• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jackie French of TC Video

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather

1) Do you consider yourself to be slightly, moderately, or extremely ticklish?
-By the looks of it, i seem to be EXTREMELY ticklish!

2) When you are not being tickled, do you like the thought of being tickled mercilessly? or hate the thought?
- The thought of being tickled always makes me giggle but once I know it's going to happen I begin to hate the thought because its so unbearable!

3) Do you like being tickled while it's actually happening?
-Most of the time it's fun, but when it's to the point where you can't make it stop....it gets sort of crazy scary!

4) Do you think back and like the tickling after its all over?
-Haha, ya it's always funny thinking about it AFTER its been done.

5) Do you find it fun and enjoyable to tickle someone else non-stop?
- It's defenitly fun knowing you're tickling them and there is NOTHING they can do about it! You are in control of their everything for those moments.

6) Who do you prefer to tickle more, men or women? Why?
- Women are easier to tickle because they seem to enjoy it more....plus they're more ticklish too. But I'm sure there are those certain guys that are super ticklish, like on their feet or something. Those guys would be fun to torture.

7) Any childhood memories of tickling or being tickled?
- My twin sister used to sit on my stomach and tickle me until i cried. Feel sorry for me?

8) What goes through your mind just before you are about to be tickled a lot?
- "Oh my gosh...this is going to be torture!"

9) What are your favorite kinds of foods?
- Anything italian like ravioli and sushi...california rolls! yum.

10) Your favorite sport to play, or game, or board game?
- I grew up a cheerleader and did gymnastics so i still love doing and watching those sports!

11) Since doing a tickling video, do you think about tickling more than you used to?
- Ya for sure.... I see it in a whole new light now.

12) What is the absolute most ticklish part on your body
- It's gotta be my stomach but my feet and underarms aren't far behind.

13) What were your first thoughts when first approached to do a tied and tickled video? Had you ever heard of such a thing?
- I've seen it done on Howard Stern and thought it looked interesting but never thought id be the type of person to do that kind of video! Guess I don't know myself too well huh.

14) If science created a perfectly safe tickle pill (that would tickle your entire body from inside for 5 minutes, and would not quit tickling until 5 minutes were up), would you take it? Why or why not?
- Ya i would...you get this rush from being tickled its like an out of body experience! It'd be risky and wild to swallow that pill KNOWING I can't stop what's about to happen. Heck I'd have to be all alone in my room though. Can you imagine how dumb I'd look out in public?

15) Would you sneak a tickle pill into someone else's food? Who's food and why?
- Of course...its so funny to see somebody laughing uncontrolably. I'd order 10 pills to start with. I would put it into my roommate's food because I know she's ticklish and would enjoy it. And I'd enjoy watching.

please keep the interviews coming. It's really fun to read them. This girl is a good catch, very sexy with a nice laughter.

Great interview, beautiful girl. Thanks.

Mitch

happy that you like her. there's something special about her that i can't quite describe.
:)

thanks for the great interview-I had not noticed her before- but am gonna look out for her from now on :xpeepsofa

Yep she is definatly a good find. I have just bought some clips with her in and Im very happy with them Good work!

Are you still in touch with her? And would she be willing to do role play type tickling sessions? As I have a great idea which I would be happy to post if your interested.

its been almost 1 & 1/2 years so ... here's a bump for new people who haven't seen this.

:bump:

7) Any childhood memories of tickling or being tickled?
- My twin sister used to sit on my stomach and tickle me until i cried. Feel sorry for me?

I can't believe it took me this long to notice...twin???

Jackie is very adorable! I really like the clip where she is made to ask, "Tickle me until I cry." She is a trooper and seems to be able to handle any amount of tickling!

Hang on a minute.... She's got a twin sister?!

FUCK!!! IT took me twelve years to see that bit.

работа для вы&

Совершенно верно! Мне нравится Ваша мысль. Предлагаю закрепить тему.

---
Согласен эта тема уже так приелась!!! работа на севере для девушек, работа для девушек краснодар или казань девочки работа для девушек в москве без опыта

стоит ли соби&

козырно

---
Просто, под столом как начать собирать монеты, игра тома собирает монеты и Магазин монет к чему снятся золотые монеты много собирать

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back