• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish Vault's Ticklish Genie and a question for sexyjess82

jkb

2nd Level Red Feather
Clips4sale.com/store/152. Fetish Vault (Tied and Tickle Tortured). "Ticklish Genie". Seriously, buy it. Even though I thought it should have been either a couple bucks cheaper or a couple minutes longer (preferably the latter), it's still a really good buy.

Pricing aside, I thought the clip was fantastic. Seriously, awesome. I think I fell in love with the ticklee. She looked so sexy in whatever it was she was wearing. Jessie was an awesome tickler in that clip, as well as her friend, though I wish there had been a third tickler who was a male just to even things out (I don't think guys are better or worse ticklers than girls, but the two sexes definitely do the job differently). The lee had great laughter as well. Honestly, she was so cute and beautiful, not to mention with such great laughter and was so awesomely ticklish, that I think I absolutely fell in love with her.

The only other thing I have to say is that instead of using the whole genie in a bottle theme (which led to a girl in a sexy outfit, but is really kind of lame even for a tickling video) I personally think you all should have went with a Muslim bellydancer theme. That's my opinion, anyway. Besides, she looks Middle Eastern (either Arab or Persian, I think). I thought I detected a bit of an accent in her voice, but I couldn't tell. What nationality is she?

That's not my question, though (although since it is there, I am hoping you could answer it, too). My question actually is if she is in any other videos. The only name she goes by in this clip is "the genie". Since I don't know what her name is, I can't search for her in the search bar. So what is her name and is she in any other videos, or will she be in any other videos?

Just bumping this back up one notch so that the producers of the video in question might see it. Cuz, like, I want them to. And yeah, I already did try PMing them.

No one has found another video with this girl? I'm in love haha

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back