• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot vs upper body

Which type of tickling do you prefer?

• Foot tickling

Votes: 59 53.2%
  • Upper body tickling

Votes: 52 46.8%

• Total voters

tickler29

TMF Expert
I always wondered what the percentage of foot ticklers verses upper body ticklers there are on here. I happen to be an upper body tickler.

I prefer more upper body tickling and this is obvious for me that in that type of polls feet win. Every tickling community I saw have definitely more feet-oriented interests and this forum isn't different.

Upper body makes more since to me shoes have to come off for feet Upper body is a better target.

Upper body all the way. I won't leave the feet out but there's more than enough foot-focused stuff out there as it is.

Not surprised the foot lovers have it. Foot fetish has to be the most common fetish. There's definitely a deeper element to foot tickling for some that involves actual foot worship. You don't see nearly as many worshiping armpits and bellies.

Exactly. The most common and easier place to tickle someone is usually the upper body. But given a choice most people would go for someones feet; usually because of their foot fetish.

4 техническое

Извините за то, что вмешиваюсь… Я разбираюсь в этом вопросе. Давайте обсудим. Пишите здесь или в PM.

---

техническое обслуживание пожарной, система технического обслуживания оборудования и сервисный центр volvo

this website is awesome but it truly favors foot tickling. give me ribs anytime!!!!!!!!

Sorry I just a feet person, it help that usually people are ticklish on there feet and I have a feet fetish.

I tend to be more of an upper body person. But I also like to be a bit of a balance between the two.

Loving the female foot, I easily went with foot tickling.

I can't believe it's so close.

Give me a nice ticklish belly anytime... :D Feet are my least favorite spot to tickle...

I prefer foot tickling, but wow this is close in the poll I expected feet to be further ahead!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back