• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cindi from Tickle Abuse

jkb

2nd Level Red Feather
I just watched all 3 of the Cindi clips from Tickle Abuse last night, which included Russian Exchange, Russian Exchange Feet, and Ticklish Tops and Bottoms. Now normally I'm not that big a fan of Tickle Abuse outside of one or two models, nor am I ever really that into Russian girls, but these clips were amazing! Watching Cindi get tickled was like a dream so I can imagine what actually tickling her must have been like.

Cindi (or Cindy. It seems Tickle Abuse isn't too clear) is the perfect ticklee. Very few ticklees can truly deserve that distinction, but she is one of the elite few in my opinion. She is cute and innocent looking, seems to carry herself with class, and is very beautiful looking. But not that beauty that seems so out of your league. Like, I could more likely imagine running into her at the local bookstore than the club. And boy is she ticklish. Ever read the tickle fiction on this site where the lees always go "AHAHAHA NO!! I'M TOO TICKLISH THERE! NOT MY FEET! ANYWHERE BUT MY FEE-EEE-EEEEET!!!"? Of course you have, and I'm sure you sat there going, "Girls don't beg like that in real life when they get tickled." Well this one does, and she's not faking or anything either. I'm sure you've seen the sample video where she yells "Not my armpits! Anything but my armpits!" Well it only gets better from there. She begs in Russian at one point even, and even in one part (while not being tickled) I believe she actually apologized for being so ticklish to Tasha. Speaking of which, even the parts where she's not being ticklish are fantastic. At one point, she has sort of a timid little deer-caught-in-headlights expression because she doesn't know what to do (at the end of the stocks clip which I won't ruin for you). The expressions on her face when she's not being tickled are as much a reason to purchase the clip as her reactions to the actual tickling. Oh and I'd like to really quickly point out how glad I am that she mentioned during her incredibly sexy interview her two most ticklish spots (armpits and feet, if you haven't already guessed from the sample clips).

Tasha and Brooke deserve some credit here too. They did a fantastic job of tickling poor Cindi. Brooke did an awesome job tickling her feet (especially at one point near the beginning of the Russian Exchange Feet clip where she holds Cindi's toes on her right foot back and tickles her immobile soles while Cindi begs hysterically for it to stop). Tasha also was a fantastic foot tickler, and her teasing of Cindi (both verbally and in a couple scenes with stop-and-go hairbrush tickling) only added to her "aura" of cruelty which only compliments--and is complimented by--Cindi's politeness and innocence. I only wish that they hadn't tickled her one at a time. Raspberry fans, expect alot of raspberries on Cindi's ticklish stomach from Brooke, though fans of Brooke's infamous "foot lickling" will be extremely disappointed.

My complaints are very few, but still need to be mentioned. First off, in all 3 clips, there is a complete absence of leg tickling! No neck, breast, or pussy tickling either (though the latter two I can sort of understand). With the exception of that weird bruise on her thigh, she has very nice legs which I'm sure are quite ticklish. And I would have loved to have seen her expression as Brooke's hands bore down on her neck.

My second complaint is the way the clips are set up. Russian Exchange Feet takes place in the middle of Russian Exchange. About 3/4 of the way through RE, you see the first moment of REF. Then it cuts to the final scene of REF to which RE continues from there. It seems to be a standard cut, but there's an entire video in there. I don't mind them marketing an upperbody and feet clip separately, nor would I have minded a Cindi Parts 1 and 2, but I really wish in cases like this that there could have been a full video. It just makes the tickling seem all over the place, but in a bad way.

The last complaint is small. I talked before how good the non-tickling parts were, but I felt like there could have been MORE in certain parts. In the last part of the stocks clip, the tickling stops abruptly (meaning a cut) and starts with Tasha standing over Cindi in mid-sentence. It's not like there's any mystery to what she's saying, and Cindi's reaction to it is priceless, but it's one of those "blink and miss it moments". Y'know, the types that you need at least another couple seconds of buildup to fully appreciate lest you have to replay the same scene again. Other things could have been done as well, such as Brooke making her fingers "walk" down Cindi's arms toward her armpits, just little things like that. Even a directly-before or directly-after interview would have been great (as sexy as the given interview was). Especially the stocks clip with Tasha. It begins with Tasha already tickling Cindi and ends just as the tickling stops while she's still panting. Just to have gotten her reactions at those two moments would have been priceless ("Cindi, in 10 seconds you are going to be tickled silly by Tasha, who is cruel and will relish in your suffering and agony. Any thoughts?").

That's it. FANTASTIC work, with the complaints very minor. I would honestly give these a 9.8/10, which shows my high standards. I would love to see Cindi come back in the near future (especially in that armpit tickling machine Tickle Abuse mentioned). Here are some scenarios I'd like to see:

1) 3-on-1 tickling with Tasha, Brooke, and the Blonde Amazon as lers. BA's intimidating stature definitely compliments Tasha's cruelty, and Tasha and Brooke are such a great team. And to see Cindi's armpits and feet getting tortured simultaneously? Oh have mercy (that's just a figure of speech).

2) Speaking of the BA, how's this? Get Cindi to sign up for a freestyle tickle fight, but don't tell her that she'll be against BA. It doesn't matter what she's told, just as long as she doesn't know about the BA. Get the camera rolling, tell her that her opponent just arrive, then watch her reaction as the BA lumbers in.

3) An interrogation clip. She is Russian, so maybe Tasha, Brooke, and the BA are all covert US operatives who (wrongfully) believe this Russian-American citizen to be a Russian spy. The tickling ends in a predetermined amount of time (ooh, but Cindi doesn't have to know what that is), or if Cindi gives up and confesses to her alleged "wrongdoing". But of course, give Cindi real life incentives NOT to confess (be it more cash, or she gets more tickling as punishment if she gives up, or she loses her clothes and gets tickled, etc). Otherwise, you'll have one of those clips where the lee shouts the safeword constantly since she has no incentive to actually take the tickling (I doubt the satisfaction of a job well done would be enough). The details can be worked out further, but that's the general idea.

So great work and hopefully we'll be seeing more of Cindi very soon. As Stone Cold Steve Austin used to say, "And that's all I gotta say about that!"

Thanks, that is a fair and very thoughtful review. As far as this comment:

"My second complaint is the way the clips are set up. Russian Exchange Feet takes place in the middle of Russian Exchange. About 3/4 of the way through RE, you see the first moment of REF. Then it cuts to the final scene of REF to which RE continues from there. It seems to be a standard cut, but there's an entire video in there. I don't mind them marketing an upperbody and feet clip separately, nor would I have minded a Cindi Parts 1 and 2, but I really wish in cases like this that there could have been a full video. It just makes the tickling seem all over the place, but in a bad way."

I totally agree with you, 100% about making an entire video. The problem is people often want ONLY feet or ONLY body. I think though in many cases, especially when a lee is in The Humbler, it has to be one video from now on. Good point, and it makes it alot easier to edit!

Your other ideas are good as well, definitely could use more leg tickling, will do some today, promise! And it just so happens that BA, Tasha and Brooke will be on hand to torture whoever shows up tonight! Interrogation, definitely with Cindy next time, definitely.

Thanks again, it is refreshing and helpful to get an honest review, I particularly enjoy hearing how the videos can be better, and trust me, I listen.

Tommy

No problem. I can't wait to see Cindy again, especially in an interrogation clip. Really quick, is it Cindy or Cindi?

I have lots of ideas and suggestions for videos in my head. There are so many things like scenarios that can set a video apart from others (no complex stories or bad acting required), such as a well executed interrogation clip (it has to be more than just filming her when she says the safeword; the ler really has to be into her pseudo-"character"; and the lee has to have some REAL incentive not to say the safeword). Even just the littlest things can make a big difference. I always cringe when a video starts/ends during the tickling. Not only are you clearly missing out on some tickling, but you also miss out on the lee's fear/exhaustion/general reaction to the idea of being tickled.

Just some other scenarios I thought up:

4) An introduction to the armpit tickling device. Have a clip (either separate or together with that one. If the former, no need to wait until the machine is complete) where Cindy has to hold her arms in the air and see how long she can keep them up while being tickled.

5) Ditto for the feet. Put her feet in the stocks but don't close them. She has to endure foot tickling without moving her feet or else the stocks are locked and, well, you know the rest.

6) If she's willing to go topless, an breast/nipple tickling clip in the Humbler.

7) A clip where she has to endure tickling on areas OTHER than her armpits and feet (because those are her most ticklish spots). It goes on indefinitely or for a set amount of time (again, it's not like she HAS to know how long that is), but stops when she says the safeword. However, if she DOES say the safe word, she gets a [insert number of minutes here] minute break before she's tickled on her armpits and feet for the rest of the clip. It gives her the incentive to withstand the initial tickling, because otherwise she will have to endure an even worse tickling if she gives up and asks for a break.

Just some ideas. I know you really can't implement ALL of them, but it's definitely a break from the run of the mill "tie her up and tickle her" video. And with a lee like Cindy (especially because of her begging and her between-tickling reactions), I honestly think that any of these ideas can make for a REALLY awesome shoot. They capitalize on the types of reactions she has.

School Rumble

you can read free manga School Rumble onlinehttp://www.MaxManga.comabove 4000 hot free mangas onlineSchool Rumble 283 School Rumble 284 School Rumble 285 School Rumble 286

you can read free manga School Rumble onlinehttp://www.MaxManga.comabove 4000 hot free mangas onlineSchool Rumble 283 School Rumble 284 School Rumble 285 School Rumble 286

You could read School Rumble on that site. You can also stop spamming this one. Douche.

Man, at least advertise One Piece or something.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back