• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLE CUTIES: Mandy Tickles Four Feet (F/FF)

TickleCuties

TMF Master
Mandy Tickles Four Feet

See it only at [B]http://www.ticklecuties.com[/B]!

What a sight! MasoKiss and Red Dawn are tied TOGETHER, with their VULNERABLE BARE FEET tangled together, and their arms tied together. The way they're tied, if one girl pulls away, she pulls against the other girl's weight, so it's a perfect counter-balance. In walks Mandy, DELIGHTED TO HAVE FOUR BARE FEET AT HER MERCY! Mandy starts with a pair of feathers, SLOWLY TEASING AND TICKLING ALL FOUR FEET AT ONCE! Sometimes Red gets it while MasoKiss nervously watches and waits her turn...sometimes MasoKiss feels the wrath, while Red gasps and tries to catch her breath. Mandy then attacks the BOUND FEET with the Hitachi and flosser, EXPERTLY TORMENTING THE FEET OF BOTH GIRLS WITH BRUTAL PRECISION. The girls are hysterical, squealing and laughing as their poor helpless feet are tickled mercilessly. Mandy then LOTIONS UP BOTH GIRLS' FEET, and TICKLES MERCILESSLY with her fingers, the hairbrush and the Hitachi. After a good 15 minutes of tickling, Mandy steps back and lets the girls know that THE TICKLER is coming! They struggle mightily to escape their bondage before he gets into the scene...after a few futile minutes, the girls are unable to escape. The Tickler jumps in for the last 2-3 minutes of the clip, BRUTALLY ASSAULTING THE UPPER BODIES, THIGHS and FEET of both girls, as they are left in a state of complete exhaustion, after a solid 15-plus minutes of pure tickle-torment! Almost the entire clip is shot with solid close-ups of the four bound feet - MasoKiss' big size 10 feet, next to Red's tiny size 5s! Over 20 minutes for a reduced price!

FREE Preview Clip Here ---> http://twitvid.com/MJJRM

Attachments

• MandyTicklesFourFeet_007.jpg
    MandyTicklesFourFeet_007.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 602
  • MandyTicklesFourFeet_010.jpg
    MandyTicklesFourFeet_010.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 928
  • MandyTicklesFourFeet_078.jpg
    MandyTicklesFourFeet_078.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 410
  • MandyTicklesFourFeet_114.jpg
    MandyTicklesFourFeet_114.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 359
  • MandyTicklesFourFeet_159.jpg
    MandyTicklesFourFeet_159.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 338
Masokiss is your best regular model. I was surprised to read on her Modelmayhem profil she was only 5'5 tall. Big contrast with her size 10 feet.

Masokiss is your best regular model. I was surprised to read on her Modelmayhem profil she was only 5'5 tall. Big contrast with her size 10 feet.

Yep, she calls them her "flipper feet" - huge feet for her height. Plus she's easily my best tickler - her nails are real sharp, and I've taught her to be completely merciless with them :)

very nice post.
index.php

I bet MasoKiss would be successful in foot worship vids. :)

It seems more logical to me. 2 lees for 1 ler, it's like trying to eat 2 meals at the same time.

Mandy pulls it off quite well...often during the clip, she's tickling one foot from each girl at the same time, so both are getting it at once.

@Ichigo - not sure she'd be into shooting that, but I'll ask her!

MasoKiss and Red Dawn are both Amazing in their own way!!!
But I'm a Big MasoKiss fan, Her size 10 feet really get me going!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back