• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calista Flockhart In Ally McBeal.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
This was a long time ago, so the details are a bit.. fuzzy.

Also.. it's not an official "Tickling Scene"

It's more a Tickling Discussion.

I used to watch the TV show Ally McBeal when it was on the air.

In one episode.. Calista Flockhart.. as Ally McBeal , says to someone she's talking to..

"I wish I would meet a man who would tickle my feet. "

Does anyone else remember this scene?

I know it definitely happened.

As I said before, it was a long time ago, which is probably why I didn't remember it until now.

Specifically what she says is she wants a man who will carry her over the threshold and tickle her feet.

In the later episode with the lady who says a guy broke into her apartment and tickled her foot (which she mentions three times), Ally finally asks another lawyer if he'd like to come to her place and "tickle my toes sometime."

If you do a forum search you'll find some of the scenes posted

Yep, I remember that. The comment caught me by surprise because in a mainstream show you'd expect her to say I want a guy to rub my back or massage my feet, not tickle her feet. I'm glad you mentioned it because when it aired I wasn't sure I heard it right.

Yes, all this is more or less true. There was definitely a thread about tickle scenes and references from Ally McBeal. I used to watch that show once upon a time ago. If memory serves me, I added quite a bit to that thread. That show had a pleasantly surprising amount of tickle references. One time, she was playing dead or something to avoid an annoying suitor. He wasn't buying it so he reached down and tickled here leg. She jumped and started laughing. That was a good one!

Here is a link to a summary of the episode "The Kiss" in which Ally says, " All I ever wanted was to be rich, and successful, and to have three kids, and a husband who's waiting home for me to tickle my feet."

http://www.w3pg.com/ally/980601.html

It was originally broadcast September 22, 1997.

If you do a forum search you'll find some of the scenes posted

I just did this search and while the scenes are referenced, there are no links or clips that are still working for these scenes. If anyone can post them here that would be great.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back