• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why do they come back for more?

matt62

TMF Expert
Sometimes I have seen videos where the model actually looks pretty pissed off and miserable at the end. An example is "Naked and tickled until she peed" on Czech Tickling. In any other circumstances a person wearing the expression she has on her face afterwards would be signalling that she was not likely to repeat that experience any time soon, and had not expected it to be as bad as it was.

But I must be reading that wrong, because that model (for example) had done other videos previously, and did others after that one as well. She must have known what she was in for.

As a Ler myself, who is terrified of getting tickled, my question is: Why does a model consent to be severely tickled, and KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE, if she looks so genuinely miserable afterwards? Maybe a masochist fetishist would do this, but a typical model...?

I'm trying to understand it.

Cash. And because most of the time the 'suffering' is over with in minutes with next to no lasting effects.

Sometimes I have seen videos where the model actually looks pretty pissed off and miserable at the end. An example is "Naked and tickled until she peed" on Czech Tickling. In any other circumstances a person wearing the expression she has on her face afterwards would be signalling that she was not likely to repeat that experience any time soon, and had not expected it to be as bad as it was.

But I must be reading that wrong, because that model (for example) had done other videos previously, and did others after that one as well. She must have known what she was in for.

As a Ler myself, who is terrified of getting tickled, my question is: Why does a model consent to be severely tickled, and KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE, if she looks so genuinely miserable afterwards? Maybe a masochist fetishist would do this, but a typical model...?

I'm trying to understand it.

I tend to find that (with only one or two exceptions) the more ticklish models always enjoy the shoots more, even if they find them a bit too intense in the moment. It's the same reason that people go on wild theme park rides, scream and look like they're about to die and then afterwards say that they loved it. It's not unusual for models to be pissed off with themselves when they aren't as ticklish as they were expecting to be, since they know their clips won't be that great. In my experience is the less ticklish models that aren't so enthusiastic about coming back as the shoot isn't all that much fun if nothing much happens!

It's true some producers will encourage girls to ham up the distressed thing afterwards, but there've been many times where I genuinely worried that I pushed a model too far, or where she seemed genuinely upset or pissed off - only for them to be laughing about it later.

I know in real life, girlfriends came back for more because they loved what they got afterwards! :p

I think ticklishness is one of those personal challenges where it's like "I know if I'm in the right mind frame, I'm not as horribly ticklish as I think I am". And of course, the nerves don't lie....

First, Benjamin is very, very persuasive :p

Second, I like what Turtleboy said about amusement park rides. I can imagine some models thinking around these lines.

First, Benjamin is very, very persuasive :p

Second, I like what Turtleboy said about amusement park rides. I can imagine some models thinking around these lines.

Actually I am as terrified of those amusement park rides as I am of getting tickled, and I could have asked the same question about the people who do those rides, and still go back for more, as I have about tickle models. Life is full of these mysteries for me.

Turtleboy seems to have it right. Those that like being restrained and tickled till they're slowly losing their minds tend to come back for more, and write some steamy letters on the side between gigs. One such model liked getting the extra money to also go skydiving, living life to the max. During my time playing, I had a couple of models who would want to keep coming back. Such joy, beautiful women whipping off their tops and willfully allowing themselves to be tied up, there is no greater joy on earth.

Turtleboy seems to have it right. Those that like being restrained and tickled till they're slowly losing their minds tend to come back for more, and write some steamy letters on the side between gigs. One such model liked getting the extra money to also go skydiving, living life to the max. During my time playing, I had a couple of models who would want to keep coming back. Such joy, beautiful women whipping off their tops and willfully allowing themselves to be tied up, there is no greater joy on earth.

So that's what angels are like, when they wander the Earth :bubbleheart:

Much like anyone else goes to work.

For the money and maybe theres a few who actually enjoy it, even if they only enjoy it for the folk they work with / work friendships

[OP:]

People are suggesting that models will do anything for cash. That is fascinating to me if it is true, because it is so different from me. I am pretty sure I would prefer to beg for alms rather than allow myself to be severely tickled - that's how bad my fear of it is. So, assuming the shattered expression on the model's face is real and not faked, I identify with it, I imagine what they are going through, and have trouble understanding why they do it. For me this is a really intriguing problem. But it seems pretty clear that they cannot be experiencing it in exactly the same way that I would be, despite appearances.

Endorphin rush. I have this girl Lauren. She comes back and want me to make it more intense every time she comes back. Why, she loves the endorphin high and the adrenaline rush during the action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The vast majority of the models ive worked with do it because they like tickling.

The money is usually what they come for the first time, but after they had the great experience and fun they come back again and again.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

You figure a video is about 10 minutes models probably get 200 bucks a video some people don't make that in a week

You figure a video is about 10 minutes models probably get 200 bucks a video some people don't make that in a week

.. but most video shoots shoot record several videos, they don't get $200 per ten minutes of tickling.

Cash. And I think that most of the model's reactions are just acting, it's because they and the producers know what the customers want to see so they overreact a bit. At least that's how it seems to me.

[OP:]

The producers on here always emphasise how much the models are enjoying themselves, and I am sure that is generally the case.

I'm sure too that there is a fair bit of faking of distress, etc, as has also been suggested.

But are the people who say "it's cash that brings them back, all the way" therefore implying that there truly are models who don't want to be there but financial pressure puts them there? Producers refute this when it is suggested, and even take offence sometimes, with good reason maybe.

To be honest I think most of the girls are just acting. It's just for the camera.

[OP:] implying that there truly are models who don't want to be there but financial pressure puts them there? Producers refute this when it is suggested

We refute it because it's not true. Yes, they're there because they want to get paid, but with one exception I have never met a girl who was so desperate for money that she was doing fetish videos to put food on the table (and that one was doing a bunch of other things, besides - like stripping). Most of them have day jobs and are looking for some easy pocket money. The rest are pros that do this for a living.

The notion that there's some horribly desperate girl being forced into torture for our pleasure is complete and utter fantasy. If they were that destitute, they wouldn't have the resources to be cruising the Internet looking for work or be able to afford to look presentable enough to be modeling for us in the first place.

I honestly can't say what's going through their heads, in some cases. Kim looked like she was in agony once you had been tickling her long enough, but she would literally text me on a daily basis at times trying to pick up extra work. Couldn't have hated it that much.

I absolutely accept that the evidence supports what you and other producers are saying, SoleMates.

I remain intrigued by my own tendency to over-interpret the behaviour/facial expressions of some of the models. It's this weird thing about tickling - that it can be enjoyable and torturous at the same time, and our reactions can be so paradoxical and confusing. And I think that my own psychological makeup is different from the models', and I am trying to plug the gap and understand it.

I dont think you have to be desperate to do fetish work. I think, like you said, its easy money, and maybe some are using it as a means to, like you said supplement income. Maybe theyre paying for school or paying off loans. Who knows?

But the idea that these models are somehow converted into loving being tickled i think is a fantasy of its own.

Also you can be broke and still have internet or look good. No one ever heard of being hood rich? Lol

Some models may look pissed or exhausted initially, when the shoot just finishes. It may just be an indication that she did not expect it to be as intense at it turned out to be. But they may just laugh it off later behind the scenes, or have a change of heart later when they decide to come back. I'd rather not assume things at face value.

And yet I call bull what many are saying here that models are in it for the money. Most of the videos I've ever seen clearly show the lee having enjoyed it by the end. The first shoot, yeah, maybe they need cash. But every other video they come back for, take a good look at their eyes and tell me what you see: joy/excitement or money? Very few are good actors.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back