• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Olive Oyl licked by cats

NJLaughs

TMF Expert
I took the B&W version of this classic toon clip and duplicated it on itself so that we now have a 22 second clip instead of a 6 second clip. I had it up to 1 minute, but that file was too large and I don't have the software to both retain quality and make it smaller in size. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

BTW, if you want it without the intro part of the cats being set down first, go to post #7. I cut that part out, so if you run that video in a loop, you will see continual Olive getting tickled on her feet by cats :D

Last edited:
excellent job NJ, excellent. by the way, have you ever had a chance to visit the royal castle in philly?

dtrell said:
excellent job NJ, excellent. by the way, have you ever had a chance to visit the royal castle in philly?

Being married, that would not be a possibility for me to get to. I have heard about it, but it would also be tough to pay for.

Lots of exclamation points in this post!

OH YES!!! One of my all-time favorite scenes ever! Along w/"Bridge Ahoy!" this cartoon may have had as much to do w/my having a tickling-fetish as anything else! The fact that the ghosts picked this particular torture for Olive says a lot!!! Thanks NJLaughs!

NJLaughs said:
I took the B&W version of this classic toon clip and duplicated it on itself so that we now have a 22 second clip instead of a 6 second clip. I had it up to 1 minute, but that file was too large and I don't have the software to both retain quality and make it smaller in size. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

EXCELLENT JOB !!! Very nice ! :)

Are you able to make a same clip but without the intro
where Bluto puts the cats, too ?
So like this, the scene will be totally perpetual B-)

(in exchange for this service, you can contact me at [email protected] and i will give you a list of clips i have,
so you will be able to request me any clip in exchange).

Cynthia_Massol said:
EXCELLENT JOB !!! Very nice ! :)

Are you able to make a same clip but without the intro
where Bluto puts the cats, too ?
So like this, the scene will be totally perpetual B-)

(in exchange for this service, you can contact me at [email protected] and i will give you a list of clips i have,
so you will be able to request me any clip in exchange).

No problem. It is attached. And a good idea as well.

Thank you for the offer.

That was great! Can you do an extended one of Olive and Bluto where he peels back her shoe?

SYELLA said:
That was great! Can you do an extended one of Olive and Bluto where he peels back her shoe?

I could if I had a good quality original short piece to start with. I have not seen that for quite sometime. The only version of that clip I have seen has already been redone to a point where the clarity is very low. Plus, the program I am using is only a trial version. It expires in about 11 more days, so time is short.

If anyone has an original copy of that "Bridge Ahoy" clip, feel free to e-mail it to me and I'll try to edit it. My availability online will also affect whether or not I can do it.

Everything about that scene was perfect from the milk dropping down on olive's feet just so the cats could lick right on time. :D

Too cute!

Somehow, I had missed ever seeing that particular Popeye as a child. I have heard people mention it off and on for a long time here, though. Great finally being able to see what everybody was talking about!

a classic !!!!!!

i agree , when i first saw this toon when i was a kid i knew i had a foot ticklng fetish, lol , thanks for sharing.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back