• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On Three's Company

Mastertank1

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I know there were at last twoepisodes in which Janet was tickled by Jack.
Does anyone know which two episodes, what they were called or at least what year they were fron?

Seperate question; Anyone know the title of the Cosby show episode in which Cliff tickled his wife's foot?

Thanks.

not sure of the episode,but I have seen the cosby clip on youtube.As for the janet being tickled clip,I so had a thing for joyce dewitt and remember it as if I saw it yesterday.

The best one of Janet being tickled is in the episode "Jack Looks For a Job". It comes after the first commercial break. In the episode, Jack tries for a modeling job, but doesn't take it cause they want him to pose nude. Instead, he takes a job selling encyclopedias door to door. He tries to practice selling to Janet, but she pretends to hit on him, to mess him up. He responds by giving her a great rib-tickling. It looks very real. He stops when Chrissy walks in, but then gets Janet again for a second afterward. Looks like the 2nd one is unscripted, IMHO.

Episode is from the 2nd season (which i think was the 1st full season), and it actually airs sometime in October, i think i remember seeing.

Janet is also tickled in the episode where Jack enters a baking contest but Chrissy eats his pie by mistake. Forget the episode name. But, in it Jack asks what he should wear, asking what would make him look like a prize winner. Janet says "wear a blue ribbon", so Jack says something like: "Janet you really tickle me. And now it's time for me to tickle you"...and he does. Great reaction. You can just tell that she's very ticklish.

Sorry if this is long winded...i'm kinda drunk....ok, not kinda.

Wow,

nice tickle memory for a drunk human! Keep up the good tipsy work!

Thanks for the memories!

Thanks for that memory....

AllOfHerTwist said:
The best one of Janet being tickled is in the episode "Jack Looks For a Job". It comes after the first commercial break. In the episode, Jack tries for a modeling job, but doesn't take it cause they want him to pose nude. Instead, he takes a job selling encyclopedias door to door. He tries to practice selling to Janet, but she pretends to hit on him, to mess him up. He responds by giving her a great rib-tickling. It looks very real. He stops when Chrissy walks in, but then gets Janet again for a second afterward. Looks like the 2nd one is unscripted, IMHO.

Episode is from the 2nd season (which i think was the 1st full season), and it actually airs sometime in October, i think i remember seeing.

Janet is also tickled in the episode where Jack enters a baking contest but Chrissy eats his pie by mistake. Forget the episode name. But, in it Jack asks what he should wear, asking what would make him look like a prize winner. Janet says "wear a blue ribbon", so Jack says something like: "Janet you really tickle me. And now it's time for me to tickle you"...and he does. Great reaction. You can just tell that she's very ticklish.

Now I know of three episodes; :veryhappy I never heard of the baking contest one. The other one I saw involved a pup tent; Jack's head and upper body were sticking out of the tent entrance, along with Janet's feet, and he tickled her.
Anyone remember that one? :rotate:

AllOfHerTwist said:

And you just recharged my memory of another "footnote"to that episode....when Jack is trying out for the job, he rencounters a young lady who is apparently nude behind the dressing curtain.She is kind of bobbing her foot up & down,can't recall if it was bare or not...but she did have a nice laugh! Also, anyone recall the episode where Jack is running for a $10,000 baking contest and is dressed in disgiuse as an old lady? There was one AWESOME little sequence where he's attracted to a really pretty blonde who is another contestant.He sits next to her & squeezes her thigh or knee, & she gives a little giggle.If I recall correctly, he calls her a "nice, juicy young lady".

The baking one is on the girl's knees and he says "You have lovely patellas ... may I squeeze them?"

And the girl was actress Cisse Cameron, I looked it up.But he did call her a "nice, juicy young thing"Or something to that effect.The word juicy was used.

There is one more episode I remember. I don't know the title but it is the one when Jack and Larry are dating the same girl and Janet tires to warn them. Well, at the end Jack has a job as a window model and he and larry find out about the girl and Janets calls them dummies or something and they end up tickling her side and underarm.

Three's Company TV Alert for tonight - 10/12

So, further to this thread, TV Land is airing the episode "The Bake Off" tonight at 11:30 (in my time zone, anyway). I'm about 90% certain that this is the one where Jack asks Janet what to wear to look like a winner, she suggests wearing a blue ribbon, and Jack tickles her sides in response. Nice scene, and she is clearly very ticklish.

I don't have a way to capture or post, but maybe someone does??

Those Damned TVland Idiots

AllOfHerTwist said:
So, further to this thread, TV Land is airing the episode "The Bake Off" tonight at 11:30 (in my time zone, anyway). I'm about 90% certain that this is the one where Jack asks Janet what to wear to look like a winner, she suggests wearing a blue ribbon, and Jack tickles her sides in response. Nice scene, and she is clearly very ticklish.

I don't have a way to capture or post, but maybe someone does??
Had The bake-off episode scheduled, but pulled it, with NO prior announcement, for the pilot episode of that incredibly stupid new Mr. T show called I Pity The Fool.
If I ever get my hands on the exec who made that decision, pity him; I will NOT be tickling him. If it's a her, however, maybe......

Three's Company

In addition to the ones posted, there was one other that sticks in my mind. It is probably overlooked because it was so quick.

I don't remember the name of the episode, but Jack (John Ritter)was going out with a girl called Denise. Janet (Joyce DeWitt) and Terri (Pricilla Barnes) were talking to Jack around the table in the kitchen and he said something to them and gave both a quick poke in the ribs which casued both to jump.

Barbershopman

There was also an episode where Jack and the girls are all camping, and Jack is sleeping outside in a sleeping bag. He has to get into the tent w/Janet and Chrissy, because the bugs keep biting him. Anyway he gets in w/them and they have to sleep sideways, which forces them to stick their feet out of the tent. Jack starts tickling Janets feet w/his feet and she's giggling, jerking her feet away, and thinks it's Chrissy. She asks Chrissy to stop then finds out it was Jack tickling her feet, and gets ticked off. God it was a stupid show but it had some awesome tickling scenes, w/Janet usually as the victim. I wonder if anyone's tickling Joyce DeWitt these days.

I know this thread is old, but I just saw the second tickling where Janet gets tickled in the episode where Jack enters a pie baking contest, and Chrissy eats his pie. I've been watching some Three's Company episodes on Youtube occasionally at night, and just saw this one last night.

Jack goes. "Janet you tickle me, and now I'm going to tickle you". He then tickles her for a brief few seconds, and she appears to crack up.

Except for the two tickles of Joyce Dewitt, I dont think there was ever any tickling of the other female roommates on the show.

It seems all of the Three's Company episodes are on You Tube, listed by the title of the episode. "Jack Looks for a Job" was one of my first and best mainstream views....(I'm gettin old!). The only bad part...Janet/Joyce was wearing nylons for the scene, but he never touched her feet! Dammit, Jack! I like to think her feet were too ticklish to touch....there might be a story in there, somewhere...

Nick, what it looks like is.. people might own the home DVD's of Threes Company. which I think are for sale, and they post episodes on Youtube.

Thanks, Internet. I appreciate you posting/directing me to the Three's Company's tickles. I'll take a look for myself.

There was also an episode where Jack and Larry are dating the same girl. At the end, they find out the girl was using her and dump her while Janet is watching. One of the guys says, "What does she take us for, a couple of dummies?" Janet says, "What else?" and the two guys start tickling her.

Apparently John Ritter was a tickling fiend. I remember reading a interview with him where he talks about how much fun they have on set, and at one point he says, "Sometimes I'll just leap at them and start tickling."

I never heard of or saw that comment, Rib. I'd love to find the post on Youtube where Mr Ritter says that.

Something else.

I'm watching the episode on Youtube where Jack impersonates this famous chef named David Miller.

In one of the scenes, Jack tackles Janet on the couch after she takes away a book of cooking recipes he's trying to read. Jack is on top of Janet, and is clearly tickling her, while she's lying face down, and he's on top of her. Janet/Joyce Dewitt is clearly having a ticklish reaction, squirming and giggling.

If this episode/scene/incident does count as a tickle, that would make three episodes where Jack tickled Janet.

I just watched another of the Three's Company tickles.

Jack, Janet, and Chrissy are lying in a tent on the Camping Trip episode.

They are all trying to adjust themselves in the tent.

Jack uses his toes to tickle Janet's soles, and Janet clearly has a ticklish reaction, laughing inside the tent, with her toes wiggling, and she tells Chrissy to "Stop It", with the tickling of Janet's feet with what Janet thinks are Chrissy's toes, but in reality, are Jack's toes.

The motion that John Ritter is using in the scene, looks like he is playing footsie with Joyce Dewitt, by tickling her soles with his toes

Last edited:
Another Three;s Company tickling scene.

In the episode. "Jack Looks For A Job".

About fifteen minutes into the episode.,

Jack pins Janet on the couch in their apartment, and tickles her sides, ribs, and belly area.

It looks like she is genuinely laughing hysterically, and thrashing back and forth.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back