• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birthday Hint

foot fun

My gorgeous wife's birthday is coming this Sunday and as with every birthday I plan something special. She asks for hints weeks before the big day and I never budge and tell her nothing. This year I devised a plan that I would happily give her as many hints as she would like if I was allowed to write them on her delicious little feet. She resisted for two weeks. She regularly indulges my special tickle needs but the pen is off limits.

I threw the bait out there and text a very obscure cropped photo of the inside of the restaurant that see would never figure out. She went online and started her hunt. After a short while with her curiosity building she said in a frustrated tone " Ok write on my foot.... go ahead torture me.

I will write the details of the ticklish encounter when time permits but for now, here are photos of what is left of my scribbled hints after he morning shower. There is a fraction of what I originally wrote; and you will not be able to make out anything.

The kicker is I told her not to wash of the writing, but she would not go through the day without washing those amazing feet of hers. When I asked her to show me here feet and saw that most was gone. I opened my eyes wide in mock disbelief and let her know that she must be punished for her defiant actions. Her choice of punishment was either for me to rewrite her hints or I would have to scrub what is left off of her sensitive feet! Both tasks would require heavy foot bondage and painstaking methodical deliberate techniques.

Seeking mercy and choosing her words very carefully, her response was priceless, "Baby, I am sure you know better which punishment I need much more than I, and I am sure you will choose wisely. Please remember that it is my birthday weekend and I am a good girl most of the time."

1028160817a~2.jpg
1028160817b~2.jpg

BRILLIANT MY BROTHER!!!! My wife absolutely forbids me using a pen on her soles, it sends her into orbit it tickles so much. The fact your AMAZING wife allowed you to set those hints on her sublime soles is a tribute to your marriage. She has, by far and baring NONE, the most perfect and glorious feet and soles on earth. Hope to see more. Btw, with your permission I'd like to TRY and use your tactic on my wife and see if she'll let me do the same for this Christmas.

Jay my brother,
The grass is always greener. Your wife's deeply wrinkled sky high arches are works of art that would be the envy of the great Italian masters!

I am quite certain that your lovely wife, if she is anything like mine just needs the proverbial carrot dangled in front of her (just like she dangles her sexy shoes off of her perfect little toes.) She would certainly bite.

The pen was pure torture for my bride, and the deep womanly laughter that the pen produced was priceless! I wish that I recorded the whole scene.

But I do have about 35 hours left before the big day and I haven't revealed the details of the play we are going to see. But I have planted the seed that more was to come!

As for my choice of punishment for her carelessly washing off the ink, I have chosen to ink her glorious soles up with the original hints. Because if she chooses to play "Let's tickle a deal" again I would have to scrub them clean to scribble the new set of hints!

Bro, those are some of the best wrinkly soft soles I have EVER seen!
Please post more!

Brother you did it again! Absolutely stunning! It's nice to know, 1 those PERFECT feet are extremely ticklish and 2 You Sir are tickling those beauties with great care and gusto! Thank your beautiful bride for me!

Those pics that you both shared are stunning. I am so sad that I will never have such beautiful and ticklish soles as you both have to indulge in. My hat goes off to you both.

She has amazing arches too. Is that a good spot to tickle?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back