• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Legit Tickling Studio Now Open!!!

Legit Tickling

TMF Poster
Hi Everyone!

I have officially opened my clips4sale tickling studio Legit Tickling!

There are 10 different videos from my first ever video session with a 45 year old lady name Jordan. She is very ticklish and only did this for extra money.
Jordan does get a chance to tickle me too!

Please know that the lighting was bad in the videos. This was the first time I ever did this on camera. I promise the video quality will be better.

There are 10 second previews for every video posted.

I am filming with her friend tomorrow night and I promise to have a ton of pictures for everyone to see!

I named the studio "Legit Tickling" because I am only working with personal friends and referrals. I even have family members trying this out! Everyone I work with is genuinely ticklish and have "legit" (pun intended) ticklish reactions.

www.clips4sale.com/108972

Thank You to anyone who supports me! I am just another tickling lover like all of you.

Attached below are pictures of my next tickle victim :)

Any suggestions on what to do in the videos with the next ticklee?

Attachments

• IMG_2244.PNG
    IMG_2244.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 475
  • IMG_2243.PNG
    IMG_2243.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 509
  • IMG_2264.JPG
    IMG_2264.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_2265.JPG
    IMG_2265.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 422
Looks great man. I love f/m revenge clips....Jordan is hot AF!

Tickle in the pose and of course any f/m tickling is welcomed.

Jordan is definitely a gorgeous, mature woman. I love her smile and big size 11 feet with long toes! I love the sole shot tickling, that was definitely great. As for this new girl, I would say the same thing, sole shot tickling, tummy tickling, under shirt if possible.

The lighting is ehh but hey you are new to this and I am sure every producer makes mistakes and are still learning when they begin. I hope your business thrives and you can bring us those gems like Savannah from Simply Tickling. There is something more special seeing an everyday woman tickled, whether she be barely 18-20 up to a middle age mature beauty, just something about the laughter of an everyday woman who could be a receptionist at a business, a barista, a nurse or even a young college student putting her way thru college that makes those lees more wanting to see tickled and all.. I wish you the best on your business journey and can't wait to see the women you tickle and grace us with. :thumbsup:

Jordan is definitely a gorgeous, mature woman. I love her smile and big size 11 feet with long toes! I love the sole shot tickling, that was definitely great. As for this new girl, I would say the same thing, sole shot tickling, tummy tickling, under shirt if possible.

The lighting is ehh but hey you are new to this and I am sure every producer makes mistakes and are still learning when they begin. I hope your business thrives and you can bring us those gems like Savannah from Simply Tickling. There is something more special seeing an everyday woman tickled, whether she be barely 18-20 up to a middle age mature beauty, just something about the laughter of an everyday woman who could be a receptionist at a business, a barista, a nurse or even a young college student putting her way thru college that makes those lees more wanting to see tickled and all.. I wish you the best on your business journey and can't wait to see the women you tickle and grace us with. :thumbsup:

That was a very nice message, I appreciate hearing that! Yes, I promise there is much more to come and I think everyone is going to like the 'lees that I will be tickling.

I have a middle aged lady that's a mother of 2 girls that I am working with. I can tell you she is, in my opinion, as gorgeous if not more than Savannah. Not only that but she is truly ticklish and has great reactions.

I love to see a sexy older woman doing F/M tickling. Excellent stuff!

Hey- looks great! Already love Jordan :) I have a idea you can try with her. How about a Q&A with her sometime? Something you could do down the line especially if she becomes addicted to this :) Love so much that you are using mature women! My favs

Hey- looks great! Already love Jordan :) I have a idea you can try with her. How about a Q&A with her sometime? Something you could do down the line especially if she becomes addicted to this :) Love so much that you are using mature women! My favs

I will make sure to do that tonight! Any specific questions? :)

I will make sure to do that tonight! Any specific questions? :)

Yep- how about ask her when she first knew about tickling/foot fetish and her past experiences with both in her personal life? Favorite pedicure color would be a good ? too. Just followed you on Twitter, and feel welcome to follow me back and we can DM on there or can PM on here/KIK if you use that!

Welcome aboard and wishing you many fun years of tickling! Is Jordan's friend the lady in the photo with the white headband? Thank you!

That was a very nice message, I appreciate hearing that! Yes, I promise there is much more to come and I think everyone is going to like the 'lees that I will be tickling.

I have a middle aged lady that's a mother of 2 girls that I am working with. I can tell you she is, in my opinion, as gorgeous if not more than Savannah. Not only that but she is truly ticklish and has great reactions.

Haha that is a BOLD statement saying you have a woman as gorgeous or more, haha.. but at least you said in your opinion. ;) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend and I respect your statement. I hope she is beautiful and a gem. I must say I do love up close tickles like up close bare sole tickling.. I also like lickling, nibbling, toe sucking, if these women are ok with it and lastly, would the women be willing to give like a 30 second interview, stating their name, and what about tickling interested them to do this. Other than that I can not wait to see the women you have in store for us.

ps. Don't trip over the lighting.. I met up with this AMAZING woman, her feet are tied for the best feet I ever played with and I used my crappy camera phone to take it and the lighting in the room was bad and this one picture I LOVE but because of the lighting its like ehh.. If only I had good lighting it would've made that like 10x better! haha but you live and learn. :)

Haha that is a BOLD statement saying you have a woman as gorgeous or more, haha.. but at least you said in your opinion. ;) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend and I respect your statement. I hope she is beautiful and a gem. I must say I do love up close tickles like up close bare sole tickling.. I also like lickling, nibbling, toe sucking, if these women are ok with it and lastly, would the women be willing to give like a 30 second interview, stating their name, and what about tickling interested them to do this. Other than that I can not wait to see the women you have in store for us.

ps. Don't trip over the lighting.. I met up with this AMAZING woman, her feet are tied for the best feet I ever played with and I used my crappy camera phone to take it and the lighting in the room was bad and this one picture I LOVE but because of the lighting its like ehh.. If only I had good lighting it would've made that like 10x better! haha but you live and learn. :)

Okay I will definitely do as much of that as I can tonight when I film with them. I love all of the things you listed above as well. I've always had a thing for foot tickling.
I will make sure to do interviews with them.

The lighting will get better over time, that I do promise.

The girls are becoming more open to ideas which is a great sign!
I LOVE the fact that they have never heard of tickling videos and it makes it so much fun to tie them down and tickle them for people like myself who love seeing these type of women tickled

is it really a good idea to chew gum while being tickled?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back