• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Glow in the Dark Fingernails f/m

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
I don't know how I got there. The last thing I remember before I awoke was walking down the street, drunk, confused, and lost. I was walking back to my apartment from the Big Tree Pub because I knew I was too drunk to drive, and I took a shortcut through a residential neighborhood and wandered around the winding roads, unable to remember the way home. I heard a dog barking before I blacked out. I awoke in a pitch dark room, my wrists and ankles locked in restraints. Someone had undressed me. I couldn't see a thing and I was on a soft bed flat on my back. I was so terrified I barely noticed my headache and dehydrated lips. I could feel the heat of the person lying next to me.

"Where am I? Let me go?"

I strained against the bonds in futility.

Suddenly, the person next to me raised their hands and I saw 10 long yellow fingernails that glowed in the dark. The room was so dark, the glow in the dark fingernails were all I could see.

There was no answer to my request. Instead, the glow in the dark fingernails came closer and closer and closer to me. They were wiggling, and I realized the psycho was going to tickle me. I girded myself, determined not to show any sign of weakness. The fingernails quickly scribbled over my chest and ribs, and I groaned and grunted, trying desperately not to laugh. In less than a minute I was laughing silently. The though occurred to me the person tickling me might be a man, and this made me struggle more frantically, appalled that a man could be humiliating me.

"Is my little tickly bear, ticklish?" the stranger asked in a whisper.

The glowing fingernails scampered down my belly and tickled around my groin. When they reached my legs my giggles became audible.

"My tickly bear is ticklish," the stranger said in a light voice above a whisper.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked between laughs.

"Because you like it," the stranger said in a voice that sounded feminine.

She felt down my legs to my foot soles and vigorously scribbled the bottoms of my feet. I laughed uncontrollably and blood filled my penis, hardening it.

The glowing fingernails wiggled all over my body.

How did she know I liked it, I wondered.

"I'm thirsty. Give me a drink of water," I pleaded, genuinely afraid I could die of thirst.

"Here, take this," she said.

I could see her fingernails cupping something and before I knew what she was doing I felt a breast in my mouth. I sucked and discovered she was lactating. Warm milk drizzled into my mouth. Though it didn't quench my thirst, it helped a little. When I was done she tickled my underarms and neck and I laughed and humped and she laughed with me. She felt for my penis and she rode me, tickling me the entire time. I humped furiously slipping and sliding inside her wet pussy, and she moaned. Evidentally, she came and I squirted my warm semen into her.

She turned on a covered lampshade, but I couldn't get a good look at her. She untied 1 of my wrists.

"You can go now but don't turn around and look at me or I will shoot you."

I heard a gun cock.

She threw my clothes on the floor and I hurriedly got dressed. I stumbled out the front door. It was twilight and I could hear crickets. The house was in a cul-de-sac. It was for sale and other than that 1 room, it seemed unoccupied. There was no car in the driveway.

I found my way home by mid-morning and returned in my car. I looked inside the windows and the house was empty with no furniture at all.

Yes, agree with above comments and thank you for sharing this!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back