• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mammoth thread: japanese /f

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
:bubble: I haven't posted in here in the longest while, and the punishment for not doing so will be one long, dreaded thead. Time to bite the bullet. In this lot there are a bunch of clips of Japanese idols, some previews from companies, a lot of gravure idols (Japanese pin-ups, basically) receiving massages, any number of games or mainstream thiings drawn from tv, internet-based things, a few ads and candid ones, and I think I've covered everything. I don't know if I really have the time or energy for detailed descriptions. My last thread of this ilk can be found here. Most of the files are flash files, and I used HJ Split to split them.

The first clip below features gravure idols Hoshino Aki (of whom a reflexology clip was posted), Okubo Mariko, and one other idol doing caligraphy on one another. The two I mentioned by name our both ticklish- particularly Mariko, who complains vociferously and yelps. She also appears in the next clip receiving a massage and has a particularly good reaction when the masseuse is doing her belly. The third clip is from Japanese TV and features a girl (perhaps a tv personality) bound to a wheel and a bunch of people with plastic claws and hands going after her.

be2-1-5-1.gif

Last edited:
The two clips below are previews for Japanese tickling videos. If memory serves, I thought the first one looked a lot better.

be2-1-5-1.gif

Here are two clips of gravure idol Iwasu Mayuko. The first is of her in a tub being nibbled by little fish (we'll hear more from this critters, later). I remember them getting her underarms (and she complains about it tickling), but I can't remember where else. The second clip is of her getting a massage. I'm attaching a photo of her, as well.

be2-1-5-1.gif

The first clip below is my favorite massage clip, of a gravure idol named Ourei Harada. Someone posted a shorter version of this clip here, previously. She reacts when the masseuse touches her feet, thighs, sides, and underarms. Another gravure idol is receiving a massage in the second clip.

be2-1-5-1.gif

TV personalities & actresses

I was pretty happy when I found the first clip because it is of a video that pertains to a pic I once found of idol Sawajiri Erika (posted here). I also once posted a clip of her receiving reflexology here. I wish this clip was sans soundtrack, but you can't everything. The second clip is a of girl named Bekky, a TV personality, having her underarm tickled (I think this is why she initially declined to try the breast-enhancement technique the lady was offering). The third clip is of Makoto, of Morning Musume fame, being tickled in her underarm. There is no sound and it's in slow motion, but it's still worthwhile, I think. Worth noting is the fact that she once claimed that she was not ticklish in a previous clip I posted (where she was the ler) and has subsequently been tickled twice now that I know of (here is the other one). Koike Eiko is a TV personality (and actress? beats me) who is stroked down her back in the fourth clip.

be2-1-5-1.gif

Twister is being played in the first clip below. The loser gets tickled by the others (near the end of the clip). I guess you could call it a timeless theme, because it's done in other clips in this thread, as well. The other clip, as best I could tell, is of a model who decided to participate in a relatively short bit of tickling. She is oiled and tickled by two girls whose voices have been altered in that 60 minutes, protect your identity sort of way.

be2-1-5-1.gif

The first clip contains a model who has a character drawn on her foot and reads a script. There is a behind the scenes type segment where we see her foot being embellished for the broadcast, and she laughs and says it tickles. I actually have a few clips (non-tk foot clips) of internet segments along these same lines that I could post if people are interested. The second clip is a rather strange Nissan commmercial in which a girl is receiving reflexology from her partner.

be2-1-5-1.gif

This is a reflexology/foot massage clip featuring four girls in four separate segments. Lots of laughter, if memory serves.

be2-1-5-1.gif

The first clip is of a gravure idol with a remote control truck rolling over her body. She says it tickles. The second is a tv segment in which a bikini-clad girl visits a massage place to get an oil massage. When the masseuse begins to rub oil on her belly, she laughs, complains, and tries to stop her.

be2-1-5-1.gif

Both clips below feature girls performing yoga-style bridges. The one who is the first to fall gets tickled by the others. The first clip is much better quality than the second one, as the second one appears to have been videotaped from a TV screen.

be2-1-5-1.gif

Plowing right along, the fish make another appearance in a spa advertisement. The girls stick their feet in the water, and I won't go into an explanation of what the fish are doing; suffice it to say, the girls claim it's amazingly ticklish while the fish nibble. They confirm this when being interviewed at the end of the clip. Editor's note: since this clip is a SWF file, it only played for me with the Wimpy Player (found here)

The second clip is from a website that has girls, unbound on a bed, tickled by multiple hands and props. The same holds true for this clip as the first: Wimpy player will play it. The final clip may be part of a Pirates of the Caribbean parody; regardless, it has a guy (/m) being tickled by multiple lers followed by a girl and then another girl in the same situation. The tickling is far from great, but it moves the plot along rather nicely...

be2-1-5-1.gif

Two club dancers are receiving a massage in the first clip. Takahashii Ai, a pop idol I believe, gets a foot massage in the second.

be2-1-5-1.gif

I really like when people get tickled while performing a yoga-style bridge. That's what happens in the first clip, although the camera angle (from below) is so bad at first that it nearly ruins it. I'm writing my congressman about it as soon as I'm done with this thread. The second clip, from Japanese TV, is of two girls receiving massages. After a short break, I shall return...

be2-1-5-1.gif

...downward and onward, I suppose. The first clip here would be better edited as the tickling is quite brief. It takes place during the shower scene (Psycho?) and is intentional. I think the girl who is tickled is a recognizable gravure idol, only not so recognizable that I could tell you who she is. I would skip this clip if your connection is slow. Hanai Miri, another idol, is on the massage table for the second clip.

be2-1-5-1.gif

This is another massage clip of Hanai Miri. There is a soundtrack included, so you don't hear laughter.

be2-1-5-1.gif

The tickling in the first clip, of actress Sakashita Chiriko, is right at the beginning. The second clip is of gravure idol hikita Saya, and takes place in the first part of the clip. It's probably not worth it if you have a slower connection.

be2-1-5-1.gif

Two more gravure idols receiving massages. Don't know the names. Laughter in the second clip is sometimes covered up by the soundtrack but not always.

be2-1-5-1.gif

Last edited:
This is another clip in which a girl lays on the bed while hands and plastic claws or hands are used to tickle her. The tickling takes place within the last two minutes of the clip.

be2-1-5-1.gif

Due to the hour, I suppose I will throw in the towel and end this thread on a less than inspiring note. The material below is, for the most part, not tickling- at least, it's questionable at best. I'm including it anways, and my reasoning is detailed below.

Yaguchi Mari, another Morning Musume member and TV personality, is receiving a reflexology treatment in the first clip. It didn't seem like tickling, but I thought it was worth posting. The next two clips are of women who are staked out spread-eagled and harrassed by pigs (in the first) and spiders and bugs (in the second). Many years ago, I posted pics from these clips, so I was pleased to find the video footage- questionable, though it may be. The fourth clip is of sequence that some of you may remember since pictures were posted of it years back; turns out it doesn't appear to be tickling. Lee Ayumi, a Japanese singer, is receiving a foot massage in the last clip. That's all she wrote :bubble: .

be2-1-5-1.gif

Your split files are missing the .0 root file for Hacha to reconnect them.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back