• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a tickling story written as a screenplay?

All my stories are written with film production in mind and can be easily converted to screenplays - I have written several producers but they don't seem to be interested - so sad, they would be incredible!

:cool: It definatly sounds like a promising idea. I'd like to see it, after all, you never know until you try, right?

Well will we ever know without giving it a try? Personaly i believe seeing at least on thread in which someone complained about stories being full of "HAHAHAHAHAH" stuff. So unless my memory is playing tricks on me there are those who´d like something without that. A screenplay would offer that and personaly: If a story is written well i have no problem if that "HAHAHA" stuff isn´t in it.

In the same boat

All my stories are written with film production in mind and can be easily converted to screenplays - I have written several producers but they don't seem to be interested - so sad, they would be incredible!

I know what it's like to be turned down when some of the heavy hitters out there have never heard of you or they may think your idea is taboo. You may want to see what you can do to finance your own low-budget film and then wait to see who jumps on board. Of course I don't know what your credit is like, but you may want to consider applying for a bank loan to help you accomplish this goal.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back