• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Superhero Tickling thread

Ler&Lish

TMF Novice
I've always liked the idea of a superhero getting tickle tortured, preferably female but might enjoy male as well.

Anybody else into this?
what hero (or villain) would you like to see get tortured?
Anybody know any instances of tickle torture in comics?
or does anybody have a tickle video with somebody playing a superhero they like?

Also, I'd be up for doing an RP of this over messaging, feel free to PM, i'm lee and a ler

IMG_2644.JPGIMG_2645.JPGIMG_2646.JPG

When I think of a villain... like the Joker- I always imagine them getting me.

But if I had to pick one I would hands down choose is Lady Death. Lering or lee'd. :)

Last edited:
I have an on going series about old poison ivy, so her I geuss

I'm not a big comics expert but I think it would be fun to lose a tickle fight against Tigra or Kate Bishop...
Tigra.jpgkatebishop.jpg

I'd like to see Supergirl get tickled. We could make tickle torture her second weakness, right behind kryptonite.

So... I've said this before, and everyone's probably sick of hearing me say it, but... Harley Quinn. Both as a 'ler and as a 'lee. :wub:
I know she's technically neither super nor a hero, but fuggit, she's close enough...! XD

I'm very into comics. So when I get to draw my own stuff, it'll usually involve superhero/villain tickling. There's such a well of possibilities.

I'll check some of that out

Do you know of any comic book scenes this has happened?

Just once I'd love a female super hero to be captured by a few female villians and get tickle tortured

I'm very into comics. So when I get to draw my own stuff, it'll usually involve superhero/villain tickling. There's such a well of possibilities.

There are so many good choices. Supregirl, Batgirl, Wonder Woman, She Hulk, Black Widow, among others.
As for villains, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Harley Quin. The list goes on.

I love the idea of Batman being gassed unconscious and waking up at the mercy of the Joker.

The groggy, weak and weary caped crusader then has his boots removed by the giggling villain, the Joker shrieks in wild excitement on seeing Batman's huge size 12's at his mercy, and screams in delight as he starts to tickle the soft, sensitive black nylon soles.

Batman submissively bucks and moans as his crazed tormentor attacks the heels, arches, soles and toes.
The Joker's deafening hysterical screams of delight drowned out the deep voiced shouts of mercy and submission as Batman succumbs to the relentless tickle torture.

The caped crusader succumbs and breaks down, pleading for mercy as the Joker tickles the powerful nylon clad thighs, crotch and hips of the tearful superhero, and on hearing Batman's cries of surrender, the manic torturer turns his attention back to those sensitive feet, dribbling with excitement at his mighty rival's helpless sobbing.

"You want more" ?

Isn't She-Hulk canonically ticklish? I seem to recall a panel or two where she's being tickled by a machine or something and thinking something along the lines of, "No! How did he know I'm ticklish??"
It wasn't exactly Oekaki-Tickles super hotness, but it was hella cute nonetheless. X3

Isn't She-Hulk canonically ticklish? I seem to recall a panel or two where she's being tickled by a machine or something and thinking something along the lines of, "No! How did he know I'm ticklish??"
It wasn't exactly Oekaki-Tickles super hotness, but it was hella cute nonetheless. X3

Yeah there's a thread about it

Definitely the Danger Girls. :D

1-1.jpg

SHE-HULK.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back