• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Think i am going this year

z5299

1st Level Red Feather
After chatting with a few of the great "switches" here on TMF that are going, i will make it this year. Looking forward to meeting all the devious lers and ticklish lees in my backyard!

Given that Lee has posted this on FetLife:
Friday, May 05, 2017 · 5:00 PM –
Monday, May 08, 2017 ·11:00 AM
Wonderful Hotel - information given to Registered Guests in email download link
Philadelphia, PA @ map
Cost: $99 or less - the earlier you register the better your deal!
Dress code: Casual/Dressy/Hotel appropriate in public spaces, what you want in private spaces.
Description:

Do you love tickling, being tickled, laughing, teasing, being tormented? DO you have a love/hate relationship with coochie-coochie-coo? Can you never hear or say the word tickle without some part of you becoming electrified inside you?

Come join us for NEST2017, The planet's biggest and longest running tickling convention, held annually the first weekend of May, since 1997!
I have to ask, what do you know that I don't know?

I am 99% sure that I will be attending my first NEST. :D So excited!

I've never gone before but I really really want to! I'm nervous about it tho

I'm going, hell, I have set up an untouchable savings account to get me there in the form of a rather large fellow whom I trust with large sums of my money. I went a couple years ago and had a lot of fun without even engaging. This year I think I'd like to engage. Too many people came up to me last time asking if I was sad. I'm not sad, that's just my face.

I've never gone before but I really really want to! I'm nervous about it tho

There is not one single day that is promised to us in this life. Not one.

Sometimes when I think about attending, ...I get nervous too. But you have to realize your mind is telling you ALL of the things that could go wrong. Building it up to be something its not. Its conjuring up so many questions... that you end up over thinking it.

What would ACTUALLY be the worst case scenario? Answer that to yourself right now. Then ask yourself what is the opposite of that answer? That second answer is PROBABLY whats going to happen.

So... you are nervous. Is that REALLY the worst feeling one can be stuck with? You're certainly not angry at the thought of going... You're not depressed at the thought of going. You're nervous because your excited. As are a lot of people. Right there is something to bond with people over. This is our form of Disney World so to speak. :) The rides come with nervousness and adrenaline rushes before we even get ON the ride. That's the build up to something FUN. It is exactly like getting on a perceived, dangerous ride. Like a roller coaster. Your mind and body are telling you... "Ahhh I don't know about this." But your heart is saying "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!" And right there you have to decide if THIS is worth it. Or NOT worth it. Do you get out of line? Or stay in line. Either answer is fine! But someone right behind you is willing to take the risk. And nothing hurt's worse than watching someone else enjoy something YOU yourself wanted.

If you were on your way to Nest: And you got in a car accident... Would you rather think to yourself on your way to "the pearly gates": "Hey I tried! I was on my way. And brave!" Or: "Damn... woulda, shoulda, coulda. Too late now..." :( Having been on your way to the mall or something instead. No matter the scenario... your mind will be at Nest...

Let your body join your mind.

We are not promised one day... go have fun! IF that's what you decide. I'd give anything to go right now. And I know with me comes a huge bundle of nerves. But I don't care anymore. That nervous side of me is going to be forced to go kicking and screaming if it so persists. Because I'm not giving in to the demands of a feeling any longer. I'm giving in to the demands of my heart.

Last edited:
CD, so eloquently written! I hope blue canoe takes your gifted advice. In fact, I hope anybody that is nervous about going and having doubts reads the insight in your post. Not that I am nervous about attending....ok, a little lol, but after reading your comments I want to go right now!! :)

CD, so eloquently written! I hope blue canoe takes your gifted advice. In fact, I hope anybody that is nervous about going and having doubts reads the insight in your post. Not that I am nervous about attending....ok, a little lol, but after reading your comments I want to go right now!! :)

Thank you very , very much. :) I'm going to have to send that to myself to repost when necessary. :D And feel free to repost it whenever you see fit to.

Last edited:
thank you for this!! though I'm a 20 year old girl, I would be going alone.... I'm very nervous about checking in to a tickling event at a public hotel alone.... I live in Philadelphia so I wouldn't need a room or anything and I won't know anyone there. that's why I'm most nervous! if my friend (who lives in Wisconsin) could come I would be much less apprehensive

thank you for this!! though I'm a 20 year old girl, I would be going alone.... I'm very nervous about checking in to a tickling event at a public hotel alone.... I live in Philadelphia so I wouldn't need a room or anything and I won't know anyone there. that's why I'm most nervous! if my friend (who lives in Wisconsin) could come I would be much less apprehensive

I'm a very outgoing person and I was still a little nervous last year going to my first NEST (also my first gathering of any kind). That nervousness quickly dissipated once I started talking to people however. The people in this community are in general quite friendly and welcoming, have no fear! You will have new friends in very short order! :D

There is not one single day that is promised to us in this life. Not one.

Sometimes when I think about attending, ...I get nervous too. But you have to realize your mind is telling you ALL of the things that could go wrong. Building it up to be something its not. Its conjuring up so many questions... that you end up over thinking it.

What would ACTUALLY be the worst case scenario? Answer that to yourself right now. Then ask yourself what is the opposite of that answer? That second answer is PROBABLY whats going to happen.

So... you are nervous. Is that REALLY the worst feeling one can be stuck with? You're certainly not angry at the thought of going... You're not depressed at the thought of going. You're nervous because your excited. As are a lot of people. Right there is something to bond with people over. This is our form of Disney World so to speak. :) The rides come with nervousness and adrenaline rushes before we even get ON the ride. That's the build up to something FUN. It is exactly like getting on a perceived, dangerous ride. Like a roller coaster. Your mind and body are telling you... "Ahhh I don't know about this." But your heart is saying "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!" And right there you have to decide if THIS is worth it. Or NOT worth it. Do you get out of line? Or stay in line. Either answer is fine! But someone right behind you is willing to take the risk. And nothing hurt's worse than watching someone else enjoy something YOU yourself wanted.

If you were on your way to Nest: And you got in a car accident... Would you rather think to yourself on your way to "the pearly gates": "Hey I tried! I was on my way. And brave!" Or: "Damn... woulda, shoulda, coulda. Too late now..." :( Having been on your way to the mall or something instead. No matter the scenario... your mind will be at Nest...

Let your body join your mind.

We are not promised one day... go have fun! IF that's what you decide. I'd give anything to go right now. And I know with me comes a huge bundle of nerves. But I don't care anymore. That nervous side of me is going to be forced to go kicking and screaming if it so persists. Because I'm not giving in to the demands of a feeling any longer. I'm giving in to the demands of my heart.

Dolly, that was a wonderful post, but it doesn't say whether YOU are actually going to NEST 2017. Are you???
Barring some unforseen catastrophe, I will be there! Hope to meet you!

Dolly, that was a wonderful post, but it doesn't say whether YOU are actually going to NEST 2017. Are you???
Barring some unforseen catastrophe, I will be there! Hope to meet you!

Thank you! :)

At the rate we're going financially... don't expect to see me at a Gathering till 2020. And THAT might be too early of a call to make. :(

Thank you! :)

At the rate we're going financially... don't expect to see me at a Gathering till 2020. And THAT might be too early of a call to make. :(

Very sad to hear that :(
You are one of my favorite peeps on here and I am looking forward to meeting you IRL! 2020 is so far in the future!

Very sad to hear that :(
You are one of my favorite peeps on here and I am looking forward to meeting you IRL! 2020 is so far in the future!

Well thats incredibly sweet of you to say Sensi.

I'd rather now just settle in to years from now... than year after year. Hurts less. And if our finances get better... than maybe I'll get to go a year sooner. Who knows right? Don't worry we're playing the lottery too. lol ;)

Well thats incredibly sweet of you to say Sensi.

I'd rather now just settle in to years from now... than year after year. Hurts less. And if our finances get better... than maybe I'll get to go a year sooner. Who knows right? Don't worry we're playing the lottery too. lol ;)

Any chance I get to meet you is worth it

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back