• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Comic Book Tickles

Those last three are new to me, are the last two mainstream comics?

It's been so long since I've read any comics but I suspect the last one where the girl is tickled with the feather is from Spiderman, or a Spiderman spin-off. The bad guys talks about the "Eight-Legged Menace" and the file is called "Last Chance for Mary Jane" and Mary Jane is Peter Parker's girlfriend (whom he has tickled before). My $.02 anyway :)

And for one of the posts further up the page -- who knew that Nightwing was a tickle-bug?? Lol

It's been so long since I've read any comics but I suspect the last one where the girl is tickled with the feather is from Spiderman, or a Spiderman spin-off. The bad guys talks about the "Eight-Legged Menace" and the file is called "Last Chance for Mary Jane" and Mary Jane is Peter Parker's girlfriend (whom he has tickled before). My $.02 anyway :)

And for one of the posts further up the page -- who knew that Nightwing was a tickle-bug?? Lol

Yeah, literally no way that last one is mainstream. It would be a very well known scene by now if it were.

Excellent detective work everyone :) The artist did a fantastic job -- it sure looks like mainstream comic art!

OMG the Flash one is really awesome! If I had seen that as a kid, I would have been very aroused... and a bit confused too. I like the way the artist drew the girl's feet (flip flops ftw!), and her laughing face looks a lot like what we can see on publications such as MTJ. Excellent find! Arguably the most fetish one of the vanilla world.

Those last three are new to me, are the last two mainstream comics?

I commissioned the final one from an ex-Marvel artist about 10 years ago. It went along with a "Scenes we'd like to see..." series that tried to make tickle torture scenes pass for mainstream scenes.

Wait, what? Actual Marvel artists?? That's awesome!! We've gone mainstream! w00t w00t!

Nah, seriously now, that "scenes we'd like to see" was a great idea. Was that a post on the TMF? If so could you link it here? How many of these did you commission?

I read a lot of Marvel and Image comics when I was younger. I kind of dropped them at the turn of the 2000's when they lost their "edge". I saw an editor's interview on TV back in 2004 who said that he believed that post 9/11, there was an editorial change towards more optimism in the stories. That was also when they started to focus more on movie productions, with the somewhat surprising success of the relatively tame Spiderman and X-men. Nevertheless they remain a big influence on me to this day, as you can see from my signature.

I love the "classic" style of your comissioned pic. It really looks great; a delightful throwback to those times. Maybe MTJ should consider hiring that artist fulltime? ;) I'd certainly buy!

Wait, what? Actual Marvel artists?? That's awesome!! We've gone mainstream! w00t w00t!

Nah, seriously now, that "scenes we'd like to see" was a great idea. Was that a post on the TMF? If so could you link it here? How many of these did you commission?

I read a lot of Marvel and Image comics when I was younger. I kind of dropped them at the turn of the 2000's when they lost their "edge". I saw an editor's interview on TV back in 2004 who said that he believed that post 9/11, there was an editorial change towards more optimism in the stories. That was also when they started to focus more on movie productions, with the somewhat surprising success of the relatively tame Spiderman and X-men. Nevertheless they remain a big influence on me to this day, as you can see from my signature.

I love the "classic" style of your comissioned pic. It really looks great; a delightful throwback to those times. Maybe MTJ should consider hiring that artist fulltime? ;) I'd certainly buy!

It's more common practice than perhaps realized?

We had artists currently and formerly working for big studios rather constantly when releasing books. We had ex-Disney artists on some arcs of The Agencies, ex-Marvel/DC/Image on a mix of specific The Ruthless and The Agencies: Frontiers issues. They usually have great work ethics as they were pros and after you went through some revisions, adapted pretty well to what was needed. As the old adage goes, you get what you pay for :)

I second the positive accolades! Here-here for even more mainstream shares! Only familiar with Nightcrawler ones, these ALL look awesome! :D

It's more common practice than perhaps realized?

We had artists currently and formerly working for big studios rather constantly when releasing books. We had ex-Disney artists on some arcs of The Agencies, ex-Marvel/DC/Image on a mix of specific The Ruthless and The Agencies: Frontiers issues. They usually have great work ethics as they were pros and after you went through some revisions, adapted pretty well to what was needed. As the old adage goes, you get what you pay for :)

Oh this is great! Awesome, even. Honestly, the comics you mentioned did have that "American comics" look to them, a big difference with MTJ. Oh how I would have loved to see a "tickling version" of, say, Witchblade or The Darkness! Maybe this is a job for master CAB, lol, but imagine how glorious that would be if it was done by the original artist ^_^ w00t w00t, I daresay!

This awesomeness notwithstanding, I really like this kind of posts that describe the "backstage" side of the operation. It's like Solemates' "no-nonsense" posts about the video business, we can take a peek behind the curtain and see the real side of things. It's so exciting :xpulcy: Thank you kindly for sharing! And once again, kudos to you for the brilliant idea of hiring those guys!

Oh this is great! Awesome, even. Honestly, the comics you mentioned did have that "American comics" look to them, a big difference with MTJ. Oh how I would have loved to see a "tickling version" of, say, Witchblade or The Darkness! Maybe this is a job for master CAB, lol, but imagine how glorious that would be if it was done by the original artist ^_^ w00t w00t, I daresay!

This awesomeness notwithstanding, I really like this kind of posts that describe the "backstage" side of the operation. It's like Solemates' "no-nonsense" posts about the video business, we can take a peek behind the curtain and see the real side of things. It's so exciting :xpulcy: Thank you kindly for sharing! And once again, kudos to you for the brilliant idea of hiring those guys!

This community has always been fortunate to have folks creating art for it that also create mainstream art for major studios. I kinda thought that was common knowledge.

You all realize that MTJ and several other publishers have worked with dozens (literally dozens) of professional artists who also work with DC Comics, Warner Brothers, Disney, Wildstorm, Marvel, Top Cow, and many other major studios, right? That's why this stuff is so damn good. Some of the creative teams I am currently working with do their day jobs for major studios working on projects like World of Warcraft comics, Star Wars, and others. Those are the guys and girls that fuel MTJ and this entire community. It's one of the reasons that companies like MTJ have been able to stay in business for almost 20 years and contribute almost 500 publications to our cool little genre: the community superstars they work with and the mainstream talent they partner with.

I thought everyone knew that...but now that I think about it...it's not something I hear most folks in this community bragging about. I guess it's a best kept secret.

I don't advertise what my creative teams spend their day jobs doing because I like these projects to stand on their own merit. If the comic is good enough it shouldn't need to trade on the resume of the artist. It should just be...a good tickle comic.

But yeah. If you folks were not aware that many of the talented folks who bring you your tickling comics were also mainstream comic artists...then let's set that record straight. We are so fortunate to have such talented peeps in our tiny genre. I'm no mainstream artist. But I have the amazing fortune of working with a ton of them.

Hooray for mainstream comics!

Hooray for tickling comics!!!

And may those of us who are fans of the tickling genre always be lucky enough to be able to benefit from such awesome talent,

The Deeto

This community has always been fortunate to have folks creating art for it that also create mainstream art for major studios. I kinda thought that was common knowledge.

You all realize that MTJ and several other publishers have worked with dozens (literally dozens) of professional artists who also work with DC Comics, Warner Brothers, Disney, Wildstorm, Marvel, Top Cow, and many other major studios, right? That's why this stuff is so damn good. Some of the creative teams I am currently working with do their day jobs for major studios working on projects like World of Warcraft comics, Star Wars, and others. Those are the guys and girls that fuel MTJ and this entire community. It's one of the reasons that companies like MTJ have been able to stay in business for almost 20 years and contribute almost 500 publications to our cool little genre: the community superstars they work with and the mainstream talent they partner with.

I thought everyone knew that...but now that I think about it...it's not something I hear most folks in this community bragging about. I guess it's a best kept secret.

I don't advertise what my creative teams spend their day jobs doing because I like these projects to stand on their own merit. If the comic is good enough it shouldn't need to trade on the resume of the artist. It should just be...a good tickle comic.

But yeah. If you folks were not aware that many of the talented folks who bring you your tickling comics were also mainstream comic artists...then let's set that record straight. We are so fortunate to have such talented peeps in our tiny genre. I'm no mainstream artist. But I have the amazing fortune of working with a ton of them.

Hooray for mainstream comics!

Hooray for tickling comics!!!

And may those of us who are fans of the tickling genre always be lucky enough to be able to benefit from such awesome talent,

The Deeto

There is absolutely no denying that MTJ's artists are awesomely talented. But their style, for most of them, is so unique that I have never recognized it on mainstream productions. Not that I read all of them of course, nor do I have a good eye, but still when I see, say, Bohemianne's or FTKL's work, I do not think "Marvel" or "Top Cow". The only artist whose style I recognized immediately was Cagri (of TT Academy), but it was on a quite good S&M comic, so it was still erotica.

I agree with you that we don't need to know the artist's resume to find the tickling art awesome. But besides my naive self, I do not believe that many people realized that the people you have at MTJ could be major players IRL. I mean, it does make sense now that I think about it (talent is talent, whatever use you make of it), but I don't think it is super obvious to everyone.

You really got me thinking, my friend. I wonder if it is just me, but it is true that I tend to put a mental "wall" between the fetish side of things and the "real-life" professional one. Like the two worlds can never overlap; but actually they can.

I stand corrected, and I apologize if I ruffled any feathers. What a great topic evoke in my next emails to my artist friends, haha :D

There is absolutely no denying that MTJ's artists are awesomely talented. But their style, for most of them, is so unique that I have never recognized it on mainstream productions. Not that I read all of them of course, nor do I have a good eye, but still when I see, say, Bohemianne's or FTKL's work, I do not think "Marvel" or "Top Cow". The only artist whose style I recognized immediately was Cagri (of TT Academy), but it was on a quite good S&M comic, so it was still erotica.

I agree with you that we don't need to know the artist's resume to find the tickling art awesome. But besides my naive self, I do not believe that many people realized that the people you have at MTJ could be major players IRL. I mean, it does make sense now that I think about it (talent is talent, whatever use you make of it), but I don't think it is super obvious to everyone.

You really got me thinking, my friend. I wonder if it is just me, but it is true that I tend to put a mental "wall" between the fetish side of things and the "real-life" professional one. Like the two worlds can never overlap; but actually they can.

I stand corrected, and I apologize if I ruffled any feathers. What a great topic evoke in my next emails to my artist friends, haha :D

Ha ha ha. **bear hug** No feathers ruffled at all. That would be a terrible waste of GOOD FEATHERS!!! lol.

And I agree with you completely. Their styles are very unique. And that's a really good thing. When I do art direction for this community I try to encourage every artist I work with to develop their very own style. Imitation is awesome. And some of the best artists in the world hang their hats on the ability to imitate other (usually well-known) styles. But I feel like true artistic achievement is accomplished when someone can create and popularize their own unique style. Now I'm not implying by any means that every artist will be successful in this venture. But rule number one in my book would be: develop a distinct style.

And of course you're right. FTKL and Bohy are great examples. They are not mainstream artists. Nor am I. Nor are many that work as part of the MTJ Co-op. We're community artists. And those 2 are INCREDIBLE community artists. We love this stuff, and thought we might make a small contribution as non-professionals. It's natural you would not think of them (or us) as mainstream. They're (we're) not. For sure. And there's nothing wrong with that, obviously.

But many other folks are mainstream. And there's a ton of them. Some of them tweak their styles for erotica. Some of them have simply developed their own. But they are a very talented group of folks that have been employed by the many different tickling publishers throughout the years. And their work is absolutely rooted in mainstream history.

It's really cool that you brought this best kept secret to light through this discussion. I didn't realize that it was a secret until now, lol. I think I'm the naive one. Just know that there are a lot of very talented mainstream folks producing for this genre. And imho we're lucky to have them. The quality of work in this genre over the last many years just blows me away. We as a community been able to partner with folks infinitely more talented than myself. And I love seeing, buying, reading, and collecting their work.

Thanks to you for always being such a vocal supporter and for your contributions to our cool small town of ticklers and ticklelees. XD

Now let's go read some tickle comics!!!!!

Mr. Deetsies

Haha, thanks for understanding ^_^ I admit of using that "feathers" expression on purpose, but if there is a community where it has all its place, it is really this one!

I did not drop Bohy and FTKL's names at random. These two are my favorite artists on your roster; I love 90% of MTJ's creative minds but these two's art I simply adore. Whatever they do, I have to have it! Over time, we struck actual friendships; FTKL is a good buddy of mine, and Bohy is, I daresay, one of my best friends in the community. She is so kind, supportive and talented, that I think she deserves the erection of a statue somewhere. Her legendary modesty will probably suffer under such compliments, but she knows in her heart how well it is deserved. And besides, I am an unapologetic sadist, so suffering is my trade anyway :D

I actually wonder now who are those mainstream artists on your team. When I get home tonight I will browse your catalog, and try to play a guessing game. But I won't harass you with questions; it is good that you respect their privacy.

I am glad that whatever contribution I was trying to make with my critiques, my stories, and my continuous support to our community's many talents did not go unnoticed. But honestly, all credit go to you artists! It is you who never cease to amaze your audience with your wonderful (and, let's admit it, devious) creations. More power to you!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back