• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GF finds out about fetish..(explicit)

Punkkidd95

Hi, first time posting a story. Attempted to write one but wasn't posted thanks to my stupid internet blah. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy! Please give me feedback!

ever since I was a kid, I can remember having a tickling fetish. I used to watch cartoons and just hope for a ticking scene to come on. I was always too afraid to share my love for it with anyone, however, due to being bullied as a child. I never thought a guy like me would find someone as great as I did at the young age of 18 at the time. Let alone, it being the girl I admired from afar for a year.

She was a small girl, yet bursting with personality. A super nerd with a punk rock look. Only 5'1", petite in size, yet curvy. One thing I did come to appreciate as well as all of these great aspects about her was her adorable little laugh, and her hella ticklishness.. we had been dating for 2 years at the point where my story truly begins. A few days beforehand, we had just hung out with another adorable friend of ours, and had tickled her half to death (maybe another story) and had then talked about my exact fetus how...only no one knew I had it. Not even my girlfriend.

As we are laying in bed, the conversation leads back to that day, and as we talk about it, I begin to tickle her a bit. We wrestle around for a while until push comes to shove, and we start having some "fun".&#55357;&#56841; As we are rubbing each others naughties, I finally decided to tell her the truth. "Hey hun, I gotta confess something.." she moans back at me, as we are still fooling around, "y-yeah?" "I uh....I have a tickling fethish.."

"I KNEW IT!!" She shot up and shouted as she damn near knocks me over. "HEY EAIT A MINUTE! HOW??" I angerly and confusingly retorted. "Well..idk. You tickle me all the damn time! And when we hang out with people you tickle them too!" I begin to explain myself. I reinsure her that I only am turned on by it when I am in the mood (not entirely true) and that it derived from a foot fetish. After a while I asked, "well, do you wanna give it a shot?" She simply replied with an "I'll try, but I can't promise I'll like it. You know how UNGODLY ticklish I am"

She stated this in almost a flirtatious way, if only to try and get me off. My eyes widen and I exclaimed "well then why don't you lay back and I'll ease you in.." I say suductively. With the most adorable puppy dog look, and a whimper, she lays back, and prepares herself. We are already naked at this point, so I figured I'd give her some pleasure first.

I begin to slowly run my tongue up her legs, stopping to twirl my tongue around her already dripping pussy. I then proceed up her stomach and to her breasts, lipping my tongue around them and softly nibbling her pink nipples. I then work my way to her neck and bite down, sending a shock wave down her spine. I slide my throbbing cock slowly inside her, and begin to thrust ever so methodical.

After a while I make my move. I raise to my knees, and rest her legs on my shoulders. Feet pointed up. She had size 5 feet. Just tiny little things, and for a small girl, her feet were puffy, pink and soft from the various boots she wore. I take my tongue, and lick up and around from her heel to the ball of her left foot, then the right. I bring her tiny toes up to my nose and take a big wiff..

While doing this, something amazing happened. She wasn't giggling like I thought she would. No, she's moaning LOUDER! I can't believe it. I smirk and teasingly whisper, "you like that?" And to my joy, she moans softly, "yeah I kinda do" as I stare down at her moaning face, I look at her partially squinted eyes looking up at me..I then grin evily..and her eyes widen. Again, she gives me the puppy dog look I've come to love over the years and whimpers..

I waste no more time, as I drag one finger up her soft foot. She kicks and squeees. I laugh and begin to run my wiggly fingers around her feet, all while still thrusting my cock in her. She screams and writhes around. This of course is causing her pussy to twist and rub all around my dick. While in an attempt to confuse the hell out of her, I begin to thrust slowly, as she loved, while licking one foot, and every few seconds tickling the other..

Moaning and eeeping, she just didn't know what to do. The tickling was too much to bare, but the licking and thrusting was making her more wet and turned on.. after a while I decide enough is enough and lay back down over her, still moving in and out slowly. She always loved it when I nibbled, licked, and whispered into her ears. She would go insane over it. As I am doing this, and we are fooling with each others nipples, I seductively whisper to her" what do you want me to do to you??" To my surprise, and utter joy, she turns to my ear, and gently replies"tickle me"...

Music to my ears...I begin to lay my body heavier on top of hers, so she couldn't move. Although, she would choose herself to not move as much, as if to get me off even more..I then whilst nibbling on her neck and thrusting my cock into her now drenched pussy, begin to knead my fingers into her sides. She goes historical, giggling like crazy. I run my fingers up and down her curvy sides and into her smooth pits. Then, she did what would then put me over the top.

Turning to my ear, getting as close as she could, she begins to simotaniously moan and giggle! "Heheheh*heavy breathing* hehahahehehe--*more moaning" I just couldn't hold on much longer as I begin to cum harder than I ever had before. As I do this, she does the same like clockwork, making her **** contract and expand, squeezing the sides of my cock, forcing me to cum more.

I fall to the side of her as we pant and catch our breath. I then turn to her and ask, "well, did you have fun?" While still panting, she turned to me and said what any man of this fetish would only dream about..she teasingly replied...."Yes I did! It'll take some getting used to, but I'd do it again! Only if I get to tickle you next..."

Thanks for reading you guys I'm sorry it's a bit, well, dirty. Was very excited to finally post and share my story with people who understand my fetish. I will have more lee, and even Lee stories if this gets a good reaction. Much love! ❤️

She was a small girl, yet bursting with personality. A super nerd with a punk rock look. Only 5'1", petite in size, yet curvy. One thing I did come to appreciate as well as all of these great aspects about her was her adorable little laugh, and her hella ticklishness.. we had been dating for 2 years at the point where my story truly begins. A few days beforehand, we had just hung out with another adorable friend of ours, and had tickled her half to death (maybe another story) and had then talked about my exact fetus how...only no one knew I had it. Not even my girlfriend.

I don't know dude. Usually when I mention fetuses, it kills the mood! Sorry, just had to bust your chops.

Seriously, that was an incredible story. Petite women w/dainty little feminine feet are the best aren't they? And congratulations on having the stones to be honest w/your GF about your fetish. Especially at such a young age. I couldn't admit to anyone until my Senior year in College. Keep up the good work

Is she still your girlfriend? I would hate to lose someone like that.

Unfortunately we broke up about 3 years ago after 3 years of dating. Found out she was cheating on me with a coworker. Still a bit beat up about it but hey, what can you do? Thanks for the feedback guys it means a lot! I'll post a few more stories when I can think of them XD maybe a bit less graphic next time lol

Fantastic true story! Also i found the idea of being able to tell someone you love aboot one of your secret passions is quite beautiful! Sounds like a fun GF to have ;) sorry she's gone now but still thats quite the experience!

Last edited:
Very good! Nothing like having toes in your mouth and a pushy a surrounding your cock!

Unfortunately we broke up about 3 years ago after 3 years of dating. Found out she was cheating on me with a coworker. Still a bit beat up about it but hey, what can you do? Thanks for the feedback guys it means a lot! I'll post a few more stories when I can think of them XD maybe a bit less graphic next time lol

Hey at least you had 3 years of sex and tickling. That's way more than most teenagers get.

Great story! Too bad she cheated... smfh.

Btw... no as far as I am concerned I love explicit. I am very turned on reading this... so by all means get graphic. :)

THANKS for sharing your experience !!

I'm sure I speak for many when I say we'd love to hear more !!

:goodjob:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back