• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween Tickling

Imperator

I've been tickled on Halloween at least once while wearing a costume, and I've seen a couple of YouTube clips of Halloween partygoers tickling other people in costume as well. Is there something about Halloween costumes that invites tickling? Maybe it's the anonymity of it all. So people in costume can tickle each other and even though they might all know each other somehow it seems more anonymous? Or maybe it's because Halloween costumes tend to expose skin and/or be tightly fitting, which often invites tickling. A lot of the tickling I've seen on Halloween is F/M. Maybe the girls get tickled in their cute costumes so much that they want to get back at the guys? Or maybe girls just feel more confident in their sexy Halloween costumes so they do things that they otherwise wouldn't be bold enough to do? Any ideas or stories?

If you want to be tickled on Halloween, then wear a Tickle-Me-Elmo costume or a Pillsbury Doughboy costume. :tickle:

Halloween is a Sweet time to be a fan of Tickling and Bare bellies like i am because there are many nice looking 20+girls wearing revealing costumes and look fun to see get tickled in that particular costume. Though i can't say i've ever witness tickling happen on Halloween i've certainly thought aboot it.
I'm a fan of Cosplay tickling though.

A lot of the tickling I've seen on Halloween is F/M. Maybe the girls get tickled in their cute costumes so much that they want to get back at the guys?

If that was the case, wouldn't you see as much (and probably more) m/f stuff?

Anyway, I don't think it's so much the costumes themselves that invite tickling as much as the partial breakdown of normal social conventions that's inherent in going out in public dressed like a cat or a fairy or one of the dudes from the Rice Krispies box or whatever. Plus Halloween is kind of a sexually-charged holiday as it is, so some people at parties might feel slightly more comfortable than normal invading someone's personal space.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back