• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Becky's Torment", The Laugher

nimrod

TMF Expert
title: Becky's Torment
producer: The Laugher
running time: 30 minutes

The Laugher's site is devoted to tickling. The web page for this video is http://www.thelaugher.com/Videocatalog.htm

Becky is a housewife that is in possession of some microfilm that The Laugher wants. The video begins with her already tied. She is on her back with her arms strapped to her sides and her legs straight up in the air attached to the back of the chair. The Laugher enters and sits facing her feet. Before anything even happens you can see from the expression on Becky's face that she is about to start laughing, but then she puts on the straight face required for her role. The Laugher asks her where the microfilm is. As expected, she refuses to tell. When he says he will have to torture her for it, she says "What's it going to matter?" to which he replies "Even when I do this?" and then strokes her sole. Becky immediately bursts into laughter and you wonder if she will be able to take it. Becky is tickled for virtually the entire length of the video with very few breaks. Fingers and feathers are used throughout. Every once in a while a particularly sensitive spot is hit and her legs begin to flex, but they are strapped to the back of the chair so there is no where for her to go. After about thirty minutes, she gives in and says that she will reveal where the microfilm is.

Here is a summary of my review, which is clearly subjective.

What I liked:
1) The tickling was very good and Becky appears to be extremely ticklish.
2) A variety of techniques were used on the feet with the hands and a feather.

What I didn't like:
1) I would have liked to have seen some other body parts tickled besides the feet, but The Laugher changes his technique enough that you don't feel like you are watching two minutes of tape that has been looped fifteen times.

Nimrod! I don't think the original is available for purchase anymore. Would you still have a copy of this?

It's been so long - i never even remember the original video being 30 minutes - the 3 minute clip is still around I'm sure

Nope; I've been looking for it off and on for years, and have never found it.

Didn’t the Laugher get into some kind of legal trouble several years back?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back