• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I think she knows (part 2)

Texastkl

2nd Level Red Feather
So a while back I wrote on here how this beautiful girl may or may not know about my foot and tickle fetish. Well the other day I realized that she may have a foot fetish too!
I'll set the scene for you.

I texted her to see how she is doing, because I haven't seen her in like 1-2 months, life got in the way. So she said she was good (had a bad breakup with her bf not too long ago) and was complaining of her feet hurting her (she cuts hair and is on her feet all day) so I just jokingly mentioned that I could provide references saying I give a good foot rub, to which she asked me "have I ever told you that I love having my toes sucked? I call it getting 'shrimpies'" (her toes have the perfect amount of curve and she's almost always wearing pink polish). I replied "no, but now I know what to offer next time you tell me your feet hurt" then she told me she would "keep that in mind"

I'm really nervous about where this may or may not lead to (I'm literally horrible with women, a past relationship really screwed with my self esteem) but we get closer every time we talk and see each other, so I'm hopeful that maybe something will happen for me someday because quite honestly she's my dream girl, and has been since the day I met her 5 years ago, thanks for reading! And have a great rest of your weekend!

Look for any opening. I'm sure one will present itself. Start with only the foot massage and when she's totally relaxed go for the shrimpies, prefaced by "Oh, I just remembered the other thing you said you liked..."

Invite her out for a drink or something you might know she enjoys, or even better you both like to bond over. Over thinking is the enemy here, try your best to be decisive and show her what a good time with you is all about, just focus on your positive qualities and display them. The key is to just be in the moment, experience it and enjoy, like literally screw everything else lol. Take your time and the right openings will present themselves if she feels the same way and if your already both on the same page about foot play.

Most importantly don't get too caught up in the whole dream girl aspect too much, it can put a lot of pressure on people and create expectations a lot of us can't meet just take it for what it is man. Good luck though buddy.

Most importantly don't get too caught up in the whole dream girl aspect too much, it can put a lot of pressure on people and create expectations a lot of us can't meet just take it for what it is man.

Now there's a statement that says it all!

Don't lose her. Make attempts to see her as much as possible. I'm not sure she would say those things to you if she wasn't comfortable with you.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back