• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friends And Tickling

tickleboy98

So ithis is my first True Story post. Specifically this is gonna center around one friend of mine. There's two really, so I thought might as well put then both in here. Keep in mind this is one of my few friends that knows about my foot and tickle fetish and is pretty cool about it. So here goes.

So this one happened last year around Halloween. Me and my friend, let's call her Bri, were hanging out in her Aunts garage and generally just joking around. Bri is a pretty girl. Bout 5"10', kinda lanky, beautiful dark brown hair, and long size 10 and a half sized feet. Which to be honest are my favorite kind of feet. Well as were sitting around watching Hocus Pocus on the TV in the garage, she told me she was goin to take a shower. Me, noticing she's barefoot and seems to be in a really good mood, decided to ask if she'd be fine with me tickling her feet before she goes. At first she's kind of hesitant but then just rolls her eyes as walks over to sit on the other side of the couch I was sitting at. I set up a timer for one minute just to sort of reassure her that it wouldn't take too long. However that was a little white lie. I started the timer, wrapped my thumb and index finger around her big toes and went to town. Keep in mind that she's not te most ticklish person on the planet. So when I started and saw her squeak and clench her teeth trying to not laugh, it was kind of a big shock. And it kinda fueled me to do what I did next. I took my tickling hand away and paused the timer at 15 seconds, wrapped my legs quickly around her ankles tightly and went to town. She was sorta begging me to stop at that point. Me being the jerk I am said "Only when you laugh". As per request, she let out the most girly, sweet, giggle I had ever heard come out of her. She giggled and and snorted, her long toes scrunched and flexed, creating the most beautiful arches on her soles and my heart was melting. Reluctantly I slowed a bit and eventually stopped after a minute or so, giving each sole a littl peck in the center, where she then proceeded to stick her tongue out at me in an irritated and playful manner. Afterword she left to shower and I sat there in awe as to what just happened.

This story takes place at my house. It was sort of a rainy day and Bri and I were bows as all hell. So I took a chance and asked to tickle her feet. Reluctantly she said yes. This was one of her less ticklish days. But it still got her to scrunch her toes as well as spread them whenever I got near them, mainly due to the area under her toes being the most ticklish. That and her arches. Anyway, it didn't last long. But it was still an interesting way to spend a rainy day. I even got to sneak a few pics and a video. Sadly though, I have deleted them since then. I would share them, I do have two recent ones if you'd like to see. Be warned, not everyone may see them as attractive as they are extremely pale.
Hope you Enjoyed

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing, bud - it's nice when we've got friends who understand and tolerate our quirks. I've had a few in my life over the years myself, so totally understand where you're coming from.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I need me a friend like Bri, haha.

Usually not one to ask for pics or to ask what she or even her feet look like, given that I like leaving it up to the imagination a lot, but if you got some pics and video already? Then you can count me among those who'd be interested to see them. I'm with you in the long and pale feet being my favorite camp. :thumbsup:

Those are some nice feet indeed, especially those toes!
Oh yeah. Trust me when I say, and she probably regrets telling me this, but the area right underneath her toes are by far one of the most ticklish spots on her feet.

Cool story, and good for you that you have someone who'll let you indulge.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back