• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Tickle The Boss - 2

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
A sequel to Tickle The Boss - 1. After being ambushed and tickled to the point of utter exhaustion, this boss had no energy left to do any work. In fact, she burned up so much time in the stocks that her superior (managing VP) was planning on firing her for failing to meet her deadline and for having something as inappaopriate as the stocks in her office! She chose to do it discretely, but rather than just sit by and allow it to happen, she figures she deserves some retribution of her own. She locks the VP in the stocks and despite her pleas, intensely tickles her boss with no mercy whatsoever. This clip features nylon, bare, upper body and all over tickling.

This one hates to show weakness from getting tickled and tries to not show her ticklishness, but it really doesn't last long. That just makes the clip that much better in spite of it. It has nylon and bare tickling along with tongue action on the soles and torso/underarm tickling.

Attached are three video stills, a hi-res photo of her soles and a long preview clip for your enjoyment. Comments are welcome on the preview clip as well as reviews for those who decide to purchase this clip.

Enjoy!

This looks very good, but are her arms tied above her head at any point in the clip? That's your usual style, which I like but the preview shows her with her arms tied to her sides. I was curious if there is some good armpit tickling in the clip.

Unfortunately, that position is not present in this clip. Just didn't have the time for it due to time constraints. However, there is both torso and underarm tickling in this clip.

This looks very good, but are her arms tied above her head at any point in the clip? That's your usual style, which I like but the preview shows her with her arms tied to her sides. I was curious if there is some good armpit tickling in the clip.

She has so that look of a ticklish female boss, dressed neatly and in stockings...

Good job. Will she be coming back for more?

I can arrange it, sure. Have any ideas/suggestions if she does?

Hows about her blindfolded, topless, with her arms tied above her head?

Or the same thing but with bra and panties on if she wont do topless?

And tickle her with oil, electric toothbrushes, etc.

I'm curious, what made you mention the blindfold?

Not sure she will do topless cause she is an actual exec for the company she works for, but the arms above the head are a must for sure.

Any particular type of brush or flosser that is good you suggest? Electric toothbrushes seem all the same to me but if there is some kick ass stuff out there I'd love to know what it is so I can use it too :).

Hows about her blindfolded, topless, with her arms tied above her head?

Or the same thing but with bra and panties on if she wont do topless?

And tickle her with oil, electric toothbrushes, etc.

I'm curious, what made you mention the blindfold?

Not sure she will do topless cause she is an actual exec for the company she works for, but the arms above the head are a must for sure.

Any particular type of brush or flosser that is good you suggest? Electric toothbrushes seem all the same to me but if there is some kick ass stuff out there I'd love to know what it is so I can use it too :).

I think the blindfold would heighten her sensitivity. But when you tie her arms, tie them tight! lol

For the brush, just a regular hairbrush, and maybe tie her toes back and then tickle her with the electric toothbrush.

I'm actually having some new additions made to allow for better upper body bondage in future releases. I think you will be happy with the results. The blindfold idea is good as is the toothbrush :). Thanks for sharing!

I think the blindfold would heighten her sensitivity. But when you tie her arms, tie them tight! lol

For the brush, just a regular hairbrush, and maybe tie her toes back and then tickle her with the electric toothbrush.

I can arrange it, sure. Have any ideas/suggestions if she does?

How about having her feet tickled under her desk as she's interviewing someone? It'd be cool to watch her sqwirm as shes trying to conduct an interview!

That's a great idea! Love it! I remember seeing a clip many years ago with something similar and it was very well done. This line will definately be used! Thanks for the suggestion Rap!

How about having her feet tickled under her desk as she's interviewing someone? It'd be cool to watch her sqwirm as shes trying to conduct an interview!

The sub-clips for this production have been released recently. Enjoy!

NICE !!! I wish I had a boss like her. What a hottie good clip Darth.
IS it me or does this lovely young lee resemble a young Jodie Foster ??

That's a great idea! Love it! I remember seeing a clip many years ago with something similar and it was very well done. This line will definately be used! Thanks for the suggestion Rap!

Wow, I feel honored! Can I get a "created by" credit, lol.
FYI, the preview clips aren't loading on the sub clips. Could be my system but I figured I'd let you know. The model in "Boss 2" looks amazing though.

Keep up the great work!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back