• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A memory of my 1st time tickling my wife

JaySnow

TMF Master
Just sitting here reminiscing and this memory came rushing back. Not an overly crazy story but it's actually the first time I got to see AND tickle my wife's pretty little feet 27 years ago.

My wife was a 20 year old Madonna fan girl/ Jersey girl. We were dating about 2 weeks and it was fall. She always had those ankle boots on so I never got to see her little feet. I suspected they were quite nice since her hands were tiny, soft and well manicured. Anyway, we went to dinner then back to my apartment. Now growing up I always had a natural artistic ability that my mom made sure to cultivate with art school once a week while my dad had me boxing at a local gym. I never really cared all that much, art is relaxing. Well when my wife, then new girlfriend, came to my apartment she saw some of my paintings and drawings, portraits mostly and album covers lol. She was impressed that I could do portraits as well as any pro. Naturally she asked if I was gonna do a portrait of her. That's when I got a devious idea. I told her that I was planning to do one but wanted to add a personalized twist. She looked at me confused but I quickly changed the subject. We sat and talked on the sofa and she had like three glasses of wine (she's a light weight) eventually the discussion circled back to my art and why I didn't do it professionally yadda yadda. Then she asked about my personal touch for her portrait. I told her that I could do the personal touch right now and do her portrait later since I work off photographs. She happily agreed. I left the room and returned with a sheet of bristle board, a tube of black water color paint and a beautiful sharp red sable artist brush. I sent the board on the coffee table in front of the sofa where she was sitting along with a cup of water. I asked her to give me her left hand. I squeezed out some paint on to a plate, dipped the brush in the water, into the paint and painted a thin coat of water color paint on her left palm. She immediately began giggling saying "Ooo that tickles! Why are you doing this?" I gave her a look and told her to wait and see and assured her it was water color paint and it'll come right off. After I was done covering her palm in paint I told her to gently wave it in the air to dry it. We sat and talked for a minute or two and when the paint seemed dry I wet the lower left corner of the bristle board and I helped her press her palm firmly on the paper. I helped her pull it up to reveal a pretty good palm print of her hand. She was impressed LOL. She got up and washed her hands.

When she returned the second part of my plan and my true goal was put into effect. I told her that the second portion of the project was about to begin. She looked at me all puzzled and asked why I let her wash her hands if I was just gonna paint her right palm. I looked at her and patted the sofa for her to sit back down. She took her seat and looked at feigning annoyance. I told her to lay back and give me her right foot as I sat to her left. She looked at me with surprise and I dare say a little fear. I smiled and asked her what was wrong. She looked at me with wide eyes, " what, you're gonna do that to my foot? How about you just trace my boot?" I looked at her and chuckled, "What? Noooo that's not the same and it'll ruin the piece. Whatcha worried about?" She turned a little red, cocked her head and said "I don't like my feet..." I looked at her and assured her that I'll find her foot just fine. She sighed, looked up, layed back and put her right foot in my lap. She had on her acid wash jeans and black suede ankle boots and those thick black socks pushed down to the top of the boot. I gently unzipped her boot and pulled it off. Immediately I could smell the mixture of leather and soap. She immediately wiggled her toes that I noted ascended in perfect order. I pulled at the toe of her sock and she squinted and let put a little groan. I looked at her and told her to relax. She cover her face with her hands and said "I know but I think my feet are ugly!" I ignored her and gently slid the thick sock off her little foot. What I saw the absolute prettiest little foot I have ever laid eyes on. A gorgeous arch, perfect little toes that were in ascending order and painted a nice red. I noticed she had freckles on the top of her foot and one on the side of her second toe. I held her foot by her heel. Her skin was soft and warm. She wiggled her toes some. I looked at her and said "I don't know what you're talking about but that has got to be the most delicate and pretty little foot I've ever seen." She chuckled and lightly kicked me telling me to stop teasing her. I assured her I was serious and she smiled and said "Thank you, no one has ever told me I have pretty feet before." I gave her the line, "Hey, I'm an artist, I know beauty!" Then I reached over grabbed the tiny sharp paint brush and loaded it with paint and water. Her reaction was instant, she covered her face with her hands, shook her leg a bit and began to whine. I gave a laugh and asked her what was wrong. She spoke through her hands, "It's gonna tickle!" MUSIC TO MY EARS! I patted her leg and told her I'll be as fast as I can but she had to stay still so as to not flick paint on the furniture and do I can get and even spread. She moved her hands from her face, clenched her fists and held them tight under her chin. I brought the tip of the brush to her big toe and she took in a deep breath. I covered her toe from the tip to the base and some of the side. She started to do something close to Lamaze breathing rapidly in and out. Her toe twitched a little and she quickly apologized. I dragged the brush down the center of her foot. Her reaction was electric and she lifted her butt off the sofa and grabbed the sides of the sofa and began saying rapidly "Ohy god, ohy god, oh my god......." I smiled and asked her "It tickles that much?" She began nodding up and down and said " Oh my God, are you kidding mehehehehe, it's TORTURE!" I was in heaven! I began painting her arch which sent her into hysterics. She played completely back, three her head back and began the cutest laugh with her mouth wide open as she waved her arms in the air. Bless her heart, she kept her foot in place but her leg shook and her toes wiggled. I painted the entire sole of her right foot. She just layed there, mouth wide open in the throws of laughter while she shook her head side to side in a desperate manner. It was when I began to paint her little toes that she went absolutely ballistic. She sat straight up and reached for my paint brush but stopped herself and her laughter became maniacal as tears formed in her eyes. I decided not to push it and finished up. I let her lay there with her pretty little foot in my lap as the paint dried and she giggled and slowly regained her composure. She sat up, looked at me and asked "Phew, did you have fun?" I just grinned and said "It was a blast!" She accused me of torturing her when I painted between her toes that was never gonna be printed onto the paper." I smiled and said "Hey, I couldn't resist!". I made her little foot print on the bottom right corner of the paper. I brought her some wet and dry paper towels and offered to clean her foot. She told me "No way, you're a brat. I don't think I can take any more tickle torture!"

I was hooked! A couple of weeks later we spent the night together and it was the first time I saw both her pretty little barefeet together as well as the rest of her. I quickly fell in love.

Last edited:
Wow! That was a cool introduction to the beginning of her lifetime of tickling! What a prize! You are one very lucky man! I'm envious!

Great stuff man. Thanks for sharing this. A true dream story that came true for one of us...:).

Bill

Now the story is really wanna hear is about when you told her what you were up to when you did this. That was sneaky and evil, I love it

This was simply amazing. Thank you for sharing this wonderful introduction.

You, my brother are a genius! The way you told your devious little tale made it very easy to envision.
Thank you for sharing!

THANKS for sharing - you're a lucky man indeed!

And well done, great details, etc.

:dancingmonster:

Great personal experience, thank you for sharing it with us!

Great story Jay...thanks for sharing it and your wife's feet.

Man, I very rarely comment (should do more), but I simply have to here. This is one of the best-written stories that I've read on here for a very long time. All the details were very much appreciated, and the whole thing felt very genuine. You are the man bro, and a very lucky man to now be married to a woman with such beautiful & ticklish feet.

I have a question Jay. I've seen the pics you've posted here of your wife's beautiful feet, but I don't remember if you've ever posted any pics of her young feet. (my old age here-can't remember :p ). As good as they look now, one can only imagine what they looked like back then! :wow:

You, my brother are a genius! The way you told your devious little tale made it very easy to envision.
Thank you for sharing!

Thank you my brother!!! I truly appreciate it. I think about that incident fondly. The excitement was awesome and her willingness/quasi submissiveness took me by surprise. It was kismet!

Man, I very rarely comment (should do more), but I simply have to here. This is one of the best-written stories that I've read on here for a very long time. All the details were very much appreciated, and the whole thing felt very genuine. You are the man bro, and a very lucky man to now be married to a woman with such beautiful & ticklish feet.

Wow thank you very much! Glad it was easy to read, I can sometimes get too wordy. Oh you be sure it's genuine! I hope some of those who think it can never happen for them know that it happens all the time and I'm a giant red bearded Neanderthal. Thank you for the compliment on my wife Sir.

I have a question Jay. I've seen the pics you've posted here of your wife's beautiful feet, but I don't remember if you've ever posted any pics of her young feet. (my old age here-can't remember :p ). As good as they look now, one can only imagine what they looked like back then! :wow:

Bob that's a great question! No I haven't posted any old pics of her feet. To be honest all of our hard copy photos are in the attic. I do have some AWESOME black & white pics some where up there. I've been on her to help me clean the attic out. You can be certain that when I find them they will be scanned and posted. Honestly tho, they may look a little less wrinkly but pretty much the same. But man, those black & white ones, out if this world!

Excellent story! Thanks for sharing it dude.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back