• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pennsylvania!!

jackbw

TMF Regular
Thought I'd go ahead and start a new thread. I was recently advised to just keep trying... so here goes.
Who's in Pennsylvania? (Or nearby)
I'd like to get a good idea of how many lers, lees, both, and how many of each gender are in my area. I'm a straight, 20 year old white male who moves between Central and Western PA. I'd be willing to drive some, but really I just want to talk to and get to know people right now. Hopefully I'll get to know a female lee or two, though I'm pretty ticklish myself and I'm open to that.
There we go, bearing my soul in the personal ads, haha. Post away!

I'm in Pennsylvania...York county actually...I haven't gotten any replies from posting in the personals section so far...It's a little disappointing, but the girls gotta be out there somewhere.

PA roll call -- sabaki

Male, Philly area, lee+ler. :)

Don't worry about getting female replies, let's just get a good PA roll "For the good of the land!" as the D once put it.

Go Eagles. ;)

Last edited:
male ler/lee

philly ler/lee male here!!! Go Eagles!
Travel frequently all over E. Pa

Mastertank1

Male Stone hetero, stone 'ler.
58 years old
been ticklin' fems since I was 5
Operatin' outta Pittsburgh these days
Limited to how far I can roll by wheelchair, but like visitors and have a couch for them to sleep on.
Got my own story archive on here. Check it out. :cool:

PA Role CALL

hey y'all. i'm a 25/f in the north west burbs of Philly. you think it's hard to find female lee's in PA...? lol, try finding a male one! due to my lack of car i'm a bit immobile, but happy to talk. my info is on my profile.

22/Male Philly Burbs....E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

We Are.... PENN STATE!
(Im alum)

philly burbs

always looking to find people in the area! 26/m from jersey here

Pittsburgh Lee and Ler

I'm a real ticklish guy that loves tickling and lives near Pittsburgh, go Steelers!!!!!!

hi , my name is bob and i live in Bloomsburg drop me a note and i am 45 miles from Scranton so any budy interested i like to tickle and be tickled :feets:

Pa couple here

M- Ler,,, F- Lee,,,
Central Pa here,, would love to start a group of central Pa tickling Lovers! In and around this area,, kind of like a mini NEST to hold us over till the REAL NEST comes around again!
Any feedback?

I'm from NY now living in FL but I was a Penn State Alumni if that counts

Answering sabaki's roll call request:

Male 'ler, "mens sana in corpore sano", 30, smart, fun, friendly. Outside Downingtown, travels to Philly often. PM, IM, chat welcome. Ask for more info.

Male ler "mostly" :) here....just outside the burgh. I'd enjoy hearing from local ticklephiles.

Around Philly

25/m, ler/lee. I spent a few years in philly, in nj now, i do head back a few times a month to hang out with friends. Its not that far of a trip for me.

We love PA!!!

Male ler 29 and Female lee 25. We love taking trips to PA!!! Especially to meet other tickle couples or females.

:bouncybou

Around PGH

Male ler..... from around the PGH area no females around here that I know. I wish I knew some!!!!!!!!!!!!!

west chester pa

22 yr old straight male live in west chester pa interested in tickling, would love to meet up with some other people. Prefer females.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back