was already finished. She bucked her pelvis against the padded surface in front of her, twisted her hips back and forth, shook her wrists and ankles which produced a rattling noise that made my day.

After about a solid two minutes of extreme armpit punishment, I finally stopped.

"As I said, you WILL obey my every command, and you will NOT speak unless instructed to do so. Now, NOD if you understand."

She bit her bottom lip and rapidly shook her head up and down, I had her at my complete mercy already.

"That's what I thought. Now, I've had a lot of time to think about what I want to do with you. The first thing I definitely want to do is here some more of those creatively witty songs you're so good at coming up with.. What was it that you were singing earlier, shake that booty? Noooo, it was shake that BELLY. I remember now! You were torturing me to pieces and humiliating me for my beer gut, isn't that right? Isn't that what happened? Nod if you agree."

She let out a whimper and nodded again.

"Yes! That is what happened. I think I actually want to try to come up with a little song this time, but you still get to sing it. Here, listen to this song and tell me if you've heard it."

I played the song "Bubble Butt" on my phone.

(If you haven't heard it, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q1wzwAMMPU)

"Have you heard that song before, MOMMY?" I asked in a most condescending tone. "Nod for your response."

She shook her head no.

"Well, that doesn't surprise me, but now that you've heard it, I'm sure you at least no the words to the chorus."

I then began to talk in a chipper tone, the way a preschool teacher would speak to her students in an effort to get them excited about an upcoming activity, "What we're going to do is now play the instrumental version of that song, and you're going to sing me a little chorus I've modified just for you, my sweet little cutie pie!"

I again placed my lips to her ear, licking her earlobe as she did mine, and giving her a couple soft blows into her inner ear which sent a cold shiver down her entire spine. Then I whispered, "You know... You're still my Mommy Wommy, but I'm gonna turn you into a helpless little school girl tonight. You might still be a strong old fox on the outside, always taking care of that body, and soooooo strong for a Mommy Wommy, but on the inside (I paused to re-position my face even closer to her's, and also grabbed her neck as I stretched it upwards before continuing) on the inside... You're gonna be my good little girl. Say it. Tell me that you're a helpless, good, little girl."

"I'm a helpless... good... little girl." she said in such an embarrassed and defeated tone.

"Yes you are. Here we go. I'll type these lyrics out for you on my phone and we'll recite them together. One second please."

I quickly typed what I wanted her to say and held it up so we both could see the words on the screen.

bubble butt
bubble bubble bubble butt
bubble butt
mommy got bubble butt
bubble butt
bubble butt
frankie tickles all over my bubble butt

"You will sing this song repeatedly when I play the beat. You will not stop until you are told to do so. Nod if you understand."

She nodded yes.

"Sing it now, without a beat. Let's rehearse."

Misty sang perfectly, but her enthusiasm wasn't to my liking.

I gave her a quick pinch on her sides, which produced a whole-body jerk and a squeal.

"Again, louder with more excitement. Go."

She sang again, much better the second time.

"Excellent job young lady! You've earned a sticker!" I teased her as I placed a small star on her right butt cheek.

"Now the next thing you have to do for me, is while you are singing my song, you have to wiggle that bubble butt like you're life depends upon it. I want jiggles the entire time, no stopping, nod if you understand."

Humiliated and scared, she let out a moan and nodded.

"Here, this will help.", I said as I adjusted the leg supports so that she was now bent at the knees. I also undid the straps that were fastened around her juicy thighs, giving her more room to wiggle those deliciously curvy hips for me.

"We're beginning now."

The beat played and she began, "bubble butt, bubble bubble bubble, buuuuuuuahahahah..."

I immediately used my thumb and index finger to pinch her butt crack, vertically, through her spandex outfit.

"Louder!" I demanded.

She continued, louder now, "BUBBLE BUTT, MOMMY GOTTA BUBBLE BUTT. BUBBLE BUAHAHAAHHHAAAHAHHHAHAHA!!!"

I surprised her again with a slight pinch to the inner thigh, incredible reaction!

"Shake that bubble butt! Shake it big momma!" I humiliated her.

She began bouncing her butt more ferociously, shaking it from left to right, then alternated to a humping motion that made her beautifully plump buns bounce up and down.

She continued to sing, "BUBBLE BUTT, BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE BUTT, BUBBLE BUTT, FRANKIE TICKLES ALL OVER MY BUBBLE BWWWWWHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHA!!! BUUUUUUUBBBUWWWWWWHAHAHAHAAAAHH!!!"

When she finished her first set of lines, I pinched at the base of her crack again, this time with four fingers and my thumb sandwiching the bottom of her rack. Only this time, I stayed and continuously gave it to her. She was absolutely hysterical, still trying to sing the words.

"BUUUBLALEEELLALALLHAAALHAAHLAHALAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHA BLUBBAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA MOMMY GOTTAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHHAH (she gave up trying to sing at this point) OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHAHHHHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHHHHHAHAAAHAA AHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

I stopped, and an exhausted Misty did her best to regain control of herself, then she began shaking her money maker and singing again.

As I watched my incredibly sexy stepmother make an absolute fool of herself, I carefully pinched a patch of spandex, just above her waistline above her bottom, and pulled it tightly away from her body. Unbeknownst to her, I cut a small slit in her spandex suit, at the spot, right above her butt crack. She didn't know this yet, and kept shaking her bum while singing such a humiliating song.

"bubble butt!
bubble butt!
mommy got bubble butt
bubble butt!
bubble butt!
frankie tickles all over my bubble butt!"

As she continued, on a loop, I slowly began to tear apart her suit, vertically along the butt crack. I finished right at the crotch, so the ripped fabric now unfolded, exposing her bare crack. I continued to rip the suit along her waistline, so that the section where the slit was parted would become larger, eventually exposing both of her bare round booty cheeks, with the fabric now hanging past her hamstrings. She felt the cold air on her buttocks as soon as I made my modifications to her outfit. Then I began spider tickling her cheeks with my fingernails. This caused a different sort of tickling sensation, and also a different laughter, more of school girl giggle. She didn't thrash about, but I saw her cheeks tightly clench together as my nails made contact and she exploded into a fit of helpless giggles.

"BUBBLE BEEEEE HEEEEEE BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE BEEEEEEEEEEET. BUBBLE BUTT. MOMMY GOTTA BUBBLE BEEHEHHEEHHEE!!!"

"LOUDER!!!" I shouted.

She tried her damnedest, screaming now, "BUBBLE BEEEEEEEEET BUBBLE HEHEHHEEHEHEHHEHEEHHEEHE BUBBA LEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEE FRANKIE TEEEHEHEEECkLES MEEEHEHHEHEEHEEHEEHEHE!!!"

"FASTER, SHAKE IT! SHAKE IT!" I screamed before I ceased tickling her, then delivered a hard, firm, slap to the fanny.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH... BUBBLE BUTT..." Misty let out a holler, not expecting a slap to the ass, then went right back to singing and shaking.

"FASTER, MAKE THAT BOOTY CLAP! SHAKE IT BIG GIRL! SHAKE THAT ASS LIKE A GOOD GIRL!" I delivered another slap to the buns!

Misty now was absolutely bucking to her utmost ability. Her cheeks did begin to bounce so that you could hear them clap together. I encouraged her.

"There we go Momma Bear! There's my good girl! Keep it up. Clap, clap, clap, clap! Shake it! Shake it good!" I hollered.

She was almost spent. Barely hanging on, her voice began to give out, as it was now trembling due to her body shaking so violently.

Finally, I stopped the music.

"You can stop now, little girl." I said before giving her one more nice, hard slap to the ass.

"I'll be right back. Don't you go anywhere!" I teased, then quickly gave a quick little tickle to the base of her crack with my fingernails. Then I left.

"GEEEEEEEEEHEHE!!!"

Misty let out a loud squeal, and as I left the room I left her hanging there, sweaty, defeated tortured, humiliated, with nothing to do but wait for more...

(Please let me know what you think and if you want me to continue...)

Love this series of stories. Personally, I appreciate anyone's efforts to enhance the forum's collection of tickle literature. I hope you will continue.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back