• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling your eyes

mariowuitomari

TMF Regular
It would be possible tickling person's eyes? I mean you use a a feather to tease the surface of the eye.

I think it's possible but likely very uncomfortable and unenjoyable. Probably like tickling ones brain or kidneys.

The very idea makes my eyes water, and I find myself squeezing my eyelids shut a little harder with each blink. Nooooooooo thank yoooooooou... XD

I think it's possible but likely very uncomfortable and unenjoyable. Probably like tickling ones brain or kidneys.

I can't remember where I heard this but the brain doesn't have any nerve endings.

I think safewords would have been used looooong before the brain was exposed for tickling!!!

I can't remember where I heard this but the brain doesn't have any nerve endings.

If you remember "Heroes" correctly (don't know when as only happened upon random episode) you are correct, the brain doesn't feel. But the cheerleader couldn't die, even when her head's cut open.

A headache is not when the brain intself hurts, but generally when the muscles surrounding the skull and/or neck are in pain.

As to the OP question, since our eyes are so protectively defended (a thin layer of liquid coats it always; eyelashes protect the eye from outside debris that might interfere; a layer of skin (minimal though it may be) regularly coats our eyes every few seconds to guarantee our eyes' protection in a blink) I would think it impossible to tickle one's eyes, only being able to stimulate the skin surrounding the eyes, resulting in irritance since such a fragile organ is so near.

No. I can't ever imagine it tickling. I wear contact lenses from time to time, and from personal experience the eyeball is so delicate and sensitive that it would spark a defensive jerking reaction of shutting the eyelids and possibly even watering up if you as much as touch the surface of it with your fingertip. Unless you want to contract an infection, your eyes are not to be messed with.

Well... as a way to test this for science... I will lay down tonight and tickle my eyelids (read: lightly stroke them/ try to tickle) the lids...with a feather. But I will also include just lightly touching the rest of my face. It might be a unique relaxation techinque! With tickly moments that are not necessarily hahaesque. Just soft and prickly. :)

I think safewords would have been used looooong before the brain was exposed for tickling!!!

Thanks for letting me know...if I ever meet a 'ler who wants to tickle my brain I'll have to tell 'em it's useless.

lol

Another thought -- especially about introducing a foreign object into your eyes, seems like a recipe for accidental blindness. Feathers can be pretty coarse and the eyeball rarely remains still so there's a potential for scratching the lens. Years ago I had to take my ex to the emergency room (turns out she had a kidney stone). Across the room was a teenager who had gotten a metal fragment or something in his eye that they weren't able to rinse out so they had to lock his head into a contraption so they could safely remove the fragment. They had to anesthetize the area as well. Everything worked out OK for him but it didn't look that far off from A Clockwork Orange.

If you protect your eyes with a lotion maybe no infection. You can tickle the globe with a tooth brush

If you protect your eyes with a lotion maybe no infection. You can tickle the globe with a tooth brush

I see where you're going with that but I think the lotion would cause an infection too. Not sure if there's a good solution for this one. I think that's just not the best place to tickle somebody.

I think there are certain places on the body where, to be stimulated as such, it would not be a pleasurable feeling, but an irritating one. I think maybe a tongue is also a good example, in that it could be tickled, but I don't think it would feel stimulating, or would it? And everyone's body is different, which I guess is why to be tickled in the usual places is a pleasure for some, but irritating for others.

I don't know if a tongue is a good example, because it is often USED for tickling, but I never heard of actually TICKLING a tongue.

I read the first post too fast earlier. Tickle the ACTUAL eye?? I don't even want to think about it much less do it.

The lid sure... but... the EYE? I've got chillz... peace out this thread lol.

Definitely is, just a look and one can tickle you silly, if its the right person that is

Holy fuck, no! Toothbrushes are made to brush mineral deposits off of your teeth. They will scratch your cornea, which is EXTREMELY painful, and may cause permanent damage.

All of this is insane. I hope it's a joke. Sticking anything in your eyes is extremely dangerous and could result in blindness.

I'm pretty sure the eyeballs themselves don't actually have the ability to feel anything. The terrible discomfort that comes from getting something in your eye is actually from the sensitivity of the inside of the eyelid. That's why corrective eye surgery can be done without anesthetics. So yeah, bad idea on a lot of levels.

Holy fuck, no! Toothbrushes are made to brush mineral deposits off of your teeth. They will scratch your cornea, which is EXTREMELY painful, and may cause permanent damage.

All of this is insane. I hope it's a joke. Sticking anything in your eyes is extremely dangerous and could result in blindness.

I thought but maybe had tried it.

I'm pretty sure the eyeballs themselves don't actually have the ability to feel anything. The terrible discomfort that comes from getting something in your eye is actually from the sensitivity of the inside of the eyelid. That's why corrective eye surgery can be done without anesthetics. So yeah, bad idea on a lot of levels.

The eye has plenty of pain receptors, especially the cornea. I think perhaps you're thinking of the retina.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back