• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cruelest Tickle F/F

Her reactions are a bit of a turn off for me; I am not a fan of the screaming...there are few models that do that; and I have a living example since a friend of mine is like that.

I like the laugh mixed with the scream, but when is just scream; it doesn't really do anything to me. Nice clip but the screaming just made it not so great to me.

Pretty sure that plenty likes that kind of reactions...to each their own.

Her reactions are a bit of a turn off for me; I am not a fan of the screaming...there are few models that do that; and I have a living example since a friend of mine is like that.

I like the laugh mixed with the scream, but when is just scream; it doesn't really do anything to me. Nice clip but the screaming just made it not so great to me.

Pretty sure that plenty likes that kind of reactions...to each their own.

Not so much my taste either but within 24 hrs became the most popular tickling video on clips4sale and the most popular video on tickleabuse.com. I knew it would, suffering like that is very rare in a tickling video.

Those must be some seriously ticklish armpits for her to react like that. Obviously not helped by the fact that Taylor's fingers are incredibly effective! I'd actually want to see her armpits get the tongue treatment one day. Would love to see her reactions to that!

This is an interesting clip for a lot of reasons. And as Tommy said it's not for everyone.

I've mentioned it before, that I've been working on a set of descriptive classes for how lees respond. They fall in to a lot of different categories and subcategories.

The first branching is: Verbal, Non-Verbal, Silent. These then break up into subclasses. A lee can have multiple subclasses from more then one subclass, and subclasses have subclass (Non-Verbal splits into Laughter, Scream, Gasp, Crying, etc and in turn Laugher breaks into types of laughter, Siren, Cyclic, and so forth)

Lizzy is from the Non-Verbal grouping A Sreamer with small aspects of Cryer and Gasper; I'll spare you the subclasses here. But she is NOT a laugher.

From the Verbal grouping she is a Begger, Exclaimer, Demander, and a Repeater. Which is a huge range.

Clearly she will not be for everyone.

James and Tommy nail what is up with her correctly, she's afraid of the tickling, more then the actual tickling, and psychs herself out to such a point that she panics. Odds are she could be verbally pushed into distress by a Ler with no touching at all, if she is bound tightly. It's how some folks react to restraint.

But perhaps most interesting, is the full footage of the shoot that was included, providing the "backside" of what happens during a real filming, and how an ethical company treats it's talent. How a producer is watching for real problems, and how quickly they will halt filming to be sure the talent is safe and okay. And how ready they are to care for the talent after a shoot with liquids, and even towels to clean up with. With bondage and such involved one never knows how a person may react, and Tommy shows how a professional operation handles these things here wonderfully.

For the viewer that is interested in the psychology of a lee, and the set of responses that go with it (Eye motion, honest panic, fear related responses) this clip offers a lot. Lizzy should get a lot of points for trying a situation that she knew she'd have issues with, in the spirit of self-growth, and provides a real honest picture of her fears and responses.

While 100% consensual, this is about as close as you'll get to a non-consensual response in a video.

It's an important clip in the grand context of all the stuff released over all.

Myriads

This is an interesting clip for a lot of reasons. And as Tommy said it's not for everyone.

I've mentioned it before, that I've been working on a set of descriptive classes for how lees respond. They fall in to a lot of different categories and subcategories.

The first branching is: Verbal, Non-Verbal, Silent. These then break up into subclasses. A lee can have multiple subclasses from more then one subclass, and subclasses have subclass (Non-Verbal splits into Laughter, Scream, Gasp, Crying, etc and in turn Laugher breaks into types of laughter, Siren, Cyclic, and so forth)

Lizzy is from the Non-Verbal grouping A Sreamer with small aspects of Cryer and Gasper; I'll spare you the subclasses here. But she is NOT a laugher.

From the Verbal grouping she is a Begger, Exclaimer, Demander, and a Repeater. Which is a huge range.

Clearly she will not be for everyone.

James and Tommy nail what is up with her correctly, she's afraid of the tickling, more then the actual tickling, and psychs herself out to such a point that she panics. Odds are she could be verbally pushed into distress by a Ler with no touching at all, if she is bound tightly. It's how some folks react to restraint.

But perhaps most interesting, is the full footage of the shoot that was included, providing the "backside" of what happens during a real filming, and how an ethical company treats it's talent. How a producer is watching for real problems, and how quickly they will halt filming to be sure the talent is safe and okay. And how ready they are to care for the talent after a shoot with liquids, and even towels to clean up with. With bondage and such involved one never knows how a person may react, and Tommy shows how a professional operation handles these things here wonderfully.

For the viewer that is interested in the psychology of a lee, and the set of responses that go with it (Eye motion, honest panic, fear related responses) this clip offers a lot. Lizzy should get a lot of points for trying a situation that she knew she'd have issues with, in the spirit of self-growth, and provides a real honest picture of her fears and responses.

While 100% consensual, this is about as close as you'll get to a non-consensual response in a video.

It's an important clip in the grand context of all the stuff released over all.

Myriads

Couldn't have explained it better myself!

Never been a fan of shriekers myself. I love a beautiful laugh. To each their own.

That was intense! Glad to see she was ok(ish) after the shoot and amazed she's coming back for more!! Those pits are pretty special tho! Glad that Brianne posted here. As I watched the clip I couldn't help think that those are the sort of reactions we'd get if she were ever to shoot with TA :D

That was intense! Glad to see she was ok(ish) after the shoot and amazed she's coming back for more!! Those pits are pretty special tho! Glad that Brianne posted here. As I watched the clip I couldn't help think that those are the sort of reactions we'd get if she were ever to shoot with TA :D

I wish she would visit me in Tampa...one can dream

what kinda sadistic nigger Mexican fuck would do this to someone.....the producer of this video needs to get cancer of the asshole and die

I am going a few times each month, will be there again April 17-18

Oh cool! Next time you're down there, you should try to shoot with a model named Indica. Not so sure how you'd get in touch with her but her twitter username is "Indicafetish".

She's done some tickling material with ticklecentral before so she might know some of the models you're currently working with like Dacy or Iliana. Maybe..maybe not lol Just a suggestion :)

There are a few producers, like the one you mentioned, who will keep some models away from me, but I will do what I can.

There are a few producers, like the one you mentioned, who will keep some models away from me, but I will do what I can.

Lmfao really? Well she's appeared in some other tickling companies too so I don't think she's exclusive to that producer.

I would kill to see a vid of her gagged and foot tickled.
Any pssibility?

Tommy, do you think because it was her firs time, that led to more of a screaming reaction? Could it be different second time around?

Tommy, do you think because it was her firs time, that led to more of a screaming reaction? Could it be different second time around?

I think the extreme bondage is going to fuck with her head regardless. Many tickling models dont realize how brutal my bondage can be, it is inescapable.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back