• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

President Don Turtelli Part 2 "OBEY"

CapturedDoll

Verified
President Don Turtelli Part 2: OBEY

Reporting LIVE from BBC, here is Kent Englewood!"

"Good Monday morning. It was one week ago President Don Turtelli shocked the world by placing American citizens into a nationwide blackout. No internet, television, radio access... All cell phone services were interrupted and completely shut down. The United Nations has since released a statement calling this "Americas long awaited fate". To say The United States is in chaos... is an understatement."

"People though WORLD WIDE have been CELEBRATING this turn of events and have been uploading videos to YouTube hailing this President as "The ultimate Mafia Man who's revenge on America and Hollywood is what the world has been waiting for." American celebrities whom are currently out of the country took to their Twitter accounts and tweeted up a storm."

"I'm down for whatever so..." -Bill Murray

"GOOD IDEA!!!! -George W. Bush

"This is an absolute disgrace of a President if I ever saw one... But I gotta admit he's smart and gotta lotta style. If he gets impeached I'm gonna talk to him about doing a movie with me." -Martin Scorsese

"I gotta interrupt cha for second Mr. President... what about Beyoncé?? -Kanye West

"I've already uploaded MY video... complete with a new soundtrack. Single can be downloaded on ITunes tomorrow!! #TickleMe -Madonna

@Madonna "Why didn't you call BEYONCE?!? Damn girl... smh... -Kanye West

"I've uploaded a video of me tickling Shannon in KISS pajamas... I'll have a song ready by tomorrow." -Gene Simmons

"Well... isn't tickling a new thing now anyway? I heard about this from my friend just last week!" -Britney Spears

=> - Drew Barrymore

:p -Miley Cyrus

"What's so funny? Am I clown? Do I AMUSE YOU?? WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUCKING FUNNY?? TELL ME! I'm sorry I'm just getting ready to tickle my wife... I'm a little excited... Scuze me...hahaha... "-Joe Pesci overheard in a restaurant.

"German, Italian, and Japanese citizens have caused all flights to America to be booked until next August. Delta Airlines have issued a statement saying they are now officially out of debt... and will be building new planes to accommodate the extra ticket sales. But all flights OUT of America are reportedly closed. Airports currently are flooded at capacity. A wild scene of people trying to leave... and coming in at record numbers is unprecedented! Never before in U.S history has something of this magnitude ever taken place. Let's be clear... this is now LEGAL TORTURE."

"Throughout the week protests took place from coast to coast. Every single branch of the Military was called in to calm the disastrous storm sweeping the nation. A curfew was set at 4pm
across the country. Grocery stores are near empty and gas stations have been prohibited from selling fuel. And all boats and ships have been locked down. Though Las Vegas is making headlines in placing bets... Will Americans comply... or not. Odds are in favor of obedience at 65%."

"And now... This morning at 6am... Reports are slowly streaming in of a message being broadcast to Americans... Nothing is as it once was. And for the first time in a week...the streets are reportedly quiet as everyone has stopped somewhere in their tracks to tune in to the American's National Emergency Broadcast Service. It is being replayed over and over. Let's listen."

.........."This is your Emergency Broadcast Service... please be advised the Nationwide 4pm curfew is now a 24 hour a day curfew until Friday morning. But will continue past Friday if necessary. Obey. Until then... every American citizen is now required by law to go online and make a public profile on the new search engine Turtelli Net. There, you will find further instructions. Obey. No American citizen will be allowed to return to work or go anywhere until you register and complete your mandatory profile. Obey. Please be advised. Do not resist. All street cams are watching you... and your homes. Obey."...... Repeat....."This is The National Emergency Broadcast Service..."

"We here at BBC were able to access the new and only server now currently available to U.S citizens. The profile seems to act as an "about you" type of profile, questionnaire, and of all things... a tickling fetish survey extravaganza if you will. Once the profile is filled out in its entirety...including your address, credit card and bank information...and ... *coughs*... tickling survey... you are immediately directed to upload a video. With a 24 hour time frame... complete with a ticking countdown. A side screen then pops up...and you are directed to a video of Don Turtelli himself. Please be advised... all Americans are now being forced to comply. And the Royal Family has stated we as a nation are not getting involved. Other countries are issuing similar statements. It seems America is all alone... We will now show you the video President Don Turtelli has made."

"Heeeeeey Amerries... that's my new nickname for ya's! My Amore' AMERRIES... Cuz soon...you're going to be a VERY Loving and MERRY Nation HAHAHA...! It's not even Christmas yet! I guess I'm your new Santa eh? No TAXES!?! Just a little tickling riiight? Well... don't be scared... there's NUTHIN to worry about! All you gotta do now... is upload a good, long 20 minute video... MORE if you like. IMPRESS ME... With you being restrained... and tickled on the bare soles of your feet. Or under the arms... anywhere that's puts a smile on your face! And that's it!"

"That ain't hard riiiight? Get your husband, ya sista ya neighba, your friend... I don't care who... Send the brats to school and tell your Grannie to hit the sack. I want each and every one of ya's tied up and tickle tortured. You have 24 hours to do it!! And once you do it... you do it back to your wife or whomeva... You not only will neva have to pay taxes again... you will get access to EVERY SINGLE ADULT in America being tortured. That boss you can't stand? You can tune in... That secretary you got a thing for? Tune in... that bitch across the street who keeps playing that crappy music too loud? TUNE IN... What this country NEEDS... is a little tickle torture to put it back in its PLACE! And my dear friends over at the Tickling Media Forum... NOW are part of my TBI Department! If you don't COMPLY... THEY have FULL LEGAL authority to come over DIRECTLY to your house... and make YOU PAY THE PENALTY! HAHAHA... I LOVE THOSE GUYS!!! Good buddies and real fans of mine. Hot chicks too..."

From off camera The Don pulls over a plate across his desk with a huge hoagie sandwich. He takes off his white gloves and opens up a bottle of mustard. Coming into the frame a curvaceous blonde wearing a pink mini dress, with long blonde hair bends over and gives the Don a playful peck onto his lips giggling. In response The Don smiles back up at her sinisterly. As she turns away it appears he swats her on the ass making her jump and laugh delightedly. "What a doll..." He continues to watch her for a minute, resting his cheek into his hand before he turns his attention back to the camera.

"Anyway... anyone that does NOT comply... they will be in direct opposition to MY ORDERS. It will be up to the TBI whether they deal withcha right then and there... or take you directly to our new special JAIL. This jail will be on LIVE camera 24 hours a day which you can access for only 50 bucks a month! What a DEAL riiight?! Those swell fellas and ladies at the TMF are NOW your GUARDS... and INTERROGATAS... They just want to make sure you make the right decision every month. Oh I didn't mention that... this is gonna be a monthly thing. That was THEIR idea not mine... haha... SMART right?! Smart bunch of cool cookies right there." The Don takes off his hat and tips it towards the camera smiling. He replaces it and continues.

"See... no problem riiight? I'm telling ya's nicely right now... but if you don't obey me... that prison... well... let's just say the TBI is gonna start tickling ya in places you may or may not like... and broadcast those lil forced orgasms PUBLICLY! Don't worry ... we can accomodate chas ALL! This is for the good of the National Debt ya know? I'm gonna be a hero!!!" The Don slams his closed fist into the table with a tight grimace of his jaw. The hoagie lifts and falls back onto the silver plate. But quickly he relaxes back into his black, leather recliner with a smile. "I'm just doin my Patriotic duty... after all." His smile broadens as he leans over and down to take a bite of his sandwich.

"And as for my lil A-listas... I got a few loud mouths waitin on me right now to give up their dough... Simon Cowell, Ryan Seacrest, that uh...Kristen Stewart... and that brat Meghan Fox... uh! What a fox she is though I tell ya... I can't WAIT to tickle her bare feet... that's gonna be FUN... course her hubby Brian Greenbag or whateva practically mailed her to me so... she may be the first guest at our prison...." He smiles evilly as he wipes his hands into a cloth towel. "But hey MADONNA!!! Wherever you are jump on a plane honey! What a sweetheart that one is.. a REAL WOMAN for ya... you too Gene, Shannon... let's have a PARTY... hahahaaaa... Let's ROCK and ROLL Alllll NIGHT... hahaha..."

"So... 24 hours... starting right NOW. Or we'll be seein ya's REAL soon..."

A voice is heard off camera. President Don stands up and yells: "HEY... would SOMEBODY GAG that Cowell guy... I can't stand it no more... and somebody get me my feathers and toothbrushes I'm DONE listenin' to THIS guy... all I wanna hear now is some laughter... and take off his shoes!! FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!! WHAT ARE YA WAITIN FOR ?? AN INVITATION?! YEAH I KNOW I KNOW THE ARMPITS WE WILL!!! I said WE WILL!!! Oh...is this thing still on?"

Turtelli sits back down. He slowly waves his fingers goodbye and with a creeping, menacing smile into the camera... grabs his plate and turns away with a final click ending the video. The timer adjusts back to the middle of the screen starting to count down backwards...the upload video button glares a blinking, bright neon red..

"Here at BBC we cannot imagine what the next 24hrs holds for the American people... but are thoughts and prayers are with you. Up next: A statement from former U.S citizen April O'Neil.

*Commercial break*.

"We are back covering the LIVE takeover of American citizens by President elect Don Turtelli. Here now we will share a statement by a former U.S citizen now residing in London. A Reporter formerly employed at Channel 6 and MSNBC. Now owner of the wildly popular podcast "April's Thoughts", April O'Neil."

"Please join my Husband Vernon and I at noon on Live Stream. The actions of President Don Turtelli are reprehensible! And we need to finally tell our own story... or rather our own victimization. We WILL fight this. America... DO NOT DO THIS!!!!"

Via Twitter @AprilThoughts
"FIGHT BACK AMERICA!! Get over to our Live Stream at 12pm!! #StopDon #NoTickleTorture #AprilThoughts #TickleFetish #OurStory

"BBC will be continuing coverage all day...and all night... stay tuned..."

Part 3: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-3-quot-Tick-Tock-quot-(Sexual-MF-f-M-m-Feet)

Last edited:
But Don! This is diabolical! You can't expect everyone to comply with that. There will be protests! Not only are people afraid, they're likely just too ticklish. Your TBI isn't big enough to catch all of us!

Great, outstanding, wonderful story, btw, Doll! ;) Loved the celeb references at the beginning, too.

But Don! This is diabolical! You can't expect everyone to comply with that. There will be protests! Not only are people afraid, they're likely just too ticklish. Your TBI isn't big enough to catch all of us!

Great, outstanding, wonderful story, btw, Doll! ;) Loved the celeb references at the beginning, too.

Thanks you SO MUCH dude!!!! :)

From President Don Turtelli via his secretary, CapturedDoll:

Dear Dude123,

Heeeey don't worry soo muuuch. Don't forget I got the entire Military and Police force at my disposal now. And you betta look SHARP out there... YOU represent ME now... I'll be issuing uniforms soon too. I'm thinkin White suits with Purple trim... that's classy... I don't know you got any ideas send em to Doll. I'm busy up here!

Let em ALL PROTEST! I got plans... don't worry. And I hope they ARE too ticklish... the more ticklish the better... Jail Cams will go through the ROOF in SALES! Hahaha...

Have fun...
President Don Turtelli

All I want to know is why would April even want to marry Vernon All he ever did was be a Dick to her and take her stories

What if I don't want to work for Don? Those cheesy suits! Is there a conscientious objector option? How'd you end up as secretary, Doll?

:O SHHHH!!! OMG what did you just say?? If he sees this your tickle toast.

:O

Anyway...He wrote me and asked me to. :) We had rp'd a couple times... but I had no idea it was HIM!! How could I say no? I've never been a secretary though before... I don't think I'm really qualified for this... but... I'll try my best! *giggles* (I wonder when its going to be my turn to be tickled... I'm so nervous!!!)

:O SHHHH!!! OMG what did you just say?? If he sees this your tickle toast.

:O

Anyway...He wrote me and asked me to. :) We had rp'd a couple times... but I had no idea it was HIM!! How could I say no? I've never been a secretary though before... I don't think I'm really qualified for this... but... I'll try my best! *giggles* (I wonder when its going to be my turn to be tickled... I'm so nervous!!!)

He's too busy to worry about a small fry like me!

I'd imagine that as his personal secretary whom he specifically requested you're high up on the tickle list. I'd watch out if I were you or you might be very sorry! ;)

He's too busy to worry about a small fry like me!

I'd imagine that as his personal secretary whom he specifically requested you're high up on the tickle list. I'd watch out if I were you or you might be very sorry! ;)

:X Omg... I never thought about that till now... What if... hes SO GOOD... He's TOO GOOD!!! =O What if he kills me!!!?!! He could tickle me to DEATH!! Omg... =X

Wait... I'm being ridiculous... completely ridiculous. I need to relax... You got me all worried! :(

You though... watch yourself he checks the board... you should know that. Small fry... medium fry... your still A FRY. And he's a Big Mac so... you better put in your video soon...

:X Omg... I never thought about that till now... What if... hes SO GOOD... He's TOO GOOD!!! =O What if he kills me!!!?!! He could tickle me to DEATH!! Omg... =X

Wait... I'm being ridiculous... completely ridiculous. I need to relax... You got me all worried! :(

You though... watch yourself he checks the board... you should know that. Small fry... medium fry... your still A FRY. And he's a Big Mac so... you better put in your video soon...

Oh, pish posh. He's more like a McFish. You make him sound like Santa Claus! He's knows when you've been naughty! ;)

I don't think he'll kill you; he'll just tie you to your chair, prop a foot up, and make you pay a small penalty!

Oh, pish posh. He's more like a McFish. You make him sound like Santa Claus! He's knows when you've been naughty! ;)

I don't think he'll kill you; he'll just tie you to your chair, prop a foot up, and make you pay a small penalty!

That's right! haha :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back