• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oz Roll Call - No Strings Attached, For the Good of Us All!

And here I was beginning to think I was the only tickle lover in our nation's capital. 40(just) yr old M lee/ler. I'm sure there must be more of us. :)

Hi all

I'm 27/M/Sydney and am new to the tickle scene. Im hoping to meet people around sydney to have a chat and maybe a few drinks and talk about tickling. Im more into m/m tickling and I also like most sports. Private message me if you want to have a chat.

Hi!

I'm 24/m and I will be in Melbourne during August and September (maybe also Sidney)!
New to the Australian tickle scene (new to Australia in general), not new to tickling though :)
I'd be happy to know/chat/meet someone who shares my interests

Bye!

Hi all, just moved to Melbourne. So I thought I'll reintroduce myself.
27, male, ler. Looking for ticklish guys to tickle ;)

hey all! 28 f melb, ler & lee here. it's always nice to meet people locally into tickling!

Hi!
24, M, Ler, Melbourne!

Happy to have fun with someone if anyone is interested! :)

I wanna keep this rolling back at at least one a month, 21 m from sydney

I'm still a member from Sydney. I believe I have met a couple of peeps via here.

If I haven't distributed that many 'Hi's privately, that would be due to getting the vibe that for some members, any approach from a male is about as appealing as being struck by lightning.

I on the other hand welcome all kinds of inbox traffic, from all quarters.

Admittedly i think there is nothing like making a girl laugh by tickling her. but i don't mind tickling guys too

Still here visiting from time-to-time. Male, Brisbane, 30 years old, into M-M only.

Nice idea about a list, Jim!

Hi everyone, I'm Heath, 23 y/o ler (or lee) from Port Macquarie, NSW.

I'm brand new to ticklingforum, but it's good to see so many other interested people!

heath_man

Hey everyone! Pretty new to this thing. But I'm 21/F and I live in Townsville.

Welcome! Shame you are not in the big smoke!
I'm in Cairns just now- close, but a little far :-(

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back